Review: could Pepcid ac cause High blood sugar (Hyperglycemia)?
Summary: High blood sugar is reported only by a few people who take Pepcid ac.
We study 3,175 people who have side effects while taking Pepcid ac from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have High blood sugar and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Pepcid ac and have High blood sugar >>>
Pepcid Ac has active ingredients of famotidine. It is often used in gastroesophageal reflux disease. (latest outcomes from 3,318 Pepcid Ac users)
High blood sugar
High blood sugar (high blood sugar) has been reported by people with diabetes, type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure, depression, bipolar disorder. (latest reports from 17,136 High blood sugar patients)
On Apr, 6, 2015: 3,175 people reported to have side effects when taking Pepcid ac. Among them, 1 people (0.03%) has High Blood Sugar.
Time on Pepcid ac when people have High blood sugar * :
Gender of people who have High blood sugar when taking Pepcid ac * :
|High blood sugar||0.00%||100.00% |
Age of people who have High blood sugar when taking Pepcid ac * :
|High blood sugar||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
Severity of High blood sugar when taking Pepcid ac ** :
How people recovered from High blood sugar ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Iron overload (1 people, 100.00%)
- Vasculitis (1 people, 100.00%)
- Haemolytic anaemia (1 people, 100.00%)
- Serum ferritin increased (1 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Coumadin (1 people, 100.00%)
- Prednisone (1 people, 100.00%)
- Montelukast sodium (1 people, 100.00%)
- Ascorbic acid (1 people, 100.00%)
- Revatio (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have High Blood Sugar while taking Pepcid Ac?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Pepcid ac and have High Blood Sugar
- support group for people who take Pepcid ac
- support group for people who have High Blood Sugar
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Humalog, Pepcid, Protonix, Pancreaze for a 47-year old woman with Type 1 Diabetes, Chronic Pancreatitis. The patient has Weight Gain - Unintentional
- A study of side effects of Tamoxifen Citrate for a 50-year old woman with Cancer - Breast. The patient has High Blood Sugar
- A study of side effects of Butrans for a 56-year old woman with Pain. The patient has High Blood Glucose Level
- A study of drug interactions between Simethicone, Albuterol, Symbicort, Ritalin, Megace, Pepcid, Claritin, Morphine, Ativan, Remeron, Tarceva for a 58-year old man with Bloating, Copd, Shortness Of Breath, Stimulants, Nasal Allergies, Allergies, Genital Pain, Anxiety, Depression, Lung Cancer. The patient has Fat Tissue Increased, Depression, Nightmares
- A study of drug interactions between Eplerenone, Hydrochlorothiazide, Irbesartan for a 79-year old woman with Hypertensive Heart Disease, Hypertension, Systemic Sclerosis (scleroderma). The patient has Hyperglycemia
Recent Pepcid ac related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.