Pepcid ac and Aneurysm - from FDA reports
Aneurysm is reported only by a few people who take Pepcid Ac. We study 4,101 people who have side effects while taking Pepcid ac from FDA. Among them, 2 have Aneurysm. Find out below who they are, when they have Aneurysm and more.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 17, 2017
4,101 people reported to have side effects when taking Pepcid ac.
Among them, 2 people (0.05%) have Aneurysm
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Aneurysm when taking Pepcid ac *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Aneurysm when taking Pepcid ac *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Seasonal Allergy (2 people, 100.00%)
- High Blood Pressure (2 people, 100.00%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (2 people, 100.00%)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (2 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Spiriva (2 people, 100.00%)
- Plavix (2 people, 100.00%)
- Nasonex (2 people, 100.00%)
- Lopressor (2 people, 100.00%)
- Lipitor (2 people, 100.00%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Stroke (2 people, 100.00%)
- Speech Disorder (2 people, 100.00%)
- Muscle Function Loss (2 people, 100.00%)
- Monoplegia (2 people, 100.00%)
- Mental Impairment (2 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Aneurysm when taking Pepcid ac?
- Check symptoms - is aneurysm caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsAneurysm and drugs with ingredients of famotidine.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeAneurysm and Pepcid ac from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Pepcid ac has active ingredients of famotidine. It is often used in gastroesophageal reflux disease. (latest outcomes from Pepcid ac 4,325 users)
Aneurysm (enlargement of an artery caused by a weakening of the artery wall) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood cholesterol, pain (latest reports from 3,732 Aneurysm patients).
Browse all side effects of Pepcid aca b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with AneurysmAneurysm
Could your condition cause AneurysmAneurysm
What would happen?
User reviews to the study
Hi my name is Michele I suffer from degenerative disc disease had a neck fusion two months ago 3 yrs ago had severe pain stiffness in Upper back chest shoulders neck bloods came back normal but mri showed tracer up take in pectoral muscles shoulders and arms was treated with predinsol and it ...