Pepcid and Excoriation - from FDA reports
Excoriation is found among people who take Pepcid, especially for people who are female, 60+ old also take medication Zoloft, and have Osteoporosis. This review analyzes which people have Excoriation with Pepcid. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 29,390 people who have side effects when taking Pepcid from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 13, 2017
29,390 people reported to have side effects when taking Pepcid.
Among them, 41 people (0.14%) have Excoriation
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Excoriation when taking Pepcid *:
- female: 65.85 %
- male: 34.15 %
Age of people who have Excoriation when taking Pepcid *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 2.63 %
- 30-39: 23.68 %
- 40-49: 18.42 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 55.26 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Osteoporosis (9 people, 21.95%)
- Pain (8 people, 19.51%)
- Dizziness (3 people, 7.32%)
- Convulsion (3 people, 7.32%)
- Atrial Fibrillation/flutter (3 people, 7.32%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Zoloft (23 people, 56.10%)
- Lovenox (20 people, 48.78%)
- Coumadin (19 people, 46.34%)
- Neurontin (18 people, 43.90%)
- Aredia (18 people, 43.90%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Fall (31 people, 75.61%)
- Pain (28 people, 68.29%)
- Depression (26 people, 63.41%)
- Stress And Anxiety (25 people, 60.98%)
- Weight Decreased (21 people, 51.22%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Excoriation when taking Pepcid?
- Check symptoms - is excoriation caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsExcoriation and drugs with ingredients of famotidine.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeExcoriation and Pepcid from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Pepcid has active ingredients of famotidine. It is often used in gastroesophageal reflux disease. (latest outcomes from Pepcid 30,159 users)
Excoriation (to tear or wear off the skin of) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, pain (latest reports from 4,111 Excoriation patients).
Browse all side effects of Pepcida b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with ExcoriationExcoriation
Could your condition cause ExcoriationExcoriation
What would happen?
Questions to the study
Am wondering what helps to reduce the itching and resulting excoriation. Am reluctant to apply the prescribed topical steroids when I still have open wounds. Have been taking Otezla for several months, helps with the psoriatic arthritis but less benefit for the itching and scalp eruptions.
Hello Everybody ! This is the part of my day of which I'm feeling much better ! Thusly, I would not feel up to sharing and I ust say that I have a loving feeling as this is my first club ! Now, the bad part. My Dr told me as I was leaving the hospital a couple months back, and as I yelled to ...
User reviews to the study
My ferritin is a 5.3 very low. I just got over Hpylori so I take Pepcid daily to assist with acid reflux feel. Had a endoscope done a year ago and it showed I had very low acid in my stomach but if I do not take the Pepcid I can not sleep because of the acid feel. I also have hoshimotoes. ...