Review: could Percocet cause Anger?
We study 24,280 people who have side effects while taking Percocet from FDA and social media. Among them, 177 have Anger. Find out below who they are, when they have Anger and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Percocet and have Anger >>>
Percocet (latest outcomes from 26,435 users) has active ingredients of acetaminophen; oxycodone hydrochloride. It is often used in pain.
Anger (latest reports from 98,640 patients) has been reported by people with depression, quit smoking, stress and anxiety, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, pain.
On Oct, 13, 2014: 24,267 people reported to have side effects when taking Percocet. Among them, 177 people (0.73%) have Anger.
Time on Percocet when people have Anger * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Age of people who have Anger when taking Percocet * :
Severity of Anger when taking Percocet ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Anger ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pain (61 people, 34.46%)
- Smoking cessation therapy (26 people, 14.69%)
- Breakthrough pain (23 people, 12.99%)
- Depression (23 people, 12.99%)
- Insomnia (20 people, 11.30%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Oxycontin (77 people, 43.50%)
- Effexor (52 people, 29.38%)
- Seroquel (32 people, 18.08%)
- Chantix (31 people, 17.51%)
- Elavil (30 people, 16.95%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Anger while taking Percocet?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Percocet and have Anger
- support group for people who take Percocet
- support group for people who have Anger
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Percocet, Anger
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Why does my urine smell bad?
urine has very strong fowel odor. smells like rotting meat. very concentrated and cloudy and dark color.
- Which issue has caused my periodontitis, my fibromyalgia or spinal stenosis?
At the age of 38 yrs old, I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia and Spinal Stenosis. Obviously I had both of the disease for some years, and was struggling with the pain and symptoms for some time before I finally got checked, went through years being told they didn't find anything, told I had Herniated ...
- Eczema and birth control-microgestin
I started getting eczema over the last year and recently decided it may be from the birth control as well, which I started taking @ 2 months before I got the eczema and skin started breaking out...weight gain, etc. I am on singulair, westcort cream, moisture/kenalog, exederm cream, cerevue wash, cet ...
More reviews for: Percocet, Anger
On eHealthMe, Percocet (acetaminophen; oxycodone hydrochloride) is often used for pain. Find out below the conditions Percocet is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Percocet used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of drug interactions between Nuvigil, Naproxen, Epipen E Z Pen, Flovent Diskus 100, Combivent Respimat, Imitrex, Multivitamin, B Complex Vitamin, B-12, Flexeril, Cetirizine Hydrochloride Allergy, Dexedrine, Effexor Xr, Percocet for a patient with Narcolepsy, Pain, Bee Sting, Asthma, Exercise-induced Asthma, Migraine With Aura, Low Back Pain, Allergies, Cataplexy. The patient has Anger, Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness, Loss Of Sensation, Numbness And Tingling, Paresthesias, Sensory Loss, Tingling And Numbness, Anxiety, Obsessive-compulsive Disorder
- A study of side effects of Percocet for a patient with Surgery. The patient has Anger
- A study of drug interactions between Percocet, Ritalin for a patient with Pain - Back, Add. The patient has Insomnia, Anger, Appetite Decreased
More related studies for: Percocet, Anger
Recent Percocet related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Percocet, Anger
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.