Review: could Percocet cause Blood alkaline phosphatase nos increased?
Summary: Blood alkaline phosphatase nos increased is found among people who take Percocet, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, also take medication Ativan, and have Colorectal cancer stage iv.
We study 24,313 people who have side effects while taking Percocet from FDA and social media. Among them, 29 have Blood alkaline phosphatase nos increased. Find out below who they are, when they have Blood alkaline phosphatase nos increased and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Percocet and have Blood alkaline phosphatase nos increased >>>
Percocet has active ingredients of acetaminophen; oxycodone hydrochloride. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from 26,474 Percocet users)
Blood alkaline phosphatase nos increased
Blood alkaline phosphatase nos increased has been reported by people with hiv infection, osteoporosis, type 2 diabetes, acne, depression. (latest reports from 4,626 Blood alkaline phosphatase nos increased patients)
On Mar, 31, 2015: 24,313 people reported to have side effects when taking Percocet. Among them, 29 people (0.12%) have Blood Alkaline Phosphatase Nos Increased.
Time on Percocet when people have Blood alkaline phosphatase nos increased * :
Age of people who have Blood alkaline phosphatase nos increased when taking Percocet * :
|Blood alkaline phosphatase nos increased||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||17.86%||21.43%||17.86%||42.86% |
Severity of Blood alkaline phosphatase nos increased when taking Percocet ** :
How people recovered from Blood alkaline phosphatase nos increased ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Colorectal cancer stage iv (3 people, 10.34%)
- Unevaluable reaction (2 people, 6.90%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Ativan (6 people, 20.69%)
- Thalomid (6 people, 20.69%)
- Compazine (5 people, 17.24%)
- Xeloda (5 people, 17.24%)
- Lasix (4 people, 13.79%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of Percocet and blood alkaline phosphatase nos increased on
Do you have Blood Alkaline Phosphatase Nos Increased while taking Percocet?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Percocet and have Blood Alkaline Phosphatase Nos Increased
- support group for people who take Percocet
- support group for people who have Blood Alkaline Phosphatase Nos Increased
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Fentanyl-25, Percocet, Klonopin, Depakote Er, Vimpat for a 52-year old woman with Pain, Epilepsy. The patient has Memory Loss
- A study of drug interactions between Amoxicillin, Cyclosporine, Percocet for a 18-year old girl with Infection, Immune Status, Pain. The patient has Eczema Vesicular
- A study of side effects of Oxycet for a 24-year old woman with Wisdom Teeth Extraction. The patient has Abdominal Pain Aggravated
- A study of side effects of Percocet for a 38-year old man with Lumbar Spine Flattening. The patient has Elevated Liver Enzymes
- A study of drug interactions between Zoloft, Ativan, Methadone Hydrochloride, Percocet, Tizanidine Hydrochloride for a 37-year old woman with PTSD, Spinal Cord Injury Cervical, Spinal Osteoarthritis. The patient has Restlessness Aggravated, Restless Legs Syndrome, Movement - Uncontrollable, Pain - Leg, Nausea And Vomiting, Vomiting, Abdominal Pain
Recent Percocet related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Ambien, Morphine Sulfate, Percocet for a 41-year old woman who has Pain - Back
- Comparions of Fioricet, Oxycodone And Acetaminophen for a 32-year old woman who has Pain - Back
- Comparions of Metformin, Januvia, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Oxycodone And Acetaminophen, Moexipril Hydrochloride for a 60-year old woman who has Interactions
- Comparions of Oxycodone And Acetaminophen, Tramadol, Certirizine Hydrochloride for a 54-year old man who has Methocarbamol
- Comparions of Percocet, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen for a 48-year old woman who has Pain
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.