Review: could Percocet cause Boils (Furuncle)?
Summary: Boils is found among people who take Percocet, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old, also take medication Ambien, and have High blood pressure.
We study 24,319 people who have side effects while taking Percocet from FDA and social media. Among them, 19 have Boils. Find out below who they are, when they have Boils and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Percocet and have Boils >>>
Percocet has active ingredients of acetaminophen; oxycodone hydrochloride. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from 26,478 Percocet users)
Boils (infection of the hair follicle) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, crohn's disease, psoriasis, high blood pressure. (latest reports from 2,260 Boils patients)
On Mar, 29, 2015: 24,313 people reported to have side effects when taking Percocet. Among them, 19 people (0.08%) have Boils.
Time on Percocet when people have Boils * :
Age of people who have Boils when taking Percocet * :
Severity of Boils when taking Percocet ** :
How people recovered from Boils ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Hypertension (13 people, 68.42%)
- Crohn's disease (4 people, 21.05%)
- Psoriasis (2 people, 10.53%)
- Diabetes mellitus (1 people, 5.26%)
- Neuropathy peripheral (1 people, 5.26%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Ambien (12 people, 63.16%)
- Proventil (12 people, 63.16%)
- Wellbutrin (12 people, 63.16%)
- Motrin (12 people, 63.16%)
- Prilosec (12 people, 63.16%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of percocet and boils on
Do you have Boils while taking Percocet?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Percocet and have Boils
- support group for people who take Percocet
- support group for people who have Boils
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Oxycodone And Acetaminophen, Ranitidine, Diltiazem Hydrochloride, Warfarin Sodium for a 57-year old woman with Arthritis, Over Acid Stomach, Atrial Flutter. The patient has Cholestasis
- A study of side effects of Percocet for a 35-year old woman with Kidney Stones. The patient has Hallucination
- A study of side effects of Oxycodone And Acetaminophen for a 52-year old woman with Rotator Cuff Syndrome. The patient has Vaginal Burning Sensation, Vulvovaginal Burning Sensation
- A study of drug interactions between Klonopin, Adderall 30, Percocet, Paxil for a 28-year old man with Anxiety And Stress, Adhd, Back Pain - Low, Major Depression.
- A study of drug interactions between Klonopin, Percocet for a 23-year old woman with Zofran, Zanaflex. The patient has Loss Of Bladder Control
Recent Percocet related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.