Review: could Percocet cause Ejaculation failure?
Summary: Ejaculation failure is reported only by a few people who take Percocet.
We study 24,313 people who have side effects while taking Percocet from FDA and social media. Among them, 4 have Ejaculation failure. Find out below who they are, when they have Ejaculation failure and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Percocet and have Ejaculation failure >>>
Percocet has active ingredients of acetaminophen; oxycodone hydrochloride. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from 26,474 Percocet users)
Ejaculation failure has been reported by people with enlarged prostate, erection problems, depression, hair loss, high blood pressure. (latest reports from 1,047 Ejaculation failure patients)
On Mar, 16, 2015: 24,313 people reported to have side effects when taking Percocet. Among them, 4 people (0.02%) have Ejaculation Failure.
Time on Percocet when people have Ejaculation failure * :
Age of people who have Ejaculation failure when taking Percocet * :
|Ejaculation failure||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||25.00%||75.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Ejaculation failure when taking Percocet ** :
How people recovered from Ejaculation failure ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Erectile dysfunction (2 people, 50.00%)
- Smoking cessation therapy (1 people, 25.00%)
- Pain (1 people, 25.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Chantix (1 people, 25.00%)
- Cardura (1 people, 25.00%)
- Topamax (1 people, 25.00%)
- Diclofenac diethylamine (1 people, 25.00%)
- Zoloft (1 people, 25.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of percocet and ejaculation failure on
Do you have Ejaculation Failure while taking Percocet?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Percocet and have Ejaculation Failure
- support group for people who take Percocet
- support group for people who have Ejaculation Failure
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Oxycodone And Acetaminophen for a 62-year old man with Low Back Pain. The patient has Penis Deviation
- A study of drug interactions between Percocet, Neurontin, Linzess for a 48-year old woman with Gallbladder Disease, Muscle Spasms, Constipation. The patient has High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides, Pancreatitis, Fatty Liver Alcoholic
- A study of side effects of Gabapentin for a 52-year old man with Restless Leg Syndrome. The patient has Ejaculation Failure
- A study of drug interactions between Ibuprofen, Percocet, Labetalol Hydrochloride, Methyldopa for a 31-year old woman with Drugs For Pain, High Blood Pressure. The patient has Postive For Drug Test
- A study of drug interactions between Gabapentin, Percocet for a 31-year old woman with Radiation Associated Pain, Chronic Pain. The patient has Chronic Pain
Recent Percocet related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.