Percocet and Hallucinations - from FDA reports
Hallucinations is found among people who take Percocet, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Ativan, and have Depression. This review analyzes which people have Hallucinations with Percocet. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 40,400 people who have side effects when taking Percocet from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jul, 21, 2017
40,400 people reported to have side effects when taking Percocet.
Among them, 417 people (1.03%) have Hallucinations
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Percocet when people have Hallucinations *:
- < 1 month: 73.68 %
- 1 - 6 months: 15.79 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 5.26 %
- 5 - 10 years: 5.26 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Hallucinations when taking Percocet *:
- female: 65.94 %
- male: 34.06 %
Age of people who have Hallucinations when taking Percocet *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.32 %
- 10-19: 1.26 %
- 20-29: 7.26 %
- 30-39: 9.46 %
- 40-49: 23.03 %
- 50-59: 20.19 %
- 60+: 38.49 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Depression (42 people, 10.07%)
- Stress And Anxiety (30 people, 7.19%)
- Quit Smoking (30 people, 7.19%)
- Metastases To Bone (29 people, 6.95%)
- Sleep Disorder (22 people, 5.28%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Ativan (93 people, 22.30%)
- Zometa (89 people, 21.34%)
- Neurontin (78 people, 18.71%)
- Oxycontin (76 people, 18.23%)
- Xanax (63 people, 15.11%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Stress And Anxiety (136 people, 32.61%)
- Fatigue (96 people, 23.02%)
- Confusional State (96 people, 23.02%)
- Weakness (90 people, 21.58%)
- Insomnia (90 people, 21.58%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Hallucinations when taking Percocet?
Percocet has active ingredients of acetaminophen; oxycodone hydrochloride. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Percocet 42,644 users)
Hallucinations (sensations that appear real but are created by your mind) has been reported by people with depression, pain, parkinson's disease, high blood pressure, stress and anxiety (latest reports from 37,973 Hallucinations patients).