Home > Percocet > High blood sugar > Percocet and High blood sugar
Review: could Percocet cause High blood sugar (Hyperglycemia)?
We study 24,280 people who have side effects while taking Percocet from FDA and social media. Among them, 242 have High blood sugar. Find out below who they are, when they have High blood sugar and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Percocet and have High blood sugar >>>
Percocet (latest outcomes from 26,435 users) has active ingredients of acetaminophen; oxycodone hydrochloride. It is often used in pain.
High blood sugar
High blood sugar (high blood sugar) (latest reports from 143,192 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, diabetes, type 2 diabetes, depression, bipolar disorder.
On Oct, 26, 2014: 24,267 people reported to have side effects when taking Percocet. Among them, 242 people (1.00%) have High Blood Sugar.
Time on Percocet when people have High blood sugar * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|High blood sugar||60.00%||0.00%||0.00%||20.00%||0.00%||20.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have High blood sugar when taking Percocet * :
|High blood sugar||0.00%||0.00%||1.32%||2.20%||7.93%||20.26%||36.12%||32.16% |
Severity of High blood sugar when taking Percocet ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|High blood sugar||0.00%||50.00%||50.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from High blood sugar ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|High blood sugar||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Multiple myeloma (28 people, 11.57%)
- Bipolar disorder (26 people, 10.74%)
- Depression (23 people, 9.50%)
- Pain (22 people, 9.09%)
- Osteoporosis (21 people, 8.68%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Lasix (89 people, 36.78%)
- Prilosec (82 people, 33.88%)
- Neurontin (81 people, 33.47%)
- Zometa (81 people, 33.47%)
- Aredia (74 people, 30.58%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have High Blood Sugar while taking Percocet?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Percocet and have High Blood Sugar
- support group for people who take Percocet
- support group for people who have High Blood Sugar
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Percocet, High blood sugar
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Why does my urine smell bad?
urine has very strong fowel odor. smells like rotting meat. very concentrated and cloudy and dark color.
- Which issue has caused my periodontitis, my fibromyalgia or spinal stenosis?
At the age of 38 yrs old, I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia and Spinal Stenosis. Obviously I had both of the disease for some years, and was struggling with the pain and symptoms for some time before I finally got checked, went through years being told they didn't find anything, told I had Herniated ...
- Eczema and birth control-microgestin
I started getting eczema over the last year and recently decided it may be from the birth control as well, which I started taking @ 2 months before I got the eczema and skin started breaking out...weight gain, etc. I am on singulair, westcort cream, moisture/kenalog, exederm cream, cerevue wash, cet ...
More reviews for: Percocet, High blood sugar
On eHealthMe, Percocet (acetaminophen; oxycodone hydrochloride) is often used for pain. Find out below the conditions Percocet is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Percocet used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of drug interactions between Prednisone, Gabapentin, Acyclovir, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Oxycodone And Acetaminophen, Robaxin-750 for a patient with Shingles, Burning Sensation, Radiculopathy, Failed Back Surgery Syndrome, Muscle Spasms. The patient has Acne-like Skin Bumps, High Blood Sugar
More related studies for: Percocet, High blood sugar
Recent Percocet related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Percocet, High blood sugar
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Tylenol, Benadryl, Lialda, Azathioprine, Prednisone, Ambien, Zoloft for a 24-year old man who has Pain, Itching, Ulcerative Colitis, Insomnia, Depression (25 seconds ago)
- Nexium, Singulair, Flovent Hfa, Ambien, Seroquel, Prozac for a 33-year old woman who has Acid Reflux, Asthma, Sleep Disorder, Depression (6 minutes ago)
- Daytrana for a 7-year old boy who has Hyperness Adhd (2 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Chest Pain
- Excessive Masturbation
- Fastin for Weight Loss
Recent user comments
- "My ears were bothering me last week and were clogged ... " (1 minute ago)
- "Had clogged ears with ear wax this week. Got them cle ... " (48 minutes ago)
- "My son also has epilepsy. His seisures are always un ... " (2 hours ago)
- Transplant Liver
- Capsular Contracture Associated With Breast Implant
- Stress At Work