Home > Percocet > Indigestion > Percocet and Indigestion
Review: could Percocet cause Indigestion?
Summary: Indigestion is found among people who take Percocet, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Zometa, and have Pain.
We study 24,280 people who have side effects while taking Percocet from FDA and social media. Among them, 488 have Indigestion. Find out below who they are, when they have Indigestion and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Percocet and have Indigestion >>>
Percocet (latest outcomes from 26,445 users) has active ingredients of acetaminophen; oxycodone hydrochloride. It is often used in pain.
Indigestion (latest reports from 51,731 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, osteoporosis, high blood cholesterol, type 2 diabetes, pain.
On Nov, 25, 2014: 24,280 people reported to have side effects when taking Percocet. Among them, 488 people (2.01%) have Indigestion.
Time on Percocet when people have Indigestion * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Age of people who have Indigestion when taking Percocet * :
Severity of Indigestion when taking Percocet ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Indigestion ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pain (91 people, 18.65%)
- Osteoporosis (42 people, 8.61%)
- Multiple myeloma (31 people, 6.35%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (27 people, 5.53%)
- Anxiety (25 people, 5.12%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Zometa (151 people, 30.94%)
- Oxycontin (143 people, 29.30%)
- Ambien (121 people, 24.80%)
- Prilosec (116 people, 23.77%)
- Aredia (110 people, 22.54%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Indigestion while taking Percocet?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Percocet and have Indigestion
- support group for people who take Percocet
- support group for people who have Indigestion
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Last night went to hospital as i was shaking and dizzy scared it was after my third dose of avelox. is this a side effect? i'm scared to take anything even my regular medications today was shaking
(Asked by a 31 year old woman who has Breathing - Slowed Or Stopped, Dizzy, Shaky, and takes Percocet, Fentanyl, Avelox)
Taken pain mess for years got chest infection was given avelox three days ago. Last nights dose I started shaking couldn't breathe so shaky yet I am dehydrated too. I had woke up drank coffee then took my mess regular and started shaking all over again. Drank three glasses of juice and two of water ...
- What's the best home remedy for jaundice?
(Asked by a 53 year old woman who has Fatigue, Headache, Elevated Blood Pressure, Eating More Alkaline Foods Helps Reduce Pain, Abdominal Pain Upper, Upper Back Pain, Indigestion, Slightly Yellow, and takes Hydrochlorothiazide)
I started out thinking that I had pancreatitis, had all the symptoms, abdominal pain that went all the way thru to the back & inability to digest food (chronic indigestion). I read about keeping the bodys pH better balanced, bought pH test strips (urine) & found I was very acidic. I began eating mor ...
- Reoccurring ovarian remnants? is there another answer?
(Asked by a 43 year old woman who has Ovarian Remnant Syndrome, and takes Oxycodone And Acetaminophen, Imitrex)
Besides depot Lupron, has anyone has relief from recurring cysts and endometriosis from ovarian remnant syndrome? I have had 7 surgeries trying to remove these elusive remnants. Needless to say I am not excited to do more surgery and no doctor wants to either. In the past depot Lupron has had more s ...
- Can you get chills with multiple myeloma?
(Asked by a 61 year old man who has Chills And Multiple Myeloma, and takes Protonix, Acetaminophen, Potassium Chloride 20meq In Dextrose 5% And Sodium Chloride 0.45% In Plastic Container, Lasix, Valtrex, Oxycontin, Percocet, Cytoxan, Velcade)
Do multiple myeloma patients have the chills without fever? My husband was diagnosed 2 months ago and has had 2 months of chemo 2x weekly for 3 weeks. He has Velacade and a steroid Decadron. He has also had 3 rounds of cytoxan. Why is he getting chills?
- How long does blurred vision normally last after percocet is stopped?
(Asked by a 70 year old man who has Blurred Vision, and takes Percocet)
I took Percocet for pain for one week after rotator cuff surgery. My vision was blurred shortly after I began taking it, but I've been off of it for three weeks with no improvement in my vision. How long does this condition normally last?
More questions for: Percocet, Indigestion
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Farxiga ? problems, stomach, smell, taste
(Posted by a 61 year old man who has Stomach Upset, Smell - Impaired, and takes Farxiga)
I have been on Farxiga for 2 months. First, I was on Farxiga 5mg, About 6 weeks ago changed to 10 mg, about same time I noticed my coffee smelled different and bad, kept on a week and asked my wife. Changed coffee brand twice. It got worse, began to taste it. For the last week I can smell it in my f ...
- Why does my urine smell bad?
(Posted by a 46 year old woman who has Urine Abnormality, and takes Percocet)
urine has very strong fowel odor. smells like rotting meat. very concentrated and cloudy and dark color.
- Which issue has caused my periodontitis, my fibromyalgia or spinal stenosis?
(Posted by a 45 year old woman who has Herniated Intervertebral Disk 7 Total, Spinal Stenosis, Fibromyalgia, Periodontitis, and takes Cymbalta, Percocet, Oxycontin)
At the age of 38 yrs old, I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia and Spinal Stenosis. Obviously I had both of the disease for some years, and was struggling with the pain and symptoms for some time before I finally got checked, went through years being told they didn't find anything, told I had Herniated ...
- Eczema and birth control-microgestin
(Posted by a 29 year old woman who has Eczema, and takes Imitrex, Westcort, Kenalog, Garcinia Cambogia, Singulair, Ultracet, Baclofen, Percocet, Naproxen, Topamax, Lamotrigine, Seroquel, Microgestin Fe 1/20)
I started getting eczema over the last year and recently decided it may be from the birth control as well, which I started taking @ 2 months before I got the eczema and skin started breaking out...weight gain, etc. I am on singulair, westcort cream, moisture/kenalog, exederm cream, cerevue wash, cet ...
More reviews for: Percocet, Indigestion
- A study of drug interactions between Clonazepam, Percocet, Chantix for a patient with Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Back Injury, Stop Smoking. The patient has Sweating Increased
Comments: I was on Chantix for the "allotted" time through the Air Force. It was not long enough so I stopped taking it (sweating stopped) After about 3 months, I was able to get Chantix through the mail from the military and as soon as I reached a stable blood level (I'm assuming it was because of the level ...
- A study of side effects of Percocet for a patient with Pain - Bones. The patient has Cerebral Spinal Fluid Culture
Comments: I have times, about once per week where I can't stay awake. This will last about 2 days. During this time I'm taking less percocet. I have been on 10/325mg for about 5 years. max of 6 per day. I never abuse them and they work well for pain.
- A study of drug interactions between Percocet, Metoprolol Tartrate for a patient with Pain - Back, Hyperactive Thyroid Causing Racing Heart And Body Tremors. The patient has
Comments: I have scoliosis and suffer from back pain but am not using Percocet all the time just when needed. I have just been prescribed metoprolol tart. Will the 2 have any bad interactions? I have also suffered from depression will this be a problem taking the bata blocker?
- A study of drug interactions between Excedrin, Levothyroxine Sodium, Pentasa, Cymbalta for a patient with Migraine, Hypothyroidism, Crohn's Disease, Depression. The patient has Cough Aggravated, Indigestion, Stomach Discomfort, Crohn's Disease, Ulcerative Colitis, Tremor, Hair Loss, Difficulty Breathing, Sore Throat, Choking
Comments: Jan 2014 CDiff, mucus in stool, very weak sick, stool incontinence 3-4 times a day. Had been on most meds since March 2014 after diagnosis of UC/Crohn's/Proctitis, in July I started to loose my hair in handfulls. I was diagnosed with hypothyroidism. I started shaking a lot and noticed facial tremors ...
- A study of drug interactions between Sumatriptan, Lunesta, Soma, Klonopin, Percocet for a patient with Migraine, Sleep Disorder Due To General Medical Condition, Insomnia Type, Muscle Rigidity, Anxiety, Moderated To Severe Pain. The patient has Acid Reflux
Comments: I just started taking the Percocet and the Klonopin. I have taken Klonopin before and have never noticed the Acid Reflux. Whilst I have had Acid Reflux in the past, Omeprazole has always cleared it up if taken daily. Omeprazole and other medications like it are doing nothing, even with the addition ...
More related studies for: Percocet, Indigestion
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.