Review: could Percocet cause Itching?
We study 24,280 people who have side effects while taking Percocet from FDA and social media. Among them, 596 have Itching. Find out below who they are, when they have Itching and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Percocet and have Itching >>>
Percocet (latest outcomes from 26,435 users) has active ingredients of acetaminophen; oxycodone hydrochloride. It is often used in pain.
Itching (latest reports from 545,989 patients) has been reported by people with high blood cholesterol, high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, pain, multiple sclerosis.
On Oct, 29, 2014: 24,280 people reported to have side effects when taking Percocet. Among them, 596 people (2.45%) have Itching.
Time on Percocet when people have Itching * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Age of people who have Itching when taking Percocet * :
Severity of Itching when taking Percocet ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Itching ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pain (124 people, 20.81%)
- Multiple myeloma (61 people, 10.23%)
- Hypertension (50 people, 8.39%)
- Depression (32 people, 5.37%)
- Breast cancer (29 people, 4.87%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Oxycontin (117 people, 19.63%)
- Zometa (109 people, 18.29%)
- Aspirin (107 people, 17.95%)
- Lasix (93 people, 15.60%)
- Ambien (92 people, 15.44%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Itching while taking Percocet?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Percocet and have Itching
- support group for people who take Percocet
- support group for people who have Itching
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Percocet, Itching
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Rash from eating kale
I ate kale for the first time on Monday. I only had a small bowl of fresh mixed green salad, so it wasn't entirely Kale. By Tuesday, I had a small rash on my left hip. I ignored it at first. Thursday evening, I decided to eat a large kale salad with other veggies and salmon, all of which I have ...
- Double vision on levothyroxine
Diagnosed with under active thyroid in January 2011. Noticed onset of double vision in January 2014. Blurred vision and double vision worsened to such an extent that my glasses prescription has changed three times in less than 7 months. All the symptons I experience are a direct result of taking Le ...
- Why does my urine smell bad?
urine has very strong fowel odor. smells like rotting meat. very concentrated and cloudy and dark color.
More reviews for: Percocet, Itching
On eHealthMe, Percocet (acetaminophen; oxycodone hydrochloride) is often used for pain. Find out below the conditions Percocet is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Percocet used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of side effects of Oxycodone And Acetaminophen for a patient with Pain. The patient has Itching, White Blood Cell Count Abnormal, Urine Bilirubin Increased, Fatigue (feeling of tiredness), Chills (felling of cold), Headache (pain in head), Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit)
- A study of drug interactions between Depakote Er, Gabapentin, Famotidine, Fioricet, Oxycodone 5/apap 500, Lomotil, Estradiol, Dicyclomine Hydrochloride, Zyrtec Allergy, Nadolol, Sumatriptan Succinate, Celebrex, Fragmin for a patient with Migraine Prophylaxis, Total Hip Replacement, Pyloric Stenosis, Migraine With Aura, Diarrhea, Hormone Replacement Therapy, Allergic Conjunctivitis, Migraine Without Aura. The patient has Numbness In Hands Or Feet, Itching
More related studies for: Percocet, Itching
Recent Percocet related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Percocet, Itching
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.