Home > Percocet > Loss of appetite > Percocet and Loss of appetite
Review: could Percocet cause Loss of appetite (Appetite - decreased)?
We study 24,280 people who have side effects while taking Percocet from FDA and social media. Among them, 779 have Loss of appetite. Find out below who they are, when they have Loss of appetite and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Percocet and have Loss of appetite >>>
Percocet (latest outcomes from 26,435 users) has active ingredients of acetaminophen; oxycodone hydrochloride. It is often used in pain.
Loss of appetite
Loss of appetite (lack of feeling to eat) (latest reports from 387,134 patients) has been reported by people with type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure, depression, pain, osteoporosis.
On Oct, 28, 2014: 24,267 people reported to have side effects when taking Percocet. Among them, 779 people (3.21%) have Loss Of Appetite.
Time on Percocet when people have Loss of appetite * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Loss of appetite||10.00%||10.00%||0.00%||20.00%||0.00%||60.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Loss of appetite when taking Percocet * :
|Loss of appetite||0.00%||0.00%||0.28%||1.85%||7.12%||17.81%||34.47%||38.46% |
Severity of Loss of appetite when taking Percocet ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Loss of appetite||0.00%||75.00%||25.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Loss of appetite ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Loss of appetite||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pain (158 people, 20.28%)
- Multiple myeloma (72 people, 9.24%)
- Breast cancer (59 people, 7.57%)
- Metastases to bone (56 people, 7.19%)
- Hypertension (44 people, 5.65%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Zometa (273 people, 35.04%)
- Aredia (206 people, 26.44%)
- Oxycontin (201 people, 25.80%)
- Aspirin (189 people, 24.26%)
- Neurontin (166 people, 21.31%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Loss Of Appetite while taking Percocet?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Percocet and have Loss Of Appetite
- support group for people who take Percocet
- support group for people who have Loss Of Appetite
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Percocet, Loss of appetite
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Why does my urine smell bad?
urine has very strong fowel odor. smells like rotting meat. very concentrated and cloudy and dark color.
- Which issue has caused my periodontitis, my fibromyalgia or spinal stenosis?
At the age of 38 yrs old, I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia and Spinal Stenosis. Obviously I had both of the disease for some years, and was struggling with the pain and symptoms for some time before I finally got checked, went through years being told they didn't find anything, told I had Herniated ...
- Eczema and birth control-microgestin
I started getting eczema over the last year and recently decided it may be from the birth control as well, which I started taking @ 2 months before I got the eczema and skin started breaking out...weight gain, etc. I am on singulair, westcort cream, moisture/kenalog, exederm cream, cerevue wash, cet ...
More reviews for: Percocet, Loss of appetite
On eHealthMe, Percocet (acetaminophen; oxycodone hydrochloride) is often used for pain. Find out below the conditions Percocet is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Percocet used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of drug interactions between Percocet, Ritalin for a patient with Pain - Back, Add. The patient has Insomnia, Anger, Appetite Decreased
- A study of drug interactions between Skelaxin, Vyvanse, Percocet, Clonazepam for a patient with Muscle Injury, Adhd, Anxiety. The patient has Sweating - Excessive, Occipital Neuralgia, Agitation, Impaired Memory, Dry Mouth, Loss Of Appetite, Anxiety, Insomnia, Irritability, Restlessness, Panic Reaction, Drowsiness, Constipation, Hot Flashes, Shortness Of Breath, Thirst, Chills, Palpitations, Diarrhoea, Hearing Impairment Aggravated, Hallucination, Auditory
More related studies for: Percocet, Loss of appetite
Recent Percocet related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Percocet, Loss of appetite
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Svt and Wellbutrin
- Citalopram Hydrobromide and Adhd
- Thorazine and Drug Screen False Positive
- Suicide Attempt
- Spironolactone and Junel Fe 1/20
Recent user comments
- "Increase blood glucose while taking herceptin treatme ... " (40 minutes ago)
- "It has been almost two months that abovementoined sym ... " (4 hours ago)
- "Wondering if possible i could have candida. i have ce ... " (5 hours ago)
- Blastocystis Infection
- Graft Versus Host Disease
- Vegetable Mercury
- Ringworm Scalp