Review: could Percocet cause Nausea and vomiting?
Summary: Nausea and vomiting is found among people who take Percocet, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Oxycontin, and have Pain.
We study 24,319 people who have side effects while taking Percocet from FDA and social media. Among them, 1,814 have Nausea and vomiting. Find out below who they are, when they have Nausea and vomiting and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Percocet and have Nausea and vomiting >>>
Percocet has active ingredients of acetaminophen; oxycodone hydrochloride. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from 26,478 Percocet users)
Nausea and vomiting
Nausea and vomiting has been reported by people with high blood pressure, pain, type 2 diabetes, depression, multiple sclerosis. (latest reports from 142,502 Nausea and vomiting patients)
On Apr, 2, 2015: 24,319 people reported to have side effects when taking Percocet. Among them, 1,814 people (7.46%) have Nausea And Vomiting.
Time on Percocet when people have Nausea and vomiting * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Nausea and vomiting||54.22%||14.46%||0.00%||4.82%||8.43%||15.66%||2.41% |
Age of people who have Nausea and vomiting when taking Percocet * :
|Nausea and vomiting||0.00%||0.12%||1.95%||9.77%||11.48%||18.81%||24.92%||32.93% |
Severity of Nausea and vomiting when taking Percocet ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Nausea and vomiting||13.64%||50.00%||27.27%||9.09% |
How people recovered from Nausea and vomiting ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Nausea and vomiting||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pain (465 people, 25.63%)
- Breast cancer (101 people, 5.57%)
- Nausea (97 people, 5.35%)
- Back pain (92 people, 5.07%)
- Osteoporosis (85 people, 4.69%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Oxycontin (446 people, 24.59%)
- Aspirin (368 people, 20.29%)
- Neurontin (360 people, 19.85%)
- Zometa (349 people, 19.24%)
- Zofran (281 people, 15.49%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of percocet and nausea and vomiting on
Do you have Nausea And Vomiting while taking Percocet?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Percocet and have Nausea And Vomiting
- support group for people who take Percocet
- support group for people who have Nausea And Vomiting
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Percocet for a 35-year old woman with Kidney Stones. The patient has Hallucination
- A study of side effects of Oxycodone And Acetaminophen for a 52-year old woman with Rotator Cuff Syndrome. The patient has Vaginal Burning Sensation, Vulvovaginal Burning Sensation
- A study of drug interactions between Humira, Folic Acid, Methotrexate for a 71-year old woman with Rheumatoid Arthritis. The patient has Depression, Skin Graft, Eyes - Yellow, Fatigue, Nausea And Vomiting, Confusional State, Tremor
- A study of drug interactions between Klonopin, Adderall 30, Percocet, Paxil for a 28-year old man with Anxiety And Stress, Adhd, Back Pain - Low, Major Depression.
- A study of side effects of Bactrim Ds for a 18-year old girl with Abscess. The patient has Vomiting, Fever, Throat - Sore
Recent Percocet related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Oxycontin, Percocet, Oxymorphone Hydrochloride for a 73-year old man who has Degenerative Disk In Neck
- Comparions of Oxycodone And Acetaminophen, Warfarin Sodium for a 65-year old man who has Pain
- Comparions of Ambien, Morphine Sulfate, Percocet for a 41-year old woman who has Pain - Back
- Comparions of Fioricet, Oxycodone And Acetaminophen for a 32-year old woman who has Pain - Back
- Comparions of Metformin, Januvia, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Oxycodone And Acetaminophen, Moexipril Hydrochloride for a 60-year old woman who has Interactions
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.