Home > Percocet > Nightmare > Percocet and Nightmare
Review: could Percocet cause Nightmare (Nightmares)?
Summary: Nightmare is found among people who take Percocet, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old, have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months, also take medication Oxycontin, and have Pain.
We study 24,280 people who have side effects while taking Percocet from FDA and social media. Among them, 144 have Nightmare. Find out below who they are, when they have Nightmare and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Percocet and have Nightmare >>>
Percocet (latest outcomes from 26,439 users) has active ingredients of acetaminophen; oxycodone hydrochloride. It is often used in pain.
Nightmare (unpleasant dream) (latest reports from 86,386 patients) has been reported by people with quit smoking, depression, stress and anxiety, high blood pressure, pain.
On Oct, 26, 2014: 24,267 people reported to have side effects when taking Percocet. Among them, 144 people (0.59%) have Nightmare.
Time on Percocet when people have Nightmare * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Age of people who have Nightmare when taking Percocet * :
Severity of Nightmare when taking Percocet ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Nightmare ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pain (74 people, 51.39%)
- Smoking cessation therapy (35 people, 24.31%)
- Insomnia (30 people, 20.83%)
- Depression (15 people, 10.42%)
- Drug abuse (14 people, 9.72%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Oxycontin (56 people, 38.89%)
- Chantix (40 people, 27.78%)
- Oxycodone hcl (28 people, 19.44%)
- Cymbalta (26 people, 18.06%)
- Trazodone hcl (26 people, 18.06%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Nightmare while taking Percocet?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Percocet and have Nightmare
- support group for people who take Percocet
- support group for people who have Nightmare
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Last night went to hospital as i was shaking and dizzy scared it was after my third dose of avelox. is this a side effect? i'm scared to take anything even my regular medications today was shaking
(Asked by a 31 year old woman who has Breathing - Slowed Or Stopped, Dizzy, Shaky, and takes Percocet, Fentanyl, Avelox)
Taken pain mess for years got chest infection was given avelox three days ago. Last nights dose I started shaking couldn't breathe so shaky yet I am dehydrated too. I had woke up drank coffee then took my mess regular and started shaking all over again. Drank three glasses of juice and two of water ...
- Reoccurring ovarian remnants? is there another answer?
(Asked by a 43 year old woman who has Ovarian Remnant Syndrome, and takes Oxycodone And Acetaminophen, Imitrex)
Besides depot Lupron, has anyone has relief from recurring cysts and endometriosis from ovarian remnant syndrome? I have had 7 surgeries trying to remove these elusive remnants. Needless to say I am not excited to do more surgery and no doctor wants to either. In the past depot Lupron has had more s ...
- Can you get chills with multiple myeloma?
(Asked by a 61 year old man who has Chills And Multiple Myeloma, and takes Protonix, Acetaminophen, Potassium Chloride 20meq In Dextrose 5% And Sodium Chloride 0.45% In Plastic Container, Lasix, Valtrex, Oxycontin, Percocet, Cytoxan, Velcade)
Do multiple myeloma patients have the chills without fever? My husband was diagnosed 2 months ago and has had 2 months of chemo 2x weekly for 3 weeks. He has Velacade and a steroid Decadron. He has also had 3 rounds of cytoxan. Why is he getting chills?
- How long does blurred vision normally last after percocet is stopped?
(Asked by a 70 year old man who has Blurred Vision, and takes Percocet)
I took Percocet for pain for one week after rotator cuff surgery. My vision was blurred shortly after I began taking it, but I've been off of it for three weeks with no improvement in my vision. How long does this condition normally last?
- Does gravol leave a sick sweet taste in your mouth?
(Asked by a 28 year old woman who has Sweet, Bad Taste In My Mouth, and takes Percocet , Gravol)
I just had an appendectomy and am on percocet and gravol. I have this disgusting sweet taste in my mouth that I can not get rid of with brushing my teeth and I'd like to know if this is a side effect of either of these drugs
More questions for: Percocet, Nightmare
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Lipitor weight loss/ lisinipril ed issue
(Posted by a 62 year old man who has Erection Problems, Bad Dreams, Weight Loss, and takes Lisinopril, Lipitor)
40 mg Lipitor for two months caused 8 pounds weight loss,thoughts of losing my mind ,racing heart rate,mental confusion,emergency visits twice,never in my life have gone to hospital by ambulance..5'11 178 BM 17 ,faithful gym rat ,all test ruled out physical issues,informed doctor, he didn't feel Lip ...
- Why does my urine smell bad?
(Posted by a 46 year old woman who has Urine Abnormality, and takes Percocet)
urine has very strong fowel odor. smells like rotting meat. very concentrated and cloudy and dark color.
- Higher than a kite, and dumber than one of those saying i can no longer remember!
(Posted by a 33 year old woman who has Hallucination, Visual, Dissociative Identity Disorder, Disturbance In Attention, Dissociative Amnesia, Hypomania, Sexual Dysfunction, Hallucinations, Nightmares, Memory Loss, Memory Impairment, Tremor, Mydriasis, and takes Pristiq)
I told my shrink I didn't want to try anymore antidepressants... that they make me crazy-stupid(pristiq), crazy-nympho(wellbutrin), or crazy-sloth(lexapro). I have complex ptsd, did, and gad. I really don't want to take anything... I just want to work out, eat right, and try to put myself back on tr ...
- Which issue has caused my periodontitis, my fibromyalgia or spinal stenosis?
(Posted by a 45 year old woman who has Herniated Intervertebral Disk 7 Total, Spinal Stenosis, Fibromyalgia, Periodontitis, and takes Cymbalta, Percocet, Oxycontin)
At the age of 38 yrs old, I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia and Spinal Stenosis. Obviously I had both of the disease for some years, and was struggling with the pain and symptoms for some time before I finally got checked, went through years being told they didn't find anything, told I had Herniated ...
- My ex-boyfriend's effexor effects
(Posted by a 49 year old man who has Incontinence - Urinary, Pedophilia, Nightmares, Acute Kidney Failure, and takes Effexor)
In my fifth year of living with my ex-boyfriend, he began taking Effexor and soon developed urinary incontinence, kidney failure and nightmares or night terrors so severe that he frequently screamed for prolonged periods, flailed and threw punches in his sleep. Upon ceasing to take Effexor, his sle ...
More reviews for: Percocet, Nightmare
- A study of side effects of Lorazepam for a patient with Insomnia. The patient has Rebound Effect (take-back effect), Dopey Drowsy, Bad Dreams (unpleasant dreams), Aggression Aggravated, Drug Dependence, Sudden Forgetfulness, Increased Appetite (increased appetite is when you want to eat much more often or in larger quantities than your body requires), Depression
Comments: I have been on lorazepam for about almost 8 months. I used it since march because of me losing sleep and having panic attacks in middle or during my sleep. I also used it for anxiety. I was once in er for having panic attacks and they gave me this and other medicines I was on was lexapro and that di ...
- A study of drug interactions between Ambien, Suboxone, Lamotrigine, Depakote for a patient with Insomnia, Addiction, Mood Disorder, Bipolar Ii Disorder. The patient has Nightmares
Comments: I am waking you 4-5 times a week between 3-4 am crying and yelling.I have the same dream every night, detail for detail.it's always the same, I get a call to come to the hospital something to do with my husband. I go there and they don't say anything to me just walk me into a room and he is laying ...
- A study of drug interactions between Protonix, Lactulose, Potassium Chloride 20meq In Dextrose 5% And Sodium Chloride 0.45% In Plastic Container, Atrovent, Advair Diskus 250/50, Lasix, Seroquel, Xanax, Percocet for a patient with Acid Reflux, High Blood Sugar, Low Blood Potassium, Copd, High Blood Pressure, Mood Disorder, Anxiety Disorder, Arthritis. The patient has Co2, Ammonia Increased, Ammonia Increased
Comments: Was taken to the hospital by daughter because of dementia type symptoms while on pain meds for back and being a heavy smoker. Was diagnosed in the hospital with COPD and aspiration pneumonia. Was put on Bi-pap machine but confusion symptoms did not improve. Ammonia levels were checked and were in t ...
- A study of drug interactions between Hetrazan, Ranitidine, Lipitor, Percocet for a patient with Sleep Aid, Ulcer - Stomach, High Blood Cholesterol, Pain. The patient has Hives
Comments: I have just switched to taking trazadone from nortriptyline but this has not helped. I was also being prescribed cymbalta for my fibromyalgia and my doctor switched me to lirica but there was not any change in the severity of ongoing problems with hives. Since I have quit talking these medications t ...
- A study of drug interactions between Opana, Percocet, Oxycontin for a patient with Pain Management, Pain Management, Brain Lesion Pituitary Gland. The patient has Urinary Retention
Comments: My abdomen gets distended, full bladder and I can't urinate normally. I have a C3-c4 pinch nerve that we thought was the issue, because at that lesion the efferent and deferent signal are blocked. That's is beside my rule out of a blockage at the optic nerve pathway to believe is due from a clot or ...
More related studies for: Percocet, Nightmare
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.