Home > Percocet > Short-term memory loss > Percocet and Short-term memory loss
Review: could Percocet cause Short-term memory loss (Memory loss)?
We study 24,280 people who have side effects while taking Percocet from FDA and social media. Among them, 790 have Short-term memory loss. Find out below who they are, when they have Short-term memory loss and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Percocet and have Short-term memory loss >>>
Percocet (latest outcomes from 26,435 users) has active ingredients of acetaminophen; oxycodone hydrochloride. It is often used in pain.
Short-term memory loss
Short-term memory loss (latest reports from 467,146 patients) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, depression, high blood pressure, pain, high blood cholesterol.
On Oct, 26, 2014: 24,267 people reported to have side effects when taking Percocet. Among them, 790 people (3.26%) have Short-term Memory Loss.
Time on Percocet when people have Short-term memory loss * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Short-term memory loss||34.88%||18.60%||0.00%||23.26%||11.63%||11.63%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Short-term memory loss when taking Percocet * :
|Short-term memory loss||0.15%||0.00%||0.31%||5.37%||9.82%||28.37%||21.17%||34.82% |
Severity of Short-term memory loss when taking Percocet ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Short-term memory loss||5.56%||55.56%||38.89%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Short-term memory loss ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Short-term memory loss||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pain (254 people, 32.15%)
- Depression (112 people, 14.18%)
- Sleep disorder (78 people, 9.87%)
- Muscle spasms (76 people, 9.62%)
- Insomnia (47 people, 5.95%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Oxycontin (234 people, 29.62%)
- Zometa (190 people, 24.05%)
- Aspirin (185 people, 23.42%)
- Xanax (168 people, 21.27%)
- Neurontin (156 people, 19.75%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Short-term Memory Loss while taking Percocet?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Percocet and have Short-term Memory Loss
- support group for people who take Percocet
- support group for people who have Short-term Memory Loss
Comments from related studies:
From this study (9 months ago):
Is there recovery after discontinuing drug use
From this study (9 months ago):
Recovery after discontinuing drug use
From this study (10 months ago):
my mom is on 7 scripts and 6 OTC meds.She is suffering from short term memory loss and confusion.Is this normal or part of her aging process? She is 73 and has CA 3 times.
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Percocet, Short-term memory loss
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Why does my urine smell bad?
urine has very strong fowel odor. smells like rotting meat. very concentrated and cloudy and dark color.
- Higher than a kite, and dumber than one of those saying i can no longer remember!
I told my shrink I didn't want to try anymore antidepressants... that they make me crazy-stupid(pristiq), crazy-nympho(wellbutrin), or crazy-sloth(lexapro). I have complex ptsd, did, and gad. I really don't want to take anything... I just want to work out, eat right, and try to put myself back on tr ...
- Which issue has caused my periodontitis, my fibromyalgia or spinal stenosis?
At the age of 38 yrs old, I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia and Spinal Stenosis. Obviously I had both of the disease for some years, and was struggling with the pain and symptoms for some time before I finally got checked, went through years being told they didn't find anything, told I had Herniated ...
More reviews for: Percocet, Short-term memory loss
On eHealthMe, Percocet (acetaminophen; oxycodone hydrochloride) is often used for pain. Find out below the conditions Percocet is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Percocet used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- B Complex Vitamin, Vitamin C, Lansoprazole, Chlorpheniramine Maleate, Ibuprofen, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride for a 57-year old woman who has Vitamin B2 Deficiency, Vitamin C Deficiency, Reflux Oesophagitis, Chronic Rhinitis, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, IBS (12 minutes ago)
- Compare Ambien Cr and Adderall Xr 20 and Effexor Xr for a 33-year old woman (36 minutes ago)
- Doxycycline for a 25-year old man who has Acne-like Skin Bumps (49 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Actemra and Depression
- Solu-medrol and Als
- Escitalopram and Burning Sensation
- Burning Sensation and Depression
Recent user comments
- "I gave myself 2 injections of Humira one on each thig ... " (4 hours ago)
- "Increase blood glucose while taking herceptin treatme ... " (5 hours ago)
- "It has been almost two months that abovementoined sym ... " (8 hours ago)
- Helicobacter Pylori Associated Gastrointestinal Disease
- Eosinophilic Pneumonia
- Completed Suicide
- Peritoneal Cloudy Effluent