Home > Percocet > Shortness of breath > Percocet and Shortness of breath
Review: could Percocet cause Shortness of breath (Breathing difficulty)?
We study 24,267 people who have side effects while taking Percocet from FDA and social media. Among them, 2,139 have Shortness of breath. Find out below who they are, when they have Shortness of breath and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Percocet and have Shortness of breath >>>
Percocet (latest outcomes from 26,421 users) has active ingredients of acetaminophen; oxycodone hydrochloride. It is often used in pain.
Shortness of breath
Shortness of breath (latest reports from 1,338,463 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, asthma, rheumatoid arthritis, pain, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.
On Oct, 13, 2014: 24,267 people reported to have side effects when taking Percocet. Among them, 2,139 people (8.81%) have Shortness Of Breath.
Time on Percocet when people have Shortness of breath * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Shortness of breath||42.86%||8.16%||4.08%||20.41%||14.29%||10.20%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Shortness of breath when taking Percocet * :
|Shortness of breath||0.00%||0.11%||1.79%||4.76%||10.18%||19.00%||24.26%||39.90% |
Severity of Shortness of breath when taking Percocet ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Shortness of breath||0.00%||54.55%||36.36%||9.09% |
How people recovered from Shortness of breath ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Shortness of breath||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pain (430 people, 20.10%)
- Metastases to bone (153 people, 7.15%)
- Multiple myeloma (145 people, 6.78%)
- Hypertension (136 people, 6.36%)
- Depression (123 people, 5.75%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Zometa (594 people, 27.77%)
- Aspirin (559 people, 26.13%)
- Oxycontin (445 people, 20.80%)
- Neurontin (423 people, 19.78%)
- Lasix (407 people, 19.03%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Shortness Of Breath while taking Percocet?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Percocet and have Shortness Of Breath
- support group for people who take Percocet
- support group for people who have Shortness Of Breath
Comments from related studies:
From this study (1 month ago):
Has had right upper lobectomy
Insertion of stent for abdominal aortic aneurysm
Both procedures within 10 months
From this study (9 months ago):
Shortness of breath every 4 - 6 hours, even during night.
From this study (4 years ago):
Skelaxin - 1 pill 3x's a day - auto related back injury
Percocet - 1.5 pills 1-2x's a day - auto related back injury
Vyvanse - 1 pill 1-2x's a day - ADHD
Clonazepam - 1 pill 1-2x's a day - Anxiety
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Percocet, Shortness of breath
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Why does my urine smell bad?
urine has very strong fowel odor. smells like rotting meat. very concentrated and cloudy and dark color.
- Which issue has caused my periodontitis, my fibromyalgia or spinal stenosis?
At the age of 38 yrs old, I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia and Spinal Stenosis. Obviously I had both of the disease for some years, and was struggling with the pain and symptoms for some time before I finally got checked, went through years being told they didn't find anything, told I had Herniated ...
- Eczema and birth control-microgestin
I started getting eczema over the last year and recently decided it may be from the birth control as well, which I started taking @ 2 months before I got the eczema and skin started breaking out...weight gain, etc. I am on singulair, westcort cream, moisture/kenalog, exederm cream, cerevue wash, cet ...
More reviews for: Percocet, Shortness of breath
On eHealthMe, Percocet (acetaminophen; oxycodone hydrochloride) is often used for pain. Find out below the conditions Percocet is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Percocet used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Zolpidem Tartrate, Topamax, Lorazepam, Sertraline, Wellbutrin Xl for a 42-year old woman who has Insomnia, Seizure Disorder, Anxiety Disorder, Depression (17 minutes ago)
- MSM, Ginseng, Panax, Ginger, Saw Palmetto for a 114-year old woman who has Ykyik, Jtuj, Etg, Rtg (23 minutes ago)
- Flomax for a 54-year old man who has BPH (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Chantix and Dementia Alzheimer\'s Type
- Abnormal Dreams
- Rebif and Ovarian Cancer Recurrent
- Atrial Flutter and Multiple Sclerosis
- Victoza and Atrial Fibrillation
Recent user comments
- "I just wanted to know if ABX therapy with these drugs ... " (4 hours ago)
- "I just started taking Atorvastatin 2 months ago and h ... " (4 hours ago)
- "Went for a blood test on Aug. 2013 and the platlet co ... " (6 hours ago)
- Levothyroxine Sodium
- Vagina Dryness
- Cholecystitis Chronic