Home > Percocet > Sweating - excessive > Percocet and Sweating - excessive
Review: could Percocet cause Sweating - excessive (Hyperhidrosis)?
We study 24,267 people who have side effects while taking Percocet from FDA and social media. Among them, 583 have Sweating - excessive. Find out below who they are, when they have Sweating - excessive and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Percocet and have Sweating - excessive >>>
Percocet (latest outcomes from 26,421 users) has active ingredients of acetaminophen; oxycodone hydrochloride. It is often used in pain.
Sweating - excessive
Sweating - excessive (abnormally increased sweating) (latest reports from 297,886 patients) has been reported by people with depression, pain, high blood pressure, stress and anxiety, high blood cholesterol.
On Sep, 15, 2014: 24,256 people reported to have side effects when taking Percocet. Among them, 583 people (2.40%) have Sweating - Excessive.
Time on Percocet when people have Sweating - excessive * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Sweating - excessive||60.00%||0.00%||0.00%||20.00%||0.00%||20.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Sweating - excessive when taking Percocet * :
|Sweating - excessive||0.00%||0.00%||0.72%||3.59%||12.03%||32.68%||26.75%||24.24% |
Severity of Sweating - excessive when taking Percocet ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Sweating - excessive||0.00%||20.00%||60.00%||20.00% |
How people recovered from Sweating - excessive ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Sweating - excessive||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pain (212 people, 36.36%)
- Anxiety (64 people, 10.98%)
- Depression (63 people, 10.81%)
- Back pain (58 people, 9.95%)
- Sleep disorder (48 people, 8.23%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Oxycontin (176 people, 30.19%)
- Neurontin (154 people, 26.42%)
- Xanax (124 people, 21.27%)
- Aspirin (119 people, 20.41%)
- Ambien (89 people, 15.27%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Sweating - Excessive while taking Percocet?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- group for people who take Percocet and have Sweating - Excessive
- group for people who take Percocet
- group for people who have Sweating - Excessive
Comments from related studies:
From this study (7 months ago):
Fatigue begins early AM and lasts all day. Nothing seems to alleviate it.
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- Can you split the tablet of limitical 200mg?
I have taken 150mg or 200mg of lamitical for 25 years. I am now spliting the 200 tablet in half to make 300mg. Started sweating big time.
- Reoccurring ovarian remnants? is there another answer?
Besides depot Lupron, has anyone has relief from recurring cysts and endometriosis from ovarian remnant syndrome? I have had 7 surgeries trying to remove these elusive remnants. Needless to say I am not excited to do more surgery and no doctor wants to either. In the past depot Lupron has had more s ...
- Can you get chills with multiple myeloma?
Do multiple myeloma patients have the chills without fever? My husband was diagnosed 2 months ago and has had 2 months of chemo 2x weekly for 3 weeks. He has Velacade and a steroid Decadron. He has also had 3 rounds of cytoxan. Why is he getting chills?
More questions for: Percocet, Sweating - excessive
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Which issue has caused my periodontitis, my fibromyalgia or spinal stenosis?
At the age of 38 yrs old, I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia and Spinal Stenosis. Obviously I had both of the disease for some years, and was struggling with the pain and symptoms for some time before I finally got checked, went through years being told they didn't find anything, told I had Herniated ...
- Eczema and birth control-microgestin
I started getting eczema over the last year and recently decided it may be from the birth control as well, which I started taking @ 2 months before I got the eczema and skin started breaking out...weight gain, etc. I am on singulair, westcort cream, moisture/kenalog, exederm cream, cerevue wash, cet ...
- Savella & synthroid hell!
Within 15 minutes of taking Savella, the heat starts in my face and the sweating begins unrelentlessly. And the palpitations begin right away and later will be strong enough to wake me from sleep. Its horrible! I cant go anywhere! I cant tolerate any additional heat anywhere! And if I go out, I m ...
More reviews for: Percocet, Sweating - excessive
On eHealthMe, Percocet (acetaminophen; oxycodone hydrochloride) is often used for pain. Find out below the conditions Percocet is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Percocet used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Pravastatin Sodium for a 46-year old woman who has High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides (55 minutes ago)
- Cryselle, Sertraline for a 19-year old girl who has Birth Control, Panic Attacks (55 minutes ago)
- Probiotic, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Magnesium Sulfate, B-12, Potassium Gluconate, Calcium, Zinc Sulfate, Fish Oil, Singulair, Wellbutrin, Adderall, Biotin, Atorvastatin Calcium for a 67-year old woman who has Digestion, Sleep Aid, Energy, Osteoporosis, Hair Loss, Heart, Asthma, Depression, HDD , Artery Blockage (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Tikosyn side effects
- Tecfidera and Swelling Of The Ankles - Feet - Legs
- Aggression and Lithium Carbonate
- Cephalexin and Xarelto
- Tarceva and Blood Bilirubin Increased
Recent user comments
- "I just wanted to know if ABX therapy with these drugs ... " (1 hour ago)
- "I just started taking Atorvastatin 2 months ago and h ... " (1 hour ago)
- "Went for a blood test on Aug. 2013 and the platlet co ... " (3 hours ago)
- Bisoprolol Fumarate
- Post Splenectomy Syndrome
- Anion Gap Decreased