Percocet and Tachycardia - from FDA reports
Tachycardia is found among people who take Percocet, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Zometa, and have Metastases to bone. This review analyzes which people have Tachycardia with Percocet. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 40,400 people who have side effects when taking Percocet from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 20, 2017
40,400 people reported to have side effects when taking Percocet.
Among them, 690 people (1.71%) have Tachycardia
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Percocet when people have Tachycardia *:
- < 1 month: 40.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 26.67 %
- 6 - 12 months: 6.67 %
- 1 - 2 years: 13.33 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 13.33 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Tachycardia when taking Percocet *:
- female: 57.71 %
- male: 42.29 %
Age of people who have Tachycardia when taking Percocet *:
- 0-1: 0.17 %
- 2-9: 0.17 %
- 10-19: 1.71 %
- 20-29: 4.27 %
- 30-39: 9.39 %
- 40-49: 19.8 %
- 50-59: 25.6 %
- 60+: 38.91 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Metastases To Bone (64 people, 9.28%)
- Multiple Myeloma (63 people, 9.13%)
- Stress And Anxiety (52 people, 7.54%)
- High Blood Pressure (37 people, 5.36%)
- Breast Cancer Metastatic (35 people, 5.07%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Zometa (212 people, 30.72%)
- Aspirin (195 people, 28.26%)
- Lasix (152 people, 22.03%)
- Ambien (113 people, 16.38%)
- Lisinopril (112 people, 16.23%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Stress And Anxiety (272 people, 39.42%)
- Breathing Difficulty (233 people, 33.77%)
- Nausea (209 people, 30.29%)
- Weakness (199 people, 28.84%)
- High Blood Pressure (197 people, 28.55%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Tachycardia when taking Percocet?
- Check symptoms - is tachycardia caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsTachycardia and drugs with ingredients of acetaminophen; oxycodone hydrochloride.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeTachycardia and Percocet from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Percocet has active ingredients of acetaminophen; oxycodone hydrochloride. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Percocet 43,778 users)
Tachycardia (a heart rate that exceeds the range of 100 beats/min) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, pain, atrial fibrillation/flutter, rheumatoid arthritis (latest reports from 92,187 Tachycardia patients).
Browse all side effects of Percoceta b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with TachycardiaTachycardia
Could your condition cause TachycardiaTachycardia
What would happen?
Questions to the study
I am a 70 year old women raised in the Mississippi Valley. I completed a year on the anti fungal drug after diagnosis with disseminated histoplasmosis. I am now newly diagnosed with bradycardia & related symptoms & undergoing testing. Do you give treatment suggestions? Many thanks!
1. After taking Allegra for approx. 10 years for urticaria ( skin rash ) I was able to find that present heart arrhythmia maybe due to the use of Allegra 180 mg Tablets 2. I need to get information on the relationship of Heart Arrhythmia due to use of Allegra - Oral - 180 mg Tablets to easy ...
acute onset numbness , weakness, and gait abnormalities over year ago, other abnormal sensations/functions and pain came on later, symptoms involving mostly sensory and autonomic with some motor persist but fluctuate. have a hard time controlling and dealing with the pain especially. sometimes ...
am having a bradycardia of 60 beats/min since i started the sertraline of 50mg/day , am also having dyspnea and feeling tired all the time , this is so annoying , am asking if this is serious and if i should stop the sertraline .
User reviews to the study
I have been off and on percs the last 9 months . No more than three 15's a day .... Developed tingling and numbness about 6 months ago ... Have been off of them 10 days now . How long does this numbness last
with a normal resting heartrate around 100 from school time, at age 56, a cardiologist recommended Tenormin (beta blocker) 25 mg a day. Used for 4 years when suddenly discovered arrythmia and lowering BP n heart rate. Holter Monitoring detected pause of 2.2 seconds. No symptoms associated. ...
My 20 year old daughter died on September 22,2016. Her toxicology report indicated no other drugs in her system besides chromium picolinate. LA corner's office are saying she died of natural causes due to obesity. She did not have diabetes, hypertension, and/or hear disease. She had no prior ...