Review: could Perindopril erbumine cause Anxiety (Stress and anxiety)?
Summary: Anxiety is found among people who take Perindopril erbumine, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months, also take medication Aspirin, and have High blood pressure.
We study 5,199 people who have side effects while taking Perindopril erbumine from FDA and social media. Among them, 39 have Anxiety. Find out below who they are, when they have Anxiety and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Perindopril erbumine and have Anxiety >>>
Perindopril erbumine has active ingredients of perindopril erbumine. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from 5,364 Perindopril erbumine users)
Anxiety has been reported by people with depression, quit smoking, multiple sclerosis, pain, osteoporosis. (latest reports from 212,791 Anxiety patients)
On Mar, 4, 2015: 5,199 people reported to have side effects when taking Perindopril erbumine. Among them, 39 people (0.75%) have Anxiety.
Time on Perindopril erbumine when people have Anxiety * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Anxiety when taking Perindopril erbumine * :
Age of people who have Anxiety when taking Perindopril erbumine * :
Severity of Anxiety when taking Perindopril erbumine ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Anxiety ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Hypertension (8 people, 20.51%)
- Depression (4 people, 10.26%)
- Osteoporosis (3 people, 7.69%)
- Smoking cessation therapy (2 people, 5.13%)
- Psoriasis (2 people, 5.13%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aspirin (10 people, 25.64%)
- Furosemide (5 people, 12.82%)
- Atenolol (4 people, 10.26%)
- Omeprazole (4 people, 10.26%)
- Paroxetine hcl (3 people, 7.69%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of perindopril erbumine and anxiety on
Do you have Anxiety while taking Perindopril Erbumine?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Perindopril erbumine and have Anxiety
- support group for people who take Perindopril erbumine
- support group for people who have Anxiety
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Depo-provera for a 22-year old woman with Contraception. The patient has Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension
- A study of drug interactions between Ativan, Bupropion Hydrochloride, Latuda, Vyvanse, Zopiclone, Gabapentin, Seroquel for a 21-year old woman with Panic Attack, Depression, Bipolar Disorder, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, Insomnia, Anxiety Disorder, Bipolar Ii Disorder. The patient has Anxiety, Apathy, Hypomania, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, Tremor, Memory Impairment
- A study of drug interactions between Naproxen Sodium And Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride, Celexa for a 42-year old woman with Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Anxiety. The patient has Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Anxiety And Stress
- A study of drug interactions between Ritalin, Concerta, Naproxen, Verapamil Hydrochloride, Zolmitriptan, Sumatriptan for a 25-year old man with ADHD, Migraine. The patient has Anxiety, Depression, Libido Increased, Erectile Dysfunction
- A study of drug interactions between Ritalin, Concerta, Naproxen, Verapamil Hydrochloride, Zolmitriptan, Sumatriptan for a 25-year old man with ADHD, Migraine. The patient has Paranoia, Anxiety, Depression, Libido Increased, Erectile Dysfunction
Recent Perindopril erbumine related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Perindopril Erbumine, Hyzaar, Atenolol for a 49-year old man who has High Blood Pressure
- Comparions of Perindopril Erbumine, Tamsulosin for a 71-year old man who has High Blood Pressure
- Comparions of Perindopril Erbumine, Ramipril for a 62-year old man who has Hypertension
- Comparions of Perindopril Erbumine, Atorvastatin Calcium, Diltiazem Hydrochloride for a 67-year old man who has Blood Pressure - Aging Changes
- Comparions of Flecainide Acetate, Simvastatin, Temazepam, Amlodipine, Perindopril Erbumine for a 70-year old woman who has High Blood Pressure
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.