Review: could Perindopril erbumine cause Mood swings?
Summary: Mood swings is found among people who take Perindopril erbumine, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old, also take medication Diovan, and have High blood pressure.
We study 5,199 people who have side effects while taking Perindopril erbumine from FDA and social media. Among them, 10 have Mood swings. Find out below who they are, when they have Mood swings and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Perindopril erbumine and have Mood swings >>>
Perindopril erbumine has active ingredients of perindopril erbumine. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from 5,364 Perindopril erbumine users)
Mood swings (an extreme or rapid change in mood) has been reported by people with quit smoking, depression, birth control, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, stress and anxiety. (latest reports from 24,771 Mood swings patients)
On Mar, 5, 2015: 5,199 people reported to have side effects when taking Perindopril erbumine. Among them, 10 people (0.19%) have Mood Swings.
Time on Perindopril erbumine when people have Mood swings * :
Gender of people who have Mood swings when taking Perindopril erbumine * :
|Mood swings||70.00%||30.00% |
Age of people who have Mood swings when taking Perindopril erbumine * :
|Mood swings||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||20.00%||50.00%||30.00% |
Severity of Mood swings when taking Perindopril erbumine ** :
How people recovered from Mood swings ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Hypertension (3 people, 30.00%)
- Parkinson's disease (2 people, 20.00%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (1 people, 10.00%)
- Hypercholesterolaemia (1 people, 10.00%)
- Postpartum depression (1 people, 10.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Diovan (2 people, 20.00%)
- Amlodipine (2 people, 20.00%)
- Hydrochlorothiazide (2 people, 20.00%)
- Requip (2 people, 20.00%)
- Novo-cycloprine (2 people, 20.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of perindopril erbumine and mood swings on
Do you have Mood Swings while taking Perindopril Erbumine?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Perindopril erbumine and have Mood Swings
- support group for people who take Perindopril erbumine
- support group for people who have Mood Swings
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Vyvanse for a 47-year old woman with ADD. The patient has Mood Swings (an extreme or rapid change in mood)
- A study of side effects of Levothyroxine Sodium for a 28-year old woman with Hypothyroidism. The patient has Change In Appetite, Mood Swings (an extreme or rapid change in mood), Change In Mentrual Cycle, Headache (pain in head), Fatigue (feeling of tiredness), Anxiety
- A study of drug interactions between Trazodone Hydrochloride, Clonazepam, Gabapentin for a 26-year old man with Initial Insomnia, Anxiety And Stress, Anxiety Disorder. The patient has Heart Palpitations, Chest Pain, Confusion, Fear, Irritability, Mood Swings, Paranoia, Electric Shock
- A study of drug interactions between Depo-provera, Vitex for a 23-year old woman with PCOS. The patient has Discharge From The Vagina, Mood Swings, Backache, Stools Watery, Headache
- A study of drug interactions between Microgestin 1/20, Lorazepam, Effexor, Provigil for a 32-year old woman with Birth Control, Stress And Anxiety, Depression, Narcolepsy. The patient has Memory Impairment, Absent Periods, Irritability, Mood Swings, Sweating Increased, Fatigue - Chronic
Recent Perindopril erbumine related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Perindopril Erbumine, Hyzaar, Atenolol for a 49-year old man who has High Blood Pressure
- Comparions of Perindopril Erbumine, Tamsulosin for a 71-year old man who has High Blood Pressure
- Comparions of Perindopril Erbumine, Ramipril for a 62-year old man who has Hypertension
- Comparions of Perindopril Erbumine, Atorvastatin Calcium, Diltiazem Hydrochloride for a 67-year old man who has Blood Pressure - Aging Changes
- Comparions of Flecainide Acetate, Simvastatin, Temazepam, Amlodipine, Perindopril Erbumine for a 70-year old woman who has High Blood Pressure
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.