Review: could Perindopril erbumine cause Mood swings?
Summary: Mood swings is found among people who take Perindopril erbumine, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old, also take medication Diovan, and have High blood pressure.
We study 5,201 people who have side effects while taking Perindopril erbumine from FDA and social media. Among them, 10 have Mood swings. Find out below who they are, when they have Mood swings and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Perindopril erbumine and have Mood swings >>>
Perindopril erbumine has active ingredients of perindopril erbumine. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from 5,367 Perindopril erbumine users)
Mood swings (an extreme or rapid change in mood) has been reported by people with quit smoking, depression, birth control, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, stress and anxiety. (latest reports from 24,776 Mood swings patients)
On Apr, 6, 2015: 5,199 people reported to have side effects when taking Perindopril erbumine. Among them, 10 people (0.19%) have Mood Swings.
Time on Perindopril erbumine when people have Mood swings * :
Gender of people who have Mood swings when taking Perindopril erbumine * :
|Mood swings||70.00%||30.00% |
Age of people who have Mood swings when taking Perindopril erbumine * :
|Mood swings||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||20.00%||50.00%||30.00% |
Severity of Mood swings when taking Perindopril erbumine ** :
How people recovered from Mood swings ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Hypertension (3 people, 30.00%)
- Parkinson's disease (2 people, 20.00%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (1 people, 10.00%)
- Hypercholesterolaemia (1 people, 10.00%)
- Postpartum depression (1 people, 10.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Diovan (2 people, 20.00%)
- Amlodipine (2 people, 20.00%)
- Hydrochlorothiazide (2 people, 20.00%)
- Requip (2 people, 20.00%)
- Novo-cycloprine (2 people, 20.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of perindopril erbumine and mood swings on
Do you have Mood Swings while taking Perindopril Erbumine?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Perindopril erbumine and have Mood Swings
- support group for people who take Perindopril erbumine
- support group for people who have Mood Swings
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Spironolactone, Maxalt-mlt, Topamax for a 34-year old woman with Acne Pustular, Migraine Without Aura. The patient has Depression, Mood Swings
- A study of drug interactions between Amlodipine, Perindopril Erbumine for a 66-year old man with Fatigue. The patient has Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness
- A study of drug interactions between Proair Hfa, Adderall Xr 30, Effexor Xr, Seroquel Xr for a 23-year old woman with Asthma, Adhd, Bipolar, Bipolar Disorder. The patient has Mood Swings
- A study of side effects of Lansoprazole for a 34-year old woman with Eosinophilic Oesophagitis. The patient has Depression, Mood Swings
- A study of side effects of Vyvanse for a 47-year old woman with ADD. The patient has Mood Swings
Recent Perindopril erbumine related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.