Review: could Permethrin cause Atopic eczema (Eczema)?
Summary: there is no Atopic eczema reported by people who take Permethrin yet.
We study 262 people who have side effects while taking Permethrin from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Atopic eczema and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Permethrin and have Atopic eczema >>>
Permethrin has active ingredients of permethrin. It is often used in scabies. (latest outcomes from Permethrin 268 users)
Atopic eczema (atopic dermatitis: a severe form of dermatitis characterized by atopy) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, crohn's disease, asthma.(latest reports from Atopic eczema 8,536 patients)
On Nov, 28, 2014: No report is found
Do you have Atopic Eczema while taking Permethrin?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Permethrin and have Atopic Eczema
- support group for people who take Permethrin
- support group for people who have Atopic Eczema
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Can urinary retention cause severe dizziness and lightheartedness?
(Asked by a 24 year old woman who has Nausea, Urinary Retention, Lightheadedness - Dizzy, Eczema, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS))
I had a kidney infection for 1.5 months diagnosed in August this year it took 2 lots of antibiotics to kick it but now I am left with SEVERE urinary retention I had a cystoscopy which only lasted for 24 hours it was done when I was awake so I think that it wasn't very affective by the next morning I ...
- What are some known or reported side effects from a zantac overdose? especially long term side effects?
(Asked by a 1 year old boy who has Blank Stare, Diarrhoea Nos, Stools - Bloody, Skin Infection - Yeast, Choking When Eating, Eczema, Poor Peripheral Circulation, and takes Ranitidine)
My son was born preterm weighing in at 5lbs. During his time in the NICU the doctors diagnosed him with acid reflux and started him on Ranitidine. One day prior to him leaving the NICU I was given a script to be filled for at home use. The dosage was suppose to be .375ml but instead the pharmacy fil ...
- Does methadone worsen eczema?
(Asked by a 35 year old woman who has Eczema, and takes Methadone Hydrochloride)
I abused opiates more specifically heroin for over a year... Agee months ago I stopped and started taking methadone. I have eczema on my hands which I developed during that time...it is severe now... Is it possible that methadone is making it worse ?? Also is there anyway the use of opiates caused t ...
- How to make baby stop scratching his face and head
(Asked by a 1 year old boy who has Eczema, and takes Cortisone Acetate)
Baby boy almost 4 months old. About 1 mouth ago developed rash and rough skin on the face, Dr. prescribed cortisone 1%. Also tried cataphil moisturizer and california baby. The condition has been on and off. The face now can be seen cleaned of rash except in lower chins and around the ears, but the ...
- Can you use clotrimazole to help stop the itch of scabies after treatment
(Asked by a 25 year old woman who has Scabies Infestation, and takes Permethrin, Clotrimazole)
More questions for: Permethrin, Atopic eczema
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Eczema after takin xarelto
(Posted by a 20 year old woman who has Eczema, and takes Xarelto)
After the second day of taking Xarelto for a pulmonary embolism, I noticed a red itchy patch on my neck. My doctor identified it as eczema. I've never had it before in my life.
- Eczema and birth control-microgestin
(Posted by a 29 year old woman who has Eczema, and takes Imitrex, Westcort, Kenalog, Garcinia Cambogia, Singulair, Ultracet, Baclofen, Percocet, Naproxen, Topamax, Lamotrigine, Seroquel, Microgestin Fe 1/20)
I started getting eczema over the last year and recently decided it may be from the birth control as well, which I started taking @ 2 months before I got the eczema and skin started breaking out...weight gain, etc. I am on singulair, westcort cream, moisture/kenalog, exederm cream, cerevue wash, cet ...
- Eczema and birth control
(Posted by a 24 year old woman who has Eczema, and takes Desogestrel And Ethinyl Estradiol, Hydroxyzine, Singulair)
I have never had eczema in my life. A few years ago, in March/April 2012, I began taking birth control (Caziant) for the first time. About a month or two later, I noticed a red patch of skin on my armpit that wouldn't stop itching. I was given different types of fungal creams and corticosteriod crea ...
More reviews for: Permethrin, Atopic eczema
- A study of side effects of Triamterene And Hydrochlorothiazide for a patient with High Blood Pressure. The patient has Sinusitis (inflammation of sinus), Psoriasis (immune-mediated disease that affects the skin), Eczema (patches of skin become rough and inflamed, with itching and bleeding blisters), Tinnitus (a ringing in the ears)
Comments: I have no ear wax. My ears stop producing wax 4 years ago after a bad case of itching, and after using prescription ear drops and going to the doctor biweekly for a month to let doctor squirt a puff of powder in each ear. After all of this no more ear wax, and I woke up with left ear stopped up, and ...
- A study of drug interactions between Alprazolam, Loryna, Xalatan, Azopt for a patient with Stress And Anxiety, Periods - Painful, Glaucoma. The patient has Menstruation - Painful, Menstruation Irregular, Pms, Emotional Distress, Migraine With Aura, Acute Bladder Infection, Allergies, Sexual Intercourse - Painful, Lumpy Breasts, Fatigue - Chronic, Abortion Induced Incomplete, Painful Defaecation, Abdominal Bloating, Abdominal Cramps, Leg Cramping, Diarrhea, Constipation, Nausea, Eczema, Back Pain - Low
Comments: perfect storm? all symptoms started after abortion, been on glaucoma medication for 15 years, cousin on the same meds was diagnosed with a rare form of endometriosis. All my symptoms say endometriosis is possible cause. I just want to know what is wrong with me.
- A study of drug interactions between Atorvastatin Calcium, Gemfibrozil for a patient with Blood Cholesterol Abnormal, Blood Triglycerides. The patient has Eczema
Comments: A few years ago I started having very itchy leg spots possibly coincidental with starting Gemfibrozil or Lopid. My original doctor had me discontinue Gemfibrozil with months and the rash decreased. My new doctor put me back on Gemfibrozil twice a day at 600 mg dose. My red itchy legs condition ret ...
- A study of side effects of Permethrin for a patient with Scabies. The patient has Pemphigoid (tense blisters on the skin)
I had scabies and was prescribed the scabies cream with pyrethrin, I cannot remember the name but it was a few years ago and it was in the UK. It said to apply to all family members. Only my father agreed to use it. All body covered.
My scabies cleared up with multiple applications and after fr ...
- A study of side effects of Remicade for a patient with Crohn's Disease. The patient has Shortness Of Breath, Eczema (patches of skin become rough and inflamed, with itching and bleeding blisters)
Comments: I was taken off Remicade to see if it was the cause of my eczema. My eczema healed, but I need the drug badly! What can I do to fix this side effect?
I also can't breathe within an hour of my infusion. Benadryl beforehand is not helping. Suggestions?
More related studies for: Permethrin, Atopic eczema
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.