Review: could Permethrin cause Eczema?
Summary: there is no Eczema reported by people who take Permethrin yet.
We study 263 people who have side effects while taking Permethrin from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Eczema and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Permethrin and have Eczema >>>
Permethrin has active ingredients of permethrin. It is often used in scabies. (latest outcomes from 269 Permethrin users)
Eczema (patches of skin become rough and inflamed, with itching and bleeding blisters) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, crohn's disease, depression. (latest reports from 9,858 Eczema patients)
On Mar, 2, 2015: 263 people reported to have side effects when taking Permethrin. Among them, 3 people (1.14%) have Eczema.
Time on Permethrin when people have Eczema * :
Gender of people who have Eczema when taking Permethrin * :
Age of people who have Eczema when taking Permethrin * :
Severity of Eczema when taking Permethrin ** :
How people recovered from Eczema ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :n/a
Top co-used drugs for these people * :n/a
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
Get connected: join our support group of permethrin and eczema on
Do you have Eczema while taking Permethrin?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Permethrin
- support group for people who have Eczema
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Adderall 30, Norco, Dilaudid, Oxycontin for a 38-year old woman with ADHD, Chronic Pain, Fibromyalgia, Rheumatoid Arthritis. The patient has Hydronephrosis, Kidney Palpable, Kidney Stones, Medullary Cystic Kidney Disease, Wound Healing Normal, Herpes Virus Infection, Herpes Zoster, Eczema, Hip Pain, X-ray - Pelvis, Back Pain, Adhd, Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness, Muscle Pain, Brain Mass, Fatigue - Chronic, Seizure - Generalized, Connective Tissue Inflammation, Joint Stiffness, Joint Inflammation, Joint Pain
- A study of drug interactions between Triamcinolone Acetonide, Bactrim, Ciprofloxacin, Methadone Hydrochloride, Oxycodone, Vitamin D, Zomig, Vancomycin Hydrochloride for a 56-year old woman with Atopic Eczema, Kidney Infection, Uti - Acute, Fibromyalgia, Joint Pain, Migraine, C. Difficile Colitis. The patient has Atopic Eczema, Uti - Acute, Fibromyalgia, Migraine, C. Difficile Colitis, Pain - Bones
Recent Eczema related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.