Permethrin and Eczema - from FDA reports
Eczema is reported only by a few people who take Permethrin. We study 542 people who have side effects while taking Permethrin from FDA. Among them, 1 have Eczema. Find out below who they are, when they have Eczema and more.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 21, 2017
542 people reported to have side effects when taking Permethrin.
Among them, 1 person (0.18%) has Eczema
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Eczema when taking Permethrin *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Eczema when taking Permethrin *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Lice Infestation (1 person, 100.00%)
- Hypothyroidism (1 person, 100.00%)
- Flea Infestation (1 person, 100.00%)
- Bipolar Disorder (1 person, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Effexor (1 person, 100.00%)
- Abilify (1 person, 100.00%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Hypoaesthesia (1 person, 100.00%)
- Head Injury (1 person, 100.00%)
- Eye Discharge (1 person, 100.00%)
- Drug Administration Error (1 person, 100.00%)
- Canker Sores (1 person, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Eczema when taking Permethrin?
- Check symptoms - is eczema caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsEczema and drugs with ingredients of permethrin.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeEczema and Permethrin from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Permethrin has active ingredients of permethrin. It is often used in scabies. (latest outcomes from Permethrin 566 users)
Eczema (patches of skin become rough and inflamed, with itching and bleeding blisters) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, crohn's disease, asthma (latest reports from 14,724 Eczema patients).
Browse all side effects of Permethrina b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with EczemaEczema
Could your condition cause EczemaEczema
What would happen?
Questions to the study
I just added the Black Cohosh to the above regimen 2 weeks ago. I'm afraid I will gain wieght. I'm ALWAYS struggling with my weight, I lost the 30 lbs. In 2014, that I had gained in 2013 from using Nueronton & Serequil (which never aided in minimising my depression, it increased both my ...
I took one injection of Prolia. 10 days later, I had red bumps under my wafer. I did sweat profusely on this day and assumed it was from that. However, as the weeks went by, the symptom got worse and the skin became extremely itchy to the point, I actually caused bleeding. Couldn't keep the ...
User reviews to the study
I have had the itch for about 2 years now. It has been a terrible nuisance but not life threatening. I had progressed under the care of my Dermatologist to a much stronger cortisone cream and even that was not working well. On the advice of my new GP doctor I went to UT Medical in Houston and ...
Help. Taking paquenil for 3 years and eczema is out of control. One doctor thinks it might be the pacquenil. I don't know whether to go off of it or not. I know it stays in your system for a long time. Has anyone had this problem?