Home > Phentermine hydrochloride > Breast tenderness > Phentermine hydrochloride and Breast tenderness
Review: could Phentermine hydrochloride cause Breast tenderness (Breast pain)?
We study 837 people who have side effects while taking Phentermine hydrochloride from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Breast tenderness and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Phentermine hydrochloride and have Breast tenderness >>>
Phentermine hydrochloride (latest outcomes from 1,735 users) has active ingredients of phentermine hydrochloride. It is often used in obesity.
Breast tenderness (latest reports from 49,213 patients) has been reported by people with birth control, post coital contraception, osteoporosis, high blood pressure, depression.
On Oct, 28, 2014: 837 people reported to have side effects when taking Phentermine hydrochloride. Among them, 1 people (0.12%) has Breast Tenderness.
Time on Phentermine hydrochloride when people have Breast tenderness * :
Gender of people who have Breast tenderness when taking Phentermine hydrochloride * :
|Breast tenderness||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Breast tenderness when taking Phentermine hydrochloride * :
|Breast tenderness||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Breast tenderness when taking Phentermine hydrochloride ** :
How people recovered from Breast tenderness ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Weight loss diet (1 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Plan b (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Breast Tenderness while taking Phentermine Hydrochloride?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Phentermine hydrochloride and have Breast Tenderness
- support group for people who take Phentermine hydrochloride
- support group for people who have Breast Tenderness
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Can i safely use phentermine with my existing cardiomyopathy
(Asked by a 44 year old woman who has Cardiomyopathy - Dilated, and takes Phentermine)
I need to know if it is safe to use duromine(phentermine) while having the above heart condition
- Does klonopin counteract phentermine?
(Asked by a 33 year old woman who takes Phentermine, Klonopin)
does klonopin counteract phentermine? i have taken phentermine before while not taking any other medications and it really worked for me but not its not working and i think my klonopin is counteracting it.
- Has anyone seen an immuniologist for granuloma annulare, if so what was the outcome?
(Asked by a 59 year old woman who has Granuloma Annulare, and takes Zetia, Effexor Xr, Topamax , Levothyroxine Thyroid, Phentermine)
I have had granuloma annulare for over a year now. However it has spread like wildfire the last 2 months. It starte out on hands and arms, but is now on 40% of my trunk, back, sholders, legs. I have tried all meds and topucals. I am wondering if anyone has been to an Immuniologist for tretment since ...
- taking laquinal form mixed connective tissue disoder (ra, sojgins & scleroderma) but have ganed alot of weight. could i safely take phertermin appetite suppressent for a short term (6 months or less
(Asked by a 77 year old woman who has Sjogren's Syndrome, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Scleroderma, and takes Phentermine)
Taking Plaquenil for Mixed Connective Tissue Disorder (RA, Sojogrens & Scleroderma) but I have gained a lot of weight. Could I safely take Phentermine appetite suppressant for a short term (6 months or less)?
- Can phentermine worsen prostate cancer
(Asked by a 65 year old man who has Overweight, and takes Phentermine)
I have prostate cancer and am 50 lbs overweight Will phentermine make the cancer worse?
More questions for: Phentermine hydrochloride, Breast tenderness
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Taking phentermine likely caused our baby to have anencephaly.
(Posted by a 40 year old woman who has Anencephaly, Anencephaly Of Baby, and takes Phentermine)
I used Phentermine for a few months prior to my wedding in December 2013. I ceased taking the phentermine in December 2013 after my honeymoon. In January 2014 my husband and I conceived a baby boy. This was our first child together and we and our families and friends were elated with excitement. ...
- Trigeminal neuralgia after use of phentermine
(Posted by a 40 year old woman who has Trigeminal Neuralgia, and takes Phentermine)
I am insulin resistant, unable to lose weight w/diet and exercise. Started us of Phentermine for about 6 days and had increasing symptoms of abscess tooth. Went to dentist, was not a tooth, he thought it was a sinus infection. Antibiotics did not work. My PCP gave me more antibiotics. Did not work. ...
- Breast tenderness and soreness
(Posted by a 54 year old woman who has Breast Tenderness, and takes Prednisone)
This medicine made my breast very sore and tender.
- Effexor xr 150 mg and phentermine 37.5 mg
(Posted by a 22 year old woman who has Generalized Anxiety Disorder, Depression, Weight Control, Menstruation Irregular, Hirsutism, Seasonal Allergy, Seasonal Affective Disorder, and takes Effexor Xr, Phentermine, Spironolactone, Loestrin 24 Fe, Zyrtec)
phentermine has caused significant weight loss. Effexor XR manages my GAD and depression but causes random physiological anxiety attacks, drastic increase in sweating, vivid and nightly nightmares
More reviews for: Phentermine hydrochloride, Breast tenderness
- A study of drug interactions between Methamphetamine Hydrochloride, Strattera, Ritalin, Phentermine, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Zorvolex, Olanzapine, Seroquel Xr, Propranolol Hydrochloride, Perindopril Erbumine, Lamotrigine, Mirtazapine for a patient with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, Obesity, Insomnia, Arthritis, Generalised Anxiety Disorder. The patient has Bipolar 1, Major Depressive Disorder, Tachycardia, Sleeplessness, Diabetes, Obesity, Attention Deficit/hyperactivity Disorder, Insomnia, Generalised Anxiety Disorder
Comments: i'm pretty much the most comlex case 4 psychiatrists, 3 psychologists, a nuero scientist/adult mood disorder specialised doctor, 3 gp's, 2 naturopaths and an adhd specialist have ever come accross. i'm basically a pharmacy on legs with over 32types of medications tried in 13 months including those i ...
- A study of side effects of Phentermine for a patient with Weight Loss. The patient has Numbness And Tingling (unusual prickling sensations)
Comments: Am on phentermine and has been on this for over 5 year I loss a lot of weight On my way! this and I would like to lose more but find it hard to do so now but I still take phentermine so I don't over eat more than I like I have been told I have raynauds and they are doing lots of blood tests to see w ...
- A study of side effects of Phentermine for a patient with Weight Loss. The patient has Numbness In Hands Or Feet
Comments: I been taking phentermine for over 5 year I have loss a lot of weight . I would like to loses a bit more but find it hard I still take phentermine because it stops me from over eating . With in the 5 year I have been told I have raynauds and they are still testing me to see what's the main root of m ...
- A study of drug interactions between Hydroxyzine, Minocycline Hydrochloride, Seroquel Xr, Phentermine, Sprintec, Lamictal, Adderall 30, Melatonin for a patient with Sleep Aid, Acne, Mood Stabilizer, Weight Loss, Birth Control, Add. The patient has Depersonalisation, Appetite - Increased, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Apathy, Weight Gain - Unintentional, Fatigue, Lethargy, Attention Deficit/hyperactivity Disorder, Mood Stabilizer, Overweight
Comments: I've previously been on both Adderall and Phentermine, at different times. I experienced very drastic and noticeable effectiveness. The phentermine helped with weight loss significantly and the Adderall greatly increased my energy levels, self-confidence, elevated mood, and higher concentration and ...
- A study of side effects of Phentermine for a patient with Weight Loss. The patient has Hyperventilation
Comments: Phentermine has helped me lose (50-60 lbs). I am 5'6 and before starting phentermine I was 190 lbs, and I got to my lowest weight, 129 8 months ago. I am in between 140 and 150 for the past 5 months. Phentermine (37.5 mg tablet) taken daily completely suppresses my appetite about 30 minutes after I ...
More related studies for: Phentermine hydrochloride, Breast tenderness
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Methimazole and Thrombophlebitis
- Zyprexa and Infertility
- Biotin and Vaginal Discharge
- Gynaecomastia and Atenolol
- Metallic Taste and Nitroglycerin
- Can i take melatonin if i take prograf?
I take Prograf to prevent organ rejection in a liver trans ... (1 hour ago)
- What medication can i add to viibryd
Answer: I have, ADHD, depression, anxiety and recently diagnosed w ... (5 hours ago)
- What would be alternative for oxycontin 10 mg tablets?
Urine retention , I wake up with chronic pain in my lower ... (7 hours ago)
Recent user reviews
- A really bad day ritalin+orange juice
I took Ritaline, then Orange juice. I couldn't do my exam ... (1 hour ago)
- Tingling feet and hands
I have used flagyl 3 times and after stopping the use of t ... (6 hours ago)
- Urea urine increased while taking topamax
I was on Topamax to lose weight. It worked for me, I lost ... (2 days ago)
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Pantoprazole, Clonidine, Cymbalta, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Alprazolam, Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Oxycodone And Acetaminophen, Opana Er, Diltiazem Hydrochloride, Augmentin '875' for a 57-year old man who has Heartburn, High Blood Pressure, Fibromyalgia, Sleep Disorder Due To General Medical Condition, Insomnia Type, Anxiety And Stress, Herniated Intervertebral Disk, Pain, Surgery (14 minutes ago)
- Tylenol W/ Codeine for a 25-year old woman who has TMD (1 hour ago)
- Citalopram Hydrobromide, Ativan, Budesonide for a 56-year old woman who has Anxiety, Colitis Microscopic (2 hours ago)