Home > Phentermine > Fatigue > Phentermine and Fatigue
Review: could Phentermine cause Fatigue?
We study 837 people who have side effects while taking Phentermine from FDA and social media. Among them, 41 have Fatigue. Find out below who they are, when they have Fatigue and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Phentermine hydrochloride and have Fatigue >>>
Phentermine hydrochloride (latest outcomes from 1,735 users) has active ingredients of phentermine hydrochloride. It is often used in weight loss.
Fatigue (feeling of tiredness) (latest reports from 1,544,757 patients) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, depression, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis.
On Oct, 28, 2014: 837 people reported to have side effects when taking Phentermine hydrochloride. Among them, 41 people (4.90%) have Fatigue.
Time on Phentermine hydrochloride when people have Fatigue * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Fatigue when taking Phentermine hydrochloride * :
Age of people who have Fatigue when taking Phentermine hydrochloride * :
Severity of Fatigue when taking Phentermine hydrochloride ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Fatigue ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pain (6 people, 14.63%)
- Hypertension (4 people, 9.76%)
- Bipolar disorder (3 people, 7.32%)
- Smoking cessation therapy (3 people, 7.32%)
- Thyroid disorder (3 people, 7.32%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Pondimin (20 people, 48.78%)
- Fastin (13 people, 31.71%)
- Thyroid supplements (5 people, 12.20%)
- Adipex-p (5 people, 12.20%)
- Dicyclomine (4 people, 9.76%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Fatigue while taking Phentermine Hydrochloride?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Phentermine hydrochloride and have Fatigue
- support group for people who take Phentermine hydrochloride
- support group for people who have Fatigue
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Phentermine hydrochloride, Fatigue
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Diagnosed with postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome after mirena
After getting the Mirena put in, I got really sick. I went home and got super dizzy, nauseous, and tired. I felt so sick and could barely function. I called the doctors office and they said it couldn't be from the Mirena. She said that I must have the flu. Well, I kept it in for a little while long ...
- Mucinex dm and advil congetstion
I noticed another female with simlar age and side effects; and a third female who in addition was under active thyroid. I have taken both drugs independently and had no problem with them. I am prone to low blood pressure & dizziness due to the thyroid problem
- Trigeminal neuralgia after use of phentermine
I am insulin resistant, unable to lose weight w/diet and exercise. Started us of Phentermine for about 6 days and had increasing symptoms of abscess tooth. Went to dentist, was not a tooth, he thought it was a sinus infection. Antibiotics did not work. My PCP gave me more antibiotics. Did not work. ...
More reviews for: Phentermine hydrochloride, Fatigue
On eHealthMe, Phentermine Hydrochloride (phentermine hydrochloride) is often used for obesity. Find out below the conditions Phentermine Hydrochloride is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Phentermine Hydrochloride used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of drug interactions between Multivitamin, Lamictal, Adipex-p for a patient with Age Spots, Juvenile Myoclonic Epilepsy, Obesity. The patient has Fatigue
- A study of drug interactions between Azithromycin, Phentermine, Tamiflu, Levocetirizine Dihydrochloride, Pravastatin Sodium, Ranitidine, Omeprazole, Levothyroxine Sodium for a patient with Asthma Aggravated, Losing Weight With Exercise, Flu, Allergies, High Blood Cholesterol, Acid Reflux, Hypothyroidism. The patient has Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Chest Tightness Or Pressure, Back Stiffness, Tension Headache
- A study of drug interactions between Benicar, Welchol, Protonix, Phentermine, Ambien, Remeron, Abilify, Cymbalta for a patient with High Blood Pressure, High Blood Sugar, Barrett's Esophagus, Weight Loss, Insomnia, Insomnia - Psychophysiological (learned), Depression Postmenopausal. The patient has Fatigue Aggravated, Fatigue - Chronic
More related studies for: Phentermine hydrochloride, Fatigue
Recent Phentermine hydrochloride related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Phentermine hydrochloride, Fatigue
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.