Home > Phentermine > Bradycardia > Phentermine and Bradycardia
Review: could Phentermine cause Bradycardia (Arrhythmias)?
Summary: Bradycardia is found among people who take Phentermine, especially for people who are female, 40-49 old, also take medication Pondimin, and have Depression.
We study 10,959 people who have side effects while taking Phentermine from FDA and social media. Among them, 9 have Bradycardia. Find out below who they are, when they have Bradycardia and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Phentermine and have Bradycardia >>>
Phentermine (latest outcomes from 12,995 users) has active ingredients of phentermine hydrochloride. It is often used in obesity.
Bradycardia (abnormally slow heart action) (latest reports from 292,053 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, schizophrenia, pain, diabetes.
On Oct, 26, 2014: 10,928 people reported to have side effects when taking Phentermine. Among them, 81 people (0.74%) have Bradycardia.
Time on Phentermine when people have Bradycardia * :
Gender of people who have Bradycardia when taking Phentermine * :
Age of people who have Bradycardia when taking Phentermine * :
Severity of Bradycardia when taking Phentermine ** :
How people recovered from Bradycardia ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Depression (5 people, 6.17%)
- Menopause (5 people, 6.17%)
- Pain (2 people, 2.47%)
- Arthritis (1 people, 1.23%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Pondimin (81 people, 100.00%)
- Fastin (40 people, 49.38%)
- Ionamin (32 people, 39.51%)
- Prozac (17 people, 20.99%)
- Redux (16 people, 19.75%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Bradycardia while taking Phentermine?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Phentermine and have Bradycardia
- support group for people who take Phentermine
- support group for people who have Bradycardia
Latest outcomes in real world:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Is there a support group in the us for people with insulinomas?
(Asked by a 44 year old woman who has Insulinoma, Pancreatic Abdominal Resection, Neuropathy - Facial, Neuropathy - Brachial Plexus, Neuropathy Peripheral, Muscle Cramps, Cataract Surgery, Strabismus, Aorto-duodenal Fistula, Pancreatic Neuroendocrine Tumour, Antiphospholipid Syndrome, Lupus, Posterior Spinal Fusion, Bone Degeneration, Osteoarthritis, Bradycardia, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Islets Of Langerhans)
SUPPORT GROUP IN UNITED STATES!!!
Hi, the only support group that I've been able to find for people with insulinomas is located in the UK... just wondering if there is one in the US. I had pancreatic surgery to remove my first insulinoma in 2012, we're thinking there's another because I'm stil ...
- Can i safely use phentermine with my existing cardiomyopathy
(Asked by a 44 year old woman who has Cardiomyopathy - Dilated, and takes Phentermine)
I need to know if it is safe to use duromine(phentermine) while having the above heart condition
- Does klonopin counteract phentermine?
(Asked by a 33 year old woman who takes Phentermine, Klonopin)
does klonopin counteract phentermine? i have taken phentermine before while not taking any other medications and it really worked for me but not its not working and i think my klonopin is counteracting it.
- Has anyone seen an immuniologist for granuloma annulare, if so what was the outcome?
(Asked by a 59 year old woman who has Granuloma Annulare, and takes Zetia, Effexor Xr, Topamax , Levothyroxine Thyroid, Phentermine)
I have had granuloma annulare for over a year now. However it has spread like wildfire the last 2 months. It starte out on hands and arms, but is now on 40% of my trunk, back, sholders, legs. I have tried all meds and topucals. I am wondering if anyone has been to an Immuniologist for tretment since ...
- taking laquinal form mixed connective tissue disoder (ra, sojgins & scleroderma) but have ganed alot of weight. could i safely take phertermin appetite suppressent for a short term (6 months or less
(Asked by a 77 year old woman who has Sjogren's Syndrome, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Scleroderma, and takes Phentermine)
Taking Plaquenil for Mixed Connective Tissue Disorder (RA, Sojogrens & Scleroderma) but I have gained a lot of weight. Could I safely take Phentermine appetite suppressant for a short term (6 months or less)?
More questions for: Phentermine, Bradycardia
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Taking phentermine likely caused our baby to have anencephaly.
(Posted by a 40 year old woman who has Anencephaly, Anencephaly Of Baby, and takes Phentermine)
I used Phentermine for a few months prior to my wedding in December 2013. I ceased taking the phentermine in December 2013 after my honeymoon. In January 2014 my husband and I conceived a baby boy. This was our first child together and we and our families and friends were elated with excitement. ...
- Trigeminal neuralgia after use of phentermine
(Posted by a 40 year old woman who has Trigeminal Neuralgia, and takes Phentermine)
I am insulin resistant, unable to lose weight w/diet and exercise. Started us of Phentermine for about 6 days and had increasing symptoms of abscess tooth. Went to dentist, was not a tooth, he thought it was a sinus infection. Antibiotics did not work. My PCP gave me more antibiotics. Did not work. ...
- Effexor xr 150 mg and phentermine 37.5 mg
(Posted by a 22 year old woman who has Generalized Anxiety Disorder, Depression, Weight Control, Menstruation Irregular, Hirsutism, Seasonal Allergy, Seasonal Affective Disorder, and takes Effexor Xr, Phentermine, Spironolactone, Loestrin 24 Fe, Zyrtec)
phentermine has caused significant weight loss. Effexor XR manages my GAD and depression but causes random physiological anxiety attacks, drastic increase in sweating, vivid and nightly nightmares
- Dilantin and interactions
(Posted by a 66 year old woman who has Vitamin B12 Deficiency, Arrhythmia, Epilepsy, Hypothyroid, and takes Vitamin D, Magnesium, Coreg, Dilantin, Synthroid)
I've taken Dilantin for over 40 years..seizure free for over 30 years..became hypothyroid 10 years ago..B12 deficient approximately 3 years ago and have had a benign arrhythmia for over 30 years. I take magnesium because it seems to hep the arrhythmia and vitamin d because mine is low normal.
More reviews for: Phentermine, Bradycardia
- A study of side effects of Phentermine for a patient with Fat - Obese. The patient has Neck, Shoulder And Arm Syndrome (pain, numbness or impaired circulation in arm shoulder and neck)
Comments: Is the phentermine cause creatine. Left arm, shoulder and above breast
- A study of drug interactions between Omeprazole, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Wellbutrin Xl, Norco, Simvastatin, Tricor, Lisinopril, Metformin, Gabapentin, Phentermine, Topiramate for a patient with Acid Reflux, Depression, Pain, High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides, High Blood Pressure, Diabetes Mellitus Non-insulin-dependent, Inflammatory Pain, Weight Loss. The patient has Hair Loss
Comments: I had some hair thinning over the past 10+ years and was told it was due to HBP and medications. Since taking phentermine and topiramate for weight loss along with the other meds hair loss has tripled at a radical rate. I stopped taking topiramate about a month ago and still the hair keeps falling ...
- A study of side effects of Phentermine for a patient with Glands - Swollen. The patient has Swollen Glands (swelling of gland)
Comments: Swollen glands in neck and under arm pits.
- A study of side effects of Melatonin for a patient with Insomnia. The patient has Arrhythmias (irregular heartbeat)
Comments: Diagnosed with a variety of cardiac arrthymias. Dr. ordered a sleep ox, and have been taking sustained release melatonin for severe imsomnia.
- A study of side effects of Phentermine for a patient with Weight Loss. The patient has Blood In Stool, Constipation
Comments: Became really constipated and finally took a laxative and when the laxative kicked in there is a lot of blood in my stool.
More related studies for: Phentermine, Bradycardia
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.