Review: could Phentermine cause Bradycardia (Arrhythmias)?
Summary: Bradycardia is found among people who take Phentermine, especially for people who are female, 40-49 old, also take medication Pondimin, and have Depression.
We study 11,022 people who have side effects while taking Phentermine from FDA and social media. Among them, 9 have Bradycardia. Find out below who they are, when they have Bradycardia and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Phentermine and have Bradycardia >>>
Phentermine has active ingredients of phentermine hydrochloride. It is often used in weight abnormal. (latest outcomes from 13,058 Phentermine users)
Bradycardia (abnormally slow heart action) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, pain, osteoporosis, depression, diabetes. (latest reports from 54,666 Bradycardia patients)
On Mar, 31, 2015: 11,019 people reported to have side effects when taking Phentermine. Among them, 81 people (0.74%) have Bradycardia.
Time on Phentermine when people have Bradycardia * :
Gender of people who have Bradycardia when taking Phentermine * :
Age of people who have Bradycardia when taking Phentermine * :
Severity of Bradycardia when taking Phentermine ** :
How people recovered from Bradycardia ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Depression (5 people, 6.17%)
- Menopause (5 people, 6.17%)
- Pain (2 people, 2.47%)
- Arthritis (1 people, 1.23%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Pondimin (81 people, 100.00%)
- Fastin (40 people, 49.38%)
- Ionamin (32 people, 39.51%)
- Prozac (17 people, 20.99%)
- Redux (16 people, 19.75%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of phentermine and bradycardia on
Do you have Bradycardia while taking Phentermine?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Phentermine and have Bradycardia
- support group for people who take Phentermine
- support group for people who have Bradycardia
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Promethazine, Toradol, Zolpidem Tartrate, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Meloxicam, Adipex-p, Lisinopril, Lamictal, Sertraline for a 37-year old woman with Nausea, Migraine, Sleeplessness, Weight Loss, High Blood Pressure, Bipolar Disorder. The patient has Stones - Kidney, Bite
- A study of drug interactions between Penicillin-vk, Phentermine, Mirena for a 36-year old woman with Antibiotic Level, Weight Loss, Birth Control. The patient has Muscle Weakness, Low Platelet Count, Sinus Infection, Aches - Leg, Fatigue
- A study of drug interactions between Phentermine, Lovastatin, Losartan for a 39-year old woman with Appetite - Decreased, Cholesterol, High Blood Pressure.
- A study of side effects of Adipex-p for a 38-year old woman with Weight Loss. The patient has Chest Discomfort
- A study of side effects of Phentermine for a 66-year old man with Weight Loss. The patient has Drowsiness
Recent Phentermine related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.