Review: could Phentermine cause Calf pain with exercise (Blockage of leg arteries)?
Summary: Calf pain with exercise is reported only by a few people who take Phentermine.
We study 11,022 people who have side effects while taking Phentermine from FDA and social media. Among them, 3 have Calf pain with exercise. Find out below who they are, when they have Calf pain with exercise and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Phentermine and have Calf pain with exercise >>>
Phentermine has active ingredients of phentermine hydrochloride. It is often used in weight abnormal. (latest outcomes from 13,058 Phentermine users)
Calf pain with exercise
Calf pain with exercise (pain in leg muscle due to exercise) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, high blood pressure, osteopenia, high blood cholesterol, arthritis. (latest reports from 2,393 Calf pain with exercise patients)
On Mar, 29, 2015: 11,019 people reported to have side effects when taking Phentermine. Among them, 3 people (0.03%) have Calf Pain With Exercise.
Time on Phentermine when people have Calf pain with exercise * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Calf pain with exercise||50.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||50.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Calf pain with exercise when taking Phentermine * :
|Calf pain with exercise||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Calf pain with exercise when taking Phentermine * :
|Calf pain with exercise||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||33.33%||0.00%||0.00%||66.67%||0.00% |
Severity of Calf pain with exercise when taking Phentermine ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Calf pain with exercise||0.00%||50.00%||50.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Calf pain with exercise ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Calf pain with exercise||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Weight loss (1 people, 33.33%)
- Obesity (1 people, 33.33%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Paroxetine hcl (1 people, 33.33%)
- Clopidogrel bisulfate (1 people, 33.33%)
- Diazepam (1 people, 33.33%)
- Propacet 100 (1 people, 33.33%)
- Sertraline hcl (1 people, 33.33%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Calf Pain With Exercise while taking Phentermine?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Phentermine and have Calf Pain With Exercise
- support group for people who take Phentermine
- support group for people who have Calf Pain With Exercise
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Seasonique, Phentermine for a 29-year old woman with Birth Control, Weight Loss. The patient has Vaginal Bleeding Between Periods
- A study of drug interactions between Phentermine, Metformin, Glimepiride for a 45-year old woman with Obesity, Type 2 Diabetes.
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin D, Phentermine for a 30-year old woman with Vitamin D Deficiency, Weight Loss. The patient has Erythema Multiforme
- A study of drug interactions between Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Adderall 20, Lyrica for a 53-year old woman with Depression, Fatigue - Chronic, Fibromyalgia. The patient has Vertigo, Itching, Burning Sensation, Nasal Dryness, Bursitis, Chest Pain, Restless Legs Syndrome, High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides, Weight Gain, Breathing-related Sleep Disorder, Sleep Apnoea Syndrome, Mouth Dry Aggravated, Eyes - Dry, Recurrent Leg Pain And Cramping, Weakness, Hands - Chapped And Dry, Glaucoma, Pain In Jaw, Headache, Pain - Eye, Vision Problems, Numbness In Hands Or Feet, Hair Loss, Pain Exacerbated
- A study of side effects of Phentermine for a 31-year old woman with Obesity. The patient has Chest Pain
Recent Phentermine related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.