Home > Phentermine > Calf pain with exercise > Phentermine and Calf pain with exercise
Review: could Phentermine cause Calf pain with exercise (Blockage of leg arteries)?
We study 10,959 people who have side effects while taking Phentermine from FDA and social media. Among them, 3 have Calf pain with exercise. Find out below who they are, when they have Calf pain with exercise and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Phentermine and have Calf pain with exercise >>>
Phentermine (latest outcomes from 12,984 users) has active ingredients of phentermine hydrochloride. It is often used in lipids abnormal.
Calf pain with exercise
Calf pain with exercise (pain in leg muscle due to exercise) (latest reports from 16,011 patients) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, high blood pressure, osteopenia, high blood cholesterol, arthritis.
On Oct, 31, 2014: 10,959 people reported to have side effects when taking Phentermine. Among them, 3 people (0.03%) have Calf Pain With Exercise.
Time on Phentermine when people have Calf pain with exercise * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Calf pain with exercise||50.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||50.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Calf pain with exercise when taking Phentermine * :
|Calf pain with exercise||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Calf pain with exercise when taking Phentermine * :
|Calf pain with exercise||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||33.33%||0.00%||0.00%||66.67%||0.00% |
Severity of Calf pain with exercise when taking Phentermine ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Calf pain with exercise||0.00%||50.00%||50.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Calf pain with exercise ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Calf pain with exercise||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Weight loss (1 people, 33.33%)
- Obesity (1 people, 33.33%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Paroxetine hcl (1 people, 33.33%)
- Clopidogrel bisulfate (1 people, 33.33%)
- Diazepam (1 people, 33.33%)
- Propacet 100 (1 people, 33.33%)
- Sertraline hcl (1 people, 33.33%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Calf Pain With Exercise while taking Phentermine?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Phentermine and have Calf Pain With Exercise
- support group for people who take Phentermine
- support group for people who have Calf Pain With Exercise
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
More questions for: Phentermine, Calf pain with exercise
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Trigeminal neuralgia after use of phentermine
I am insulin resistant, unable to lose weight w/diet and exercise. Started us of Phentermine for about 6 days and had increasing symptoms of abscess tooth. Went to dentist, was not a tooth, he thought it was a sinus infection. Antibiotics did not work. My PCP gave me more antibiotics. Did not work. ...
- Effexor xr 150 mg and phentermine 37.5 mg
phentermine has caused significant weight loss. Effexor XR manages my GAD and depression but causes random physiological anxiety attacks, drastic increase in sweating, vivid and nightly nightmares
More reviews for: Phentermine, Calf pain with exercise
On eHealthMe, Phentermine (phentermine hydrochloride) is often used for lipids abnormal. Find out below the conditions Phentermine is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Phentermine used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Phentermine, Calf pain with exercise
Recent Phentermine related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Dramamine, Phentermine for a 48-year old woman who has Weight Loss
- Comparions of Phentermine, Augmentin for a 51-year old woman who has Sinus Infection
- Comparions of Phentermine Hydrochloride, CoQ10 for a 46-year old woman who has Phetermine
- Comparions of Adipex-p, Xanax, Flecainide Acetate, Coreg for a 36-year old woman who has High Blood Pressure
- Comparions of Zanaflex, Phentermine for a 25-year old woman who has Age And Weight Loss
- Comparions of Phentermine, Naproxen for a 17-year old girl who has Not Sure If I Should Take Together
- Comparions of A-hydrocort, Adipex-p for a 60-year old man who has Base Skull Tumor And Weight Loss
- Comparions of Diabeta, Phentermine for a 29-year old woman who has Weight Loss - Intentional
- Comparions of Phentermine, Belviq, Topamax for a 45-year old woman who has Weight Loss - Intentional
- Comparions of Phentermine, Cipro for a 35-year old woman who has Weight Loss
More related comparison studies for: Phentermine, Calf pain with exercise
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Vitamin D, Atorvastatin Calcium, Methadone Hydrochloride, Indomethacin for a 39-year old woman who has High Blood Cholesterol, Pain, Gout (17 minutes ago)
- Haloperidol for a 61-year old woman who has Generalised Anxiety Disorder (33 minutes ago)
- Iron Dextran, Vitamin B12, Methadone Hydrochloride, Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Nuvigil for a 46-year old woman who has Anemia, Anemia - B12 Deficiency, Neuropathy, Depression, Narcolepsy (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Vitamin D and Painful Response To Normal Stimuli
- Toe Swelling and Indomethacin
- Toe Swelling and Gout
- Methadone Hydrochloride and Toe Swelling
- Toe Swelling and Pain
Recent user comments
- "Diagnosed with Gout about 5 weeks ago,Prescribed Indo ... " (17 minutes ago)
- "I did call my doctors office about it and they deny k ... " (4 hours ago)
- "I have been experiencing some chest discomfort on and ... " (7 hours ago)
- Spirochaetal Infection
- Lichen Spinulosus
- Laryngeal Infiltration
- Dementia Due To Other General Medical Condition