Review: could Phentermine cause Cold sweat (Skin - clammy)?
Summary: Cold sweat is reported only by a few people who take Phentermine.
We study 11,019 people who have side effects while taking Phentermine from FDA and social media. Among them, 3 have Cold sweat. Find out below who they are, when they have Cold sweat and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Phentermine and have Cold sweat >>>
Phentermine has active ingredients of phentermine hydrochloride. It is often used in weight loss. (latest outcomes from 13,051 Phentermine users)
Cold sweat has been reported by people with pain, high blood pressure, type 2 diabetes, depression, diabetes. (latest reports from 6,283 Cold sweat patients)
On Mar, 6, 2015: 11,019 people reported to have side effects when taking Phentermine. Among them, 3 people (0.03%) have Cold Sweat.
Time on Phentermine when people have Cold sweat * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Cold sweat||50.00%||50.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Cold sweat when taking Phentermine * :
|Cold sweat||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Cold sweat when taking Phentermine * :
|Cold sweat||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||33.33%||33.33%||0.00%||33.33%||0.00% |
Severity of Cold sweat when taking Phentermine ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Cold sweat||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Cold sweat ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder (1 people, 33.33%)
- Weight control (1 people, 33.33%)
- Upper respiratory tract congestion (1 people, 33.33%)
- Weight loss (1 people, 33.33%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Phentermine hydrochloride (1 people, 33.33%)
- Diovan (1 people, 33.33%)
- Strattera (1 people, 33.33%)
- Mucinex d (1 people, 33.33%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Cold Sweat while taking Phentermine?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Phentermine and have Cold Sweat
- support group for people who take Phentermine
- support group for people who have Cold Sweat
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of SUBOXONE for a 45-year old woman with Chronic Pain. The patient has Cold Sweat
- A study of side effects of Phentermine for a 31-year old woman with Obesity. The patient has Chest Pain
- A study of drug interactions between Phentermine, Effexor for a 43-year old woman with Weight Control, Anxiety. The patient has Sleep Issues, Tension Headaches, Skin Blushing/flushing, Itchy Spot On Face
- A study of side effects of Phentermine for a 32-year old woman with Weight Loss. The patient has Gums - Swollen, Pain - Leg
- A study of drug interactions between Multivitamin, Certirizine Hydrochloride, Ranitidine, Ortho Tri-cyclen, Fluoxetine, Levothyroxine Sodium, Nuvigil for a 31-year old woman with Anemia, Allergy, Acid Reflux, Pregnancy On Oral Contraceptive, Depression, Hypothyroidism, Narcolepsy. The patient has Paleness, Clammy Skin, Dizziness, Nausea, Hypotension
Recent Phentermine related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.