Home > Phentermine > Rectal bleeding > Phentermine and Rectal bleeding
Review: could Phentermine cause Rectal bleeding?
We study 10,959 people who have side effects while taking Phentermine from FDA and social media. Among them, 7 have Rectal bleeding. Find out below who they are, when they have Rectal bleeding and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Phentermine and have Rectal bleeding >>>
Phentermine (latest outcomes from 12,984 users) has active ingredients of phentermine hydrochloride. It is often used in lipids abnormal.
Rectal Bleeding (bleeding from rectum) (latest reports from 10,174 patients) has been reported by people with depression, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, stress and anxiety, pain.
On Oct, 13, 2014: 10,928 people reported to have side effects when taking Phentermine. Among them, 7 people (0.06%) have Rectal Bleeding.
Time on Phentermine when people have Rectal bleeding * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Rectal bleeding||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Rectal bleeding when taking Phentermine * :
|Rectal bleeding||75.00%||25.00% |
Age of people who have Rectal bleeding when taking Phentermine * :
|Rectal bleeding||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||12.50%||37.50%||50.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Rectal bleeding when taking Phentermine ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Rectal bleeding||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Rectal bleeding ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Weight loss (1 people, 14.29%)
- Obesity (1 people, 14.29%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Hydrocodone bitartrate (2 people, 28.57%)
- Trilisate (2 people, 28.57%)
- Skelaxin (2 people, 28.57%)
- Methocarbamol (2 people, 28.57%)
- Daypro (2 people, 28.57%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Rectal Bleeding while taking Phentermine?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Phentermine and have Rectal Bleeding
- support group for people who take Phentermine
- support group for people who have Rectal Bleeding
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Phentermine, Rectal bleeding
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Trigeminal neuralgia after use of phentermine
I am insulin resistant, unable to lose weight w/diet and exercise. Started us of Phentermine for about 6 days and had increasing symptoms of abscess tooth. Went to dentist, was not a tooth, he thought it was a sinus infection. Antibiotics did not work. My PCP gave me more antibiotics. Did not work. ...
- Effexor xr 150 mg and phentermine 37.5 mg
phentermine has caused significant weight loss. Effexor XR manages my GAD and depression but causes random physiological anxiety attacks, drastic increase in sweating, vivid and nightly nightmares
More reviews for: Phentermine, Rectal bleeding
On eHealthMe, Phentermine (phentermine hydrochloride) is often used for weight loss. Find out below the conditions Phentermine is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Phentermine used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Lansoprazole for a 33-year old woman who has Stomach Pain (7 minutes ago)
- Bactrim Ds, Sprintec for a 22-year old woman who has Urinary Tract Infection, Pregnancy (7 minutes ago)
- Vyvanse, Vistaril, Seroquel Xr, Trileptal for a 17-year old girl who has ADHD, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Bipolar, Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood (30 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Clopidogrel Bisulfate and Peripheral Neuropathy
- Mucinex and Double Vision
- Chest Pain
- Excessive Masturbation
- Fastin for Weight Loss
Recent user comments
- "My ears were bothering me last week and were clogged ... " (2 hours ago)
- "Had clogged ears with ear wax this week. Got them cle ... " (2 hours ago)
- "My son also has epilepsy. His seisures are always un ... " (3 hours ago)
- Morphine Sulfate
- Bilateral Hydronephrosis
- Advil Overdose
- Bladder Calculi
- Osteonecrosis Of Jaw