Review: could Phentermine cause Vaginal bleeding between periods?
Summary: Vaginal bleeding between periods is found among people who take Phentermine, especially for people who are female, 20-29 old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Ortho evra, and have Weight loss.
We study 11,022 people who have side effects while taking Phentermine from FDA and social media. Among them, 13 have Vaginal bleeding between periods. Find out below who they are, when they have Vaginal bleeding between periods and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Phentermine and have Vaginal bleeding between periods >>>
Phentermine has active ingredients of phentermine hydrochloride. It is often used in weight abnormal. (latest outcomes from 13,058 Phentermine users)
Vaginal bleeding between periods
Vaginal bleeding between periods has been reported by people with birth control, depression, heavy or prolong menstrual bleeding, endometriosis, menstruation irregular. (latest reports from 14,046 Vaginal bleeding between periods patients)
On Apr, 12, 2015: 11,022 people reported to have side effects when taking Phentermine. Among them, 13 people (0.12%) have Vaginal Bleeding Between Periods.
Time on Phentermine when people have Vaginal bleeding between periods * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Vaginal bleeding between periods||57.14%||42.86%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Vaginal bleeding between periods when taking Phentermine * :
|Vaginal bleeding between periods||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Vaginal bleeding between periods when taking Phentermine * :
|Vaginal bleeding between periods||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||53.85%||38.46%||7.69%||0.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Vaginal bleeding between periods when taking Phentermine ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Vaginal bleeding between periods||57.14%||28.57%||14.29%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Vaginal bleeding between periods ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Vaginal bleeding between periods||0.00%||20.00%||80.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Weight loss (5 people, 38.46%)
- Birth control (3 people, 23.08%)
- Contraception (3 people, 23.08%)
- Depression (2 people, 15.38%)
- Pcos (1 people, 7.69%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Ortho evra (5 people, 38.46%)
- Allegra (2 people, 15.38%)
- Cryselle (1 people, 7.69%)
- Fish oil (1 people, 7.69%)
- Seasonique (1 people, 7.69%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of phentermine and vaginal bleeding between periods on
Do you have Vaginal Bleeding Between Periods while taking Phentermine?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Phentermine and have Vaginal Bleeding Between Periods
- support group for people who take Phentermine
- support group for people who have Vaginal Bleeding Between Periods
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Phentermine for a 66-year old man with Weight Loss. The patient has Drowsiness
- A study of drug interactions between Seasonique, Phentermine for a 29-year old woman with Birth Control, Weight Loss. The patient has Vaginal Bleeding Between Periods
- A study of drug interactions between Phentermine, Metformin, Glimepiride for a 45-year old woman with Obesity, Type 2 Diabetes.
- A study of drug interactions between Multivitamin, Vitamin D, Vitamin B12, Bupropion Hydrobromide, Singulair, Flonase, Loestrin Fe 1/20 for a 33-year old woman with Daily Vit, Adrenal Suppression, Allergies, Contraception. The patient has Vaginal Bleeding Between Periods
- A study of drug interactions between Nexplanon, Chantix for a 26-year old woman with Birth Control, Quit Smoking. The patient has Vomiting, Nausea, Myopathic Changes, Vaginal Bleeding Between Periods
Recent Phentermine related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.