Piroxicam and Cradle cap - from FDA reports
Cradle cap is reported only by a few people who take Piroxicam. We study 4,014 people who have side effects while taking Piroxicam from FDA. Among them, 5 have Cradle cap. Find out below who they are, when they have Cradle cap and more.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 23, 2017
4,014 people reported to have side effects when taking Piroxicam.
Among them, 5 people (0.12%) have Cradle cap
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Cradle cap when taking Piroxicam *:
- female: 40 %
- male: 60 %
Age of people who have Cradle cap when taking Piroxicam *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 40 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 60 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis (2 people, 40.00%)
- Gastric Disorder (2 people, 40.00%)
- Malaria (1 person, 20.00%)
- Abdominal Pain Upper (1 person, 20.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Vasotec (3 people, 60.00%)
- Neurontin (3 people, 60.00%)
- Monopril (3 people, 60.00%)
- Flomax (3 people, 60.00%)
- Alphagan (3 people, 60.00%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Stress And Anxiety (3 people, 60.00%)
- Pain In Extremity (3 people, 60.00%)
- Mental Disorder (3 people, 60.00%)
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (3 people, 60.00%)
- Chest Pain (3 people, 60.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Cradle cap when taking Piroxicam?
- Check symptoms - is cradle cap caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsCradle cap and drugs with ingredients of piroxicam.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeCradle cap and Piroxicam from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Piroxicam has active ingredients of piroxicam. It is often used in arthritis. (latest outcomes from Piroxicam 4,172 users)
Cradle cap (a yellowish, patchy, greasy, scaly skin of scalp) has been reported by people with hair loss, high blood pressure, psoriasis, high blood cholesterol, multiple sclerosis (latest reports from 1,013 Cradle cap patients).
Browse all side effects of Piroxicama b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Cradle capCradle cap
Could your condition cause Cradle capCradle cap
What would happen?
User reviews to the study
Hi ! New to the group..Have suffered massive seborrheic dermatitis since I began taking hydrocodone 10 yrs ago for spine disease pain and inflammatory osteoarthritis. It is sheer he##..I cannot even use shampoo or I literally cannot get the masses of glue type substance combed out of my hair..My ...
I was prescribed lamotrigine for bipolar disorder, additionally I am having narcolepsy. the dosage started from 150 mg per day as 50mg - 0 - 100mg & now it is increased to 400 mg per day as 200mg - 0 - 200 mg my scalp was clear before but since I stepped up on lamotrigine I am having ...
I can't see anywhere where I can edit my original post. Wiki, last modified on 7 June 2016, at 11:11., now have an article on "Neuronal Noise". This is the first time that I have read anything that is accurately describing my symptoms. I have always argued (13 Dr's & specialists) ...