Home > Plan b > Uterine fibroids > Plan b and Uterine fibroids
Review: could Plan b cause Uterine fibroids?
We study 12,264 people who have side effects while taking Plan b from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Uterine fibroids and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Plan b and have Uterine fibroids >>>
Plan b (latest outcomes from 12,360 users) has active ingredients of levonorgestrel. It is often used in emergency contraception.
Uterine fibroids (benign growths of the muscle inside the uterus) (latest reports from 4,280 patients) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, breast cancer, birth control, osteoporosis.
On Oct, 29, 2014: No report is found
Do you have Uterine Fibroids while taking Plan B?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Plan b
- support group for people who have Uterine Fibroids
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Mirena causing infected ingrown toenails?
(Asked by a 37 year old woman who has Joint Stiffness, Ingrown Toenail, and takes Mirena)
I've had mirena for 3 months and I've already noticed regular joint stiffness even after brief periods of rest. To boot I've gotten several ingrown toenails on each foot which is very unusual because I've not changed anything in my hygiene and I've never had ingrown toenails before mirena. It's quit ...
- Breast cancer of former norplant users
(Asked by a 47 year old woman who has Breast Cancer, and takes Norplant)
Patients who had a norplant that developed breast cancer after it's removal. I know of 3 young women who have aggressive breast cancer and they all had norplant at some point.
- How do i at least try to get the psychiatrist doing my follow up assessment to consider the possibility that the mirena iud was the cause of the acute psychosis i experienced?
(Asked by a 37 year old woman who has Acute Psychosis, Mental Status Changes, Sleep Disorder, and takes Mirena)
I had a Mirena IUD inserted on December 9th. Insertion was fine (but I think I have a pretty high tolerance for pain); but things started going downhill fast. On December 15th I had a blackout drunken episode and in January I had two puffs of a marijuna joint and believe I went briefly Psycotic. ...
- Hi, i was suggested danocrine 100 mg twice a day due to heavy bleeding, however my periods started on its time during the course of danocrine and its 7th day of my periods and i am still bleeding why
(Asked by a 29 year old woman who has Uterine Fibroids, Menorrhagia, and takes Danazol)
my HB was down to 6.4 grms due to heavy bleeding as i have fibroids, and last year i went through fibroid removal surgery to, after surgery my periods were normal, (cycle of six days) however due to menorrhagia i became anemic, therefore doctor has suggested me to start danocrine 100 mg twice a day ...
- I have the mirena now for 2 months, when the mirena was inserted i started having acne after the 1st month and it just gets more., does some one know if the acne would go away and what should i use.
(Asked by a 22 year old woman who has Acne, and takes Mirena)
My face and shoulders started acne and hurts what can i do to treat them, i have the mirena inserted 2 months ago and does it go away in time.
More questions for: Plan b, Uterine fibroids
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Mirena and the paranoia
(Posted by a 21 year old woman who has Extreme Paranoia, and takes Mirena)
Okay, I will get one thing straight, I DO love my IUD. Luckily I'm one of the ones where it doesn't fall out of me or migrate. It stays put and does it's job.
I know there have been endless reports of symptoms. I will admit, I have a few of the more common ones, such as false pregnancy symptoms, ...
- Diagnosed with postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome after mirena
(Posted by a 34 year old woman who has Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome, Fatigue, Nausea, Dizzy, and takes Mirena)
After getting the Mirena put in, I got really sick. I went home and got super dizzy, nauseous, and tired. I felt so sick and could barely function. I called the doctors office and they said it couldn't be from the Mirena. She said that I must have the flu. Well, I kept it in for a little while long ...
- Mirena /pulmonary embolism
(Posted by a 35 year old woman who has Pulmonary Embolism, and takes Mirena)
Hi , I was on mirena @ six weeks post delivery of my second sons birth in August of 2011. In march of 2013 I felt extremely tired , sluggish , like I was sick . I also was experiencing tachycardia and fever . I went in to docs and he said I had a respiratory infection and sent me home with an inhale ...
- Mirena and iritis connection??
(Posted by a 35 year old woman who has Chronic Iritis, Intolerable Uterine Cramping /pain, and takes Mirena, Pantoprazole Sodium)
Was healthy 31yrway old with 3mothe baby when iritis began. It lasted nearly 15moas never fully healing before flaring again. Otho considered Methotrexate it was so bad and life altering buying was breast feeding. Maybe could have treated differently if not nursing but with my baby's GI issues breas ...
- Placenta previa after having the mirena iud
(Posted by a 29 year old woman who has Placenta Previa, and takes Mirena)
I had the Mirena implant from 2006 to 2011 after my 2nd child. After having it removed my husband and I got pregnant in August 2013. When I was 13 weeks I started bleeding and week to the emergency room. Upon further treatment the doctor concluded that I had a threatened abortion caused by a small ...
More reviews for: Plan b, Uterine fibroids
- A study of drug interactions between Fenofibric Acid, Prednisone, Flax Seed, Adderall 20, Vitamin D, Meloxicam, Cymbalta, Cymbalta, Ambien, Mirena for a patient with High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides, Polymyalgia Rheumatica, Bowel Movement Irregularity, Lack Of Coordination, Aat Deficiency, Chronic Pain, Chronic Depression, Sleep Disorder Due To General Medical Condition, Insomnia Type, Birth Control. The patient has Unable To Concentrate, Brain Mass, Joint Stiffness, Early Morning Joint Stiffness, Muscle Fatigue, Abdominal Pain Lower, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Chronic Pain, Sleep Disorder
Comments: Began taking sleep aids 15+yrs ago.Can not nap or sleep without.Had the Mirena IUD inserted over 10yrs ago, shortly after it was approved.Began exp sever mood swings and depr. Was put on anti-depr. Began having chronic pain.Most sever in the neck,shoulders,arms and hips.Drs were unable to determin ...
- A study of side effects of Mirena for a patient with Alopecia Areata. The patient has Alopecia Areata (patchy baldness that typically begins with rapid hair loss)
Comments: I had the Mirena IUD placed approx 18 months ago. 3 months ago I discovered a large bald spot on the back of my head 2 inches in diameter. My primary care physician diagnosed me with Alopecia and sent me on my way. After doing my own research becasue I was not feeling satisfied with the "there is no ...
- A study of side effects of Mirena for a patient with Birth Control. The patient has Autoimmune Pancreatitis (autoimmune pancreatitis (aip) is an increasingly recognized type of chronic pancreatitis)
Comments: I have been diagnosed in 2011 with Autoimmune progesterone dermatitis, but my DR that diagnosed is me no longer in the area. I have had the symptoms since 2009 around the time i had my IUD removed. After ovulation i break out with small bumps on my skin,real itchy, dry itchy scalp, painful sores on ...
- A study of drug interactions between Zyrtec, Wellbutrin Sr, Trileptal, Adderall Xr 30, Mirena for a patient with Allergies, Bipolar Disorder, Attention Deficit/hyperactivity Disorder, Contraception. The patient has Trouble Finding Words, Night Sweats, Dry Mouth, Sinus Congestion, Patches Of Dry Scaly Scalp, Epistaxis, Gas - Flatulence, Temporomandibular Joint Syndrome, Parosmia, Libido Decreased, Arthralgia, Hyperkinetic Syndrome, Memory Impairment
Comments: I have been taking 24-hour Zyrtec for 14 years (daily) and due to a recent sinus infection, had to stop taking it to let my sinuses drain. Stayed off the medication for three weeks. I'm back on it again and experiencing some abnormal effects. My hands are aching and sometimes have a burning sensa ...
More related studies for: Plan b, Uterine fibroids
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.