Review: could Plaquenil cause Abscess - skin (Skin abscess)?
Summary: Abscess - skin is found among people who take Plaquenil, especially for people who are female, 30-39 old, also take medication Synthroid, and have Eczema.
We study 14,744 people who have side effects while taking Plaquenil from FDA and social media. Among them, 7 have Abscess - skin. Find out below who they are, when they have Abscess - skin and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Plaquenil and have Abscess - skin >>>
Plaquenil has active ingredients of hydroxychloroquine sulfate. It is often used in rheumatoid arthritis. (latest outcomes from 15,552 Plaquenil users)
Abscess - skin
Abscess - skin has been reported by people with osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis, crohn's disease, multiple sclerosis, multiple myeloma. (latest reports from 1,984 Abscess - skin patients)
On Mar, 3, 2015: 14,739 people reported to have side effects when taking Plaquenil. Among them, 7 people (0.05%) have Abscess - Skin.
Time on Plaquenil when people have Abscess - skin * :
Gender of people who have Abscess - skin when taking Plaquenil * :
|Abscess - skin||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Abscess - skin when taking Plaquenil * :
|Abscess - skin||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||71.43%||14.29%||14.29%||0.00% |
Severity of Abscess - skin when taking Plaquenil ** :
How people recovered from Abscess - skin ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Eczema (5 people, 71.43%)
- Inflammation (1 people, 14.29%)
- Hypothyroidism (1 people, 14.29%)
- Rheumatoid arthritis (1 people, 14.29%)
- Arthritis (1 people, 14.29%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Synthroid (6 people, 85.71%)
- Triamcinolone (5 people, 71.43%)
- Tricor (5 people, 71.43%)
- Bactrim (5 people, 71.43%)
- Targretin (5 people, 71.43%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Abscess - Skin while taking Plaquenil?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Plaquenil and have Abscess - Skin
- support group for people who take Plaquenil
- support group for people who have Abscess - skin
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Folic Acid, Vitamin D, Zoloft, Methotrexate, Plaquenil for a 53-year old woman with Hair Loss, Iga Deficiency, Depression, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Lupus Erythematosus. The patient has Don't Want To Socialize At All
- A study of drug interactions between Prednisone, Plaquenil, Methotrexate, Orencia for a 60-year old woman with Rheumatoid Arthritis. The patient has Appendicitis Perforated
- A study of drug interactions between Fluoxetine, Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate for a 57-year old woman with Depression, Lupus. The patient has Vulvar Itching
- A study of drug interactions between Calcium D - Glucarate, Vitamin D, Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate, Prednisone, Hydrochlorothiazide, Nadolol for a 81-year old woman with Calcium Deficiency, Vitamin D Deficiency, Polymyalgia Rheumatica, Polymyalgia, High Blood Pressure. The patient has Rash
- A study of drug interactions between Nortriptyline Hydrochloride, Plaquenil, Dicyclomine Hydrochloride, Pantoprazole, Hydrochlorothiazide, Cymbalta for a 60-year old woman with Blood Pressure, Ra, Stomach Discomfort, Acid Reflux, High Blood Pressure, Fibromyalgia. The patient has Bladder Irritation
Recent Plaquenil related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Ibuprofen, Singulair, Omeprazole, Levothyroxine Sodium, Plaquenil for a 54-year old woman who has Autoimmune
- Comparions of Methotrexate, Plaquenil for a 57-year old woman who has Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Comparions of Celebrex, Plaquenil, Sulfasalazine, Methotrexate for a 56-year old man who has Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Comparions of Wellbutrin, Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate for a 66-year old woman who has Polymyalgia Rheumatica
- Comparions of Plaquenil, Enbrel for a 60-year old woman who has Psoriatic Arthritis
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.