Home > Plaquenil > Abscess - skin > Plaquenil and Abscess - skin
Review: could Plaquenil cause Abscess - skin (Skin abscess)?
We study 14,693 people who have side effects while taking Plaquenil from FDA and social media. Among them, 7 have Abscess - skin. Find out below who they are, when they have Abscess - skin and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Plaquenil and have Abscess - skin >>>
Plaquenil (latest outcomes from 15,494 users) has active ingredients of hydroxychloroquine sulfate. It is often used in rheumatoid arthritis.
Abscess - skin
Abscess - skin (latest reports from 13,368 patients) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis, crohn's disease, multiple sclerosis, multiple myeloma.
On Aug, 30, 2014: 14,683 people reported to have side effects when taking Plaquenil. Among them, 7 people (0.05%) have Abscess - Skin. They amount to 0.05% of all the 13,346 people who have Abscess - Skin on eHealthMe.
Time on Plaquenil when people have Abscess - skin * :
Gender of people who have Abscess - skin when taking Plaquenil * :
|Abscess - skin||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Abscess - skin when taking Plaquenil * :
|Abscess - skin||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||71.43%||14.29%||14.29%||0.00% |
Severity of Abscess - skin when taking Plaquenil ** :
How people recovered from Abscess - skin ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Eczema (5 people, 71.43%)
- Inflammation (1 people, 14.29%)
- Hypothyroidism (1 people, 14.29%)
- Rheumatoid arthritis (1 people, 14.29%)
- Arthritis (1 people, 14.29%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Synthroid (6 people, 85.71%)
- Triamcinolone (5 people, 71.43%)
- Tricor (5 people, 71.43%)
- Bactrim (5 people, 71.43%)
- Targretin (5 people, 71.43%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Abscess - Skin while taking Plaquenil?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- group for people who take Plaquenil and have Abscess - Skin
- group for people who take Plaquenil
- group for people who have Abscess - Skin
Comments from related studies:
From this study (2 weeks ago):
After 1 week of taking Hydroxychloroquine developed symptoms like a urinary tract infection
From this study (2 weeks ago):
Wondering if sinusitis is a side effect of methotrexate?
From this study (2 weeks ago):
Have constant muscle soreness particularly after activity or after standing for 30 minutes. Soreness is severe in the evenings. Leg twitching (restless leg) at night when trying to sleep. Particularly bad aching in feet and lower legs, but have problems with hips as well. Arms and back ache also but not as bad as legs.
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- Can people with hypothyroidism take garcinia cambogia?
I have hypothyroidism, ITP, and MCTD. With me having all of these issues and taking all these different medications, I was wondering if it would be safe for me to take a diet pill named garcinia cambogia.
- So does hydroxychloroquine cause celiac desease?
Been tested over the years for celiac and always negitive. Only had IBS. Took hydroxychloroquine for a year and it effected my vision. Then retested again for celiac because of authrits pain and now I'm positive for celiac.
- What causes it? and why is it so painful?
I can lift my arm out in front of me but not out to the side!! The diclofenac doesn't seem to help. Any suggestions? Has anyone been on benlysta?
More questions for: Plaquenil, Abscess - skin
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Spiriva caused me to swell up like a hippo.
My Doctor prescribed spiriva to help me breathe due to asthma/cold. I never smoked but my parents and friends were heavy smokers. I used the spiriva 3 times. Once a day for 3 days then I started swelling in my ankles and the swelling continued until my face, hands arms... basically I was so swollen ...
- Plaquinil use shortness of breath
Approximately 4 months after starting Plaquenil, I observed I was experiencing SOB while lifting the patient I was caring for, also had severe muscle weakness. I had been out of the country for several weeks and thought I might have picked up something while in The Dominican. I was also losing wei ...
More reviews for: Plaquenil, Abscess - skin
On eHealthMe, Plaquenil (hydroxychloroquine sulfate) is often used for rheumatoid arthritis. Find out below the conditions Plaquenil is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Plaquenil used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Sertraline, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Lisinopril for a 68-year old man who has Depression, Pain, Blood Pressure Increased (60 seconds ago)
- Alendronate Sodium, Sertraline, Gabapentin, Metoprolol Tartrate for a 76-year old woman who has Bone Density Decreased, Depression, Fibromyalgia, A Fib (6 minutes ago)
- Ibuprofen, Tramadol, Prazosin Hydrochloride, Simvastatin, Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Nabumetone, Mirtazapine for a 36-year old man who has Inflammation Localised, Pain, Nightmares, Hyperlipidemia, Muscle Spasms, Pain - Bones, Depression (6 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Primary Biliary Cirrhosis
- Fibromyalgia and Hyponatraemia
- Hair Loss and Gabapentin
- Arthritis - Osteoarthritis and Keppra
Recent user comments
- "Acute onset. August LFT's normal, Mirtazapine added S ... " (8 minutes ago)
- "also prescribed levothyroxine sodium but had to take ... " (57 minutes ago)
- "also prescribed synthroid but had to take self off. b ... " (58 minutes ago)
- Solidago Virgaurea
- Midodrine Hydrochloride (impax Pharms) 2.5mg
- Acetaminophen Aspirin And Codeine Phosphate
- Caclia Doce
- Nausea And Vomiting