Home > Plaquenil > Fatigue > Plaquenil and Fatigue
Review: could Plaquenil cause Fatigue?
We study 14,693 people who have side effects while taking Plaquenil from FDA and social media. Among them, 959 have Fatigue. Find out below who they are, when they have Fatigue and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Plaquenil and have Fatigue >>>
Plaquenil (latest outcomes from 15,500 users) has active ingredients of hydroxychloroquine sulfate. It is often used in systemic lupus erythematosus.
Fatigue (feeling of tiredness) (latest reports from 1,544,757 patients) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, depression, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis.
On Oct, 31, 2014: 14,693 people reported to have side effects when taking Plaquenil. Among them, 959 people (6.53%) have Fatigue.
Time on Plaquenil when people have Fatigue * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Fatigue when taking Plaquenil * :
Age of people who have Fatigue when taking Plaquenil * :
Severity of Fatigue when taking Plaquenil ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Fatigue ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Rheumatoid arthritis (403 people, 42.02%)
- Osteoporosis (143 people, 14.91%)
- Systemic lupus erythematosus (136 people, 14.18%)
- Pain (58 people, 6.05%)
- Hypertension (56 people, 5.84%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Methotrexate (294 people, 30.66%)
- Prednisone (259 people, 27.01%)
- Enbrel (243 people, 25.34%)
- Folic acid (190 people, 19.81%)
- Aspirin (122 people, 12.72%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Fatigue while taking Plaquenil?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Plaquenil and have Fatigue
- support group for people who take Plaquenil
- support group for people who have Fatigue
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
More questions for: Plaquenil, Fatigue
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Had nms in 2005, will trileptal increase chance of recurrence?
In 2005 I had NMS, which was not detected by my drs for 4 months. I'd been on Lexapro & Seroquel for 2 yrs, but was weaned from Lexapro & placed on Lamictal 3/05. Began getting low-grade fevers, which I was told were not caused by the Lamictal. I quit taking it anyway, fevers (along with uncontrolla ...
- Diagnosed with postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome after mirena
After getting the Mirena put in, I got really sick. I went home and got super dizzy, nauseous, and tired. I felt so sick and could barely function. I called the doctors office and they said it couldn't be from the Mirena. She said that I must have the flu. Well, I kept it in for a little while long ...
- Mucinex dm and advil congetstion
I noticed another female with simlar age and side effects; and a third female who in addition was under active thyroid. I have taken both drugs independently and had no problem with them. I am prone to low blood pressure & dizziness due to the thyroid problem
More reviews for: Plaquenil, Fatigue
On eHealthMe, Plaquenil (hydroxychloroquine sulfate) is often used for rheumatoid arthritis. Find out below the conditions Plaquenil is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Plaquenil used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin D, Plaquenil for a patient with Vitamin D Deficiency, Palindromic Rheumatism. The patient has Fatigue, Fluid In Left Arm And Right Knee, Joint Pain
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin D, Dulcolax, Ondansetron, Plaquenil, Evoxac, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Lexapro, Ativan, Nexium, Gabapentin, Wellbutrin for a patient with Sjogren's Syndrome, Constipation, Nausea, Sleep Apnoea Syndrome, Depression, Anxiety Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition, Acid Reflux, Arthritis. The patient has Decreased Appetite, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Blurred Vision, Difficulty Breathing, Nausea In The Morning - Females, Abdominal Bloating
- A study of side effects of Plaquenil for a patient with Lupus Erythematosus. The patient has Fatigue (feeling of tiredness)
More related studies for: Plaquenil, Fatigue
Recent Plaquenil related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Plaquenil, Fatigue
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.