Home > Plaquenil > Nausea > Plaquenil and Nausea
Review: could Plaquenil cause Nausea?
We study 14,693 people who have side effects while taking Plaquenil from FDA and social media. Among them, 1,011 have Nausea. Find out below who they are, when they have Nausea and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Plaquenil and have Nausea >>>
Plaquenil (latest outcomes from 15,500 users) has active ingredients of hydroxychloroquine sulfate. It is often used in systemic lupus erythematosus.
Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit) (latest reports from 1,921,972 patients) has been reported by people with type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure, quit smoking, depression, pain.
On Oct, 28, 2014: 14,693 people reported to have side effects when taking Plaquenil. Among them, 1,011 people (6.88%) have Nausea.
Time on Plaquenil when people have Nausea * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Nausea when taking Plaquenil * :
Age of people who have Nausea when taking Plaquenil * :
Severity of Nausea when taking Plaquenil ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Nausea ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Rheumatoid arthritis (321 people, 31.75%)
- Systemic lupus erythematosus (144 people, 14.24%)
- Osteoporosis (108 people, 10.68%)
- Hypertension (56 people, 5.54%)
- Pain (44 people, 4.35%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Methotrexate (320 people, 31.65%)
- Prednisone (256 people, 25.32%)
- Folic acid (219 people, 21.66%)
- Enbrel (184 people, 18.20%)
- Nexium (114 people, 11.28%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Nausea while taking Plaquenil?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Plaquenil and have Nausea
- support group for people who take Plaquenil
- support group for people who have Nausea
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Plaquenil, Nausea
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Palpitations when eating raw garlic
After symptoms of a cold, I've been drinking the famous "garlic honey lemon" mixture to try to get rid of the cold and it actually worked pretty well.
The first morning it didn't feel very nice to drink but I was ok.
From day 2, I started to feel heartburn and heart palpitations, with a sort of he ...
- Had nms in 2005, will trileptal increase chance of recurrence?
In 2005 I had NMS, which was not detected by my drs for 4 months. I'd been on Lexapro & Seroquel for 2 yrs, but was weaned from Lexapro & placed on Lamictal 3/05. Began getting low-grade fevers, which I was told were not caused by the Lamictal. I quit taking it anyway, fevers (along with uncontrolla ...
- Diagnosed with postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome after mirena
After getting the Mirena put in, I got really sick. I went home and got super dizzy, nauseous, and tired. I felt so sick and could barely function. I called the doctors office and they said it couldn't be from the Mirena. She said that I must have the flu. Well, I kept it in for a little while long ...
More reviews for: Plaquenil, Nausea
On eHealthMe, Plaquenil (hydroxychloroquine sulfate) is often used for systemic lupus erythematosus. Find out below the conditions Plaquenil is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Plaquenil used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin D, Clonazepam, Plaquenil, Arava, Lithium Carbonate for a patient with Vitamin D Decreased, Anxiety Disorder, Lupus Erythematosus, Lupus, Bipolar Ii Disorder. The patient has Vomiting, Nausea, Hematuria, Abdominal Pain Aggravated, Polyuria, Protein Albumin Ratio Increased
- A study of drug interactions between Ranitidine, Baby Aspirin, Plaquenil, Lisinopril, Cellcept for a patient with Pre-medication, Lupus, High Blood Pressure. The patient has Nausea, Dysphagia
- A study of drug interactions between Lyrica, Plaquenil, Viibryd, Omeprazole, CoQ-10, Clonazepam, Oxycontin, Phenergan, Methylphenidate Hydrochloride for a patient with Rheumatoid Arthritis, Depression, Reflux Gastritis, Energy Increased, Insomnia, Fibromyalgia, Narcotics - Screen, Attention Deficit Disorder With Hyperactivity. The patient has Nausea
More related studies for: Plaquenil, Nausea
Recent Plaquenil related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Plaquenil, Nausea
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Abilify, Topiramate, Cymbalta, Adderall 30 for a 30-year old woman who has Anxiety Disorder, Mood Disorder, Chronic Depression, Depression (6 seconds ago)
- Sprintec, Escitalopram, Vyvanse, Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide for a 41-year old woman who has Birth Control, Sleeping Difficulty, ADD, Blood Pressure (12 minutes ago)
- Compare Allegra and Vitamin E for a 58-year old woman (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Pelvic Pain and Birth Control
- Vomiting and Blood Pressure
- Vomiting and Vyvanse
- Vomiting and Add
- Vomiting and Escitalopram
Recent user comments
- "Generally happens every couple of mnths has now moved ... " (12 minutes ago)
- "Edema of ankles and lower legs, blister-like or pimpl ... " (24 minutes ago)
- "I gave myself 2 injections of Humira one on each thig ... " (7 hours ago)
- Pseudomonas Pseudomallei Infection
- Theolair Sr