Home > Plaquenil > Vaginal bleeding between periods > Plaquenil and Vaginal bleeding between periods
Review: could Plaquenil cause Vaginal bleeding between periods?
We study 14,693 people who have side effects while taking Plaquenil from FDA and social media. Among them, 7 have Vaginal bleeding between periods. Find out below who they are, when they have Vaginal bleeding between periods and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Plaquenil and have Vaginal bleeding between periods >>>
Plaquenil (latest outcomes from 15,500 users) has active ingredients of hydroxychloroquine sulfate. It is often used in systemic lupus erythematosus.
Vaginal bleeding between periods
Vaginal bleeding between periods (latest reports from 57,993 patients) has been reported by people with birth control, menorrhagia, depression, endometriosis, menstruation irregular.
On Oct, 26, 2014: 14,693 people reported to have side effects when taking Plaquenil. Among them, 7 people (0.05%) have Vaginal Bleeding Between Periods.
Time on Plaquenil when people have Vaginal bleeding between periods * :
Gender of people who have Vaginal bleeding between periods when taking Plaquenil * :
|Vaginal bleeding between periods||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Vaginal bleeding between periods when taking Plaquenil * :
|Vaginal bleeding between periods||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||14.29%||71.43%||0.00%||0.00%||14.29% |
Severity of Vaginal bleeding between periods when taking Plaquenil ** :
How people recovered from Vaginal bleeding between periods ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Rheumatoid arthritis (3 people, 42.86%)
- Contraception (2 people, 28.57%)
- Systemic lupus erythematosus (1 people, 14.29%)
- Pulmonary arterial hypertension (1 people, 14.29%)
- Haemolytic anaemia (1 people, 14.29%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Enbrel (3 people, 42.86%)
- Cozaar (3 people, 42.86%)
- Ortho evra (2 people, 28.57%)
- Methotrexate (2 people, 28.57%)
- Omeprazole (1 people, 14.29%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Vaginal Bleeding Between Periods while taking Plaquenil?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Plaquenil and have Vaginal Bleeding Between Periods
- support group for people who take Plaquenil
- support group for people who have Vaginal Bleeding Between Periods
Comments from related studies:
From this study (2 years ago):
I have been taking the Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate 400 mg's for 6 weeks and the ringing in ears is still bad and the intermenstrual bleeding and menstrual cramps are really bad but the joint relief is so good I'm trying to hold out another couple weeks to see if these symptoms lessen. One good effect is the peaceful dreams and waking up more rested.
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- Can people with hypothyroidism take garcinia cambogia?
I have hypothyroidism, ITP, and MCTD. With me having all of these issues and taking all these different medications, I was wondering if it would be safe for me to take a diet pill named garcinia cambogia.
- So does hydroxychloroquine cause celiac desease?
Been tested over the years for celiac and always negitive. Only had IBS. Took hydroxychloroquine for a year and it effected my vision. Then retested again for celiac because of authrits pain and now I'm positive for celiac.
- What causes it? and why is it so painful?
I can lift my arm out in front of me but not out to the side!! The diclofenac doesn't seem to help. Any suggestions? Has anyone been on benlysta?
More questions for: Plaquenil, Vaginal bleeding between periods
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Had nms in 2005, will trileptal increase chance of recurrence?
In 2005 I had NMS, which was not detected by my drs for 4 months. I'd been on Lexapro & Seroquel for 2 yrs, but was weaned from Lexapro & placed on Lamictal 3/05. Began getting low-grade fevers, which I was told were not caused by the Lamictal. I quit taking it anyway, fevers (along with uncontrolla ...
- Paragard and norethindrone acet
I had many reproductive issues arise after the birth of my daughter. Everything from constant swelling, pain an vaginal tearing, pre cancerous tumors. (cervical). I also have mild spots of endometriosis and ovarian cyst all of these are genetic in my family. I also have blood clotting factors so par ...
- Spiriva caused me to swell up like a hippo.
My Doctor prescribed spiriva to help me breathe due to asthma/cold. I never smoked but my parents and friends were heavy smokers. I used the spiriva 3 times. Once a day for 3 days then I started swelling in my ankles and the swelling continued until my face, hands arms... basically I was so swollen ...
More reviews for: Plaquenil, Vaginal bleeding between periods
On eHealthMe, Plaquenil (hydroxychloroquine sulfate) is often used for systemic lupus erythematosus. Find out below the conditions Plaquenil is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Plaquenil used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- B Complex Vitamin, Vitamin C, Lansoprazole, Chlorpheniramine Maleate, Ibuprofen, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride for a 57-year old woman who has Vitamin B2 Deficiency, Vitamin C Deficiency, Reflux Oesophagitis, Chronic Rhinitis, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, IBS (15 minutes ago)
- Compare Ambien Cr and Adderall Xr 20 and Effexor Xr for a 33-year old woman (39 minutes ago)
- Doxycycline for a 25-year old man who has Acne-like Skin Bumps (52 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Actemra and Depression
- Solu-medrol and Als
- Escitalopram and Burning Sensation
- Burning Sensation and Depression
Recent user comments
- "I gave myself 2 injections of Humira one on each thig ... " (4 hours ago)
- "Increase blood glucose while taking herceptin treatme ... " (5 hours ago)
- "It has been almost two months that abovementoined sym ... " (8 hours ago)
- Disturbance In Sexual Arousal
- Stools Pale Or Clay Colored