Home > Plaquenil > Vaginal bleeding between periods > Plaquenil and Vaginal bleeding between periods
Review: could Plaquenil cause Vaginal bleeding between periods?
Summary: Vaginal bleeding between periods is found among people who take Plaquenil, especially for people who are female, 30-39 old, also take medication Enbrel, and have Rheumatoid arthritis.
We study 14,706 people who have side effects while taking Plaquenil from FDA and social media. Among them, 7 have Vaginal bleeding between periods. Find out below who they are, when they have Vaginal bleeding between periods and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Plaquenil and have Vaginal bleeding between periods >>>
Plaquenil (latest outcomes from 15,510 users) has active ingredients of hydroxychloroquine sulfate. It is often used in rheumatoid arthritis.
Vaginal bleeding between periods
Vaginal bleeding between periods (latest reports from 58,033 patients) has been reported by people with birth control, menorrhagia, depression, endometriosis, menstruation irregular.
On Oct, 26, 2014: 14,693 people reported to have side effects when taking Plaquenil. Among them, 7 people (0.05%) have Vaginal Bleeding Between Periods.
Time on Plaquenil when people have Vaginal bleeding between periods * :
Gender of people who have Vaginal bleeding between periods when taking Plaquenil * :
|Vaginal bleeding between periods||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Vaginal bleeding between periods when taking Plaquenil * :
|Vaginal bleeding between periods||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||14.29%||71.43%||0.00%||0.00%||14.29% |
Severity of Vaginal bleeding between periods when taking Plaquenil ** :
How people recovered from Vaginal bleeding between periods ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Rheumatoid arthritis (3 people, 42.86%)
- Contraception (2 people, 28.57%)
- Systemic lupus erythematosus (1 people, 14.29%)
- Pulmonary arterial hypertension (1 people, 14.29%)
- Haemolytic anaemia (1 people, 14.29%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Enbrel (3 people, 42.86%)
- Cozaar (3 people, 42.86%)
- Ortho evra (2 people, 28.57%)
- Methotrexate (2 people, 28.57%)
- Omeprazole (1 people, 14.29%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Vaginal Bleeding Between Periods while taking Plaquenil?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Plaquenil and have Vaginal Bleeding Between Periods
- support group for people who take Plaquenil
- support group for people who have Vaginal Bleeding Between Periods
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Can people with hypothyroidism take garcinia cambogia?
(Asked by a 15 year old girl who has Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura, Hypothyroidism, Mixed Connective Tissue Disease, and takes Nabumetone, Levothyroxine Sodium, Prednisone, Plaquenil)
I have hypothyroidism, ITP, and MCTD. With me having all of these issues and taking all these different medications, I was wondering if it would be safe for me to take a diet pill named garcinia cambogia.
- So does hydroxychloroquine cause celiac desease?
(Asked by a 47 year old man who has Been Tested Twice For Celiac And Was Always Negitive. Started Hydroxychloroquine And Was Removed Due To Blurring Vision. Tested Again For Celiac And Supposedly It's Now Positive And Causing My Authrit, and takes Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate)
Been tested over the years for celiac and always negitive. Only had IBS. Took hydroxychloroquine for a year and it effected my vision. Then retested again for celiac because of authrits pain and now I'm positive for celiac.
- What causes it? and why is it so painful?
(Asked by a 45 year old woman who has Lupus, Shoulder Pain, and takes Plaquenil, Diclofenac Potassium)
I can lift my arm out in front of me but not out to the side!! The diclofenac doesn't seem to help. Any suggestions? Has anyone been on benlysta?
- Does xarelto contribute to extreme thinning of hair
(Asked by a 72 year old woman who has Dry Eyes, Hypertension, Type 2 Diabetes, Atrial Fibrillation, and takes Glimepiride, Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate, Gabapentin, Pravastatin Sodium, Metformin, Lisinopril, Xarelto)
extreme hair thinning
inability to relieve dry eye symptoms (burning, feeling of foreign object in eyes
can anything be done to correct these eymptoms
- Can terbinafine and or prenatal vitamins being taken together cause lengthy periods?
(Asked by a 21 year old woman who has Vaginal Bleeding Between Periods, and takes Terbinafine Hydrochloride)
I've been bleeding for a month now, the month before this one I Did not have a period at all...went to doctor found out I was not pregnant. She prescribed terbinafine for a toe nail fungus. And told me since I was sexually active I should start taking prenatals...have not stopped bleeding since... h ...
More questions for: Plaquenil, Vaginal bleeding between periods
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Had nms in 2005, will trileptal increase chance of recurrence?
(Posted by a 62 year old woman who has Narcolepsy, Prinzmetal's Angina , Antiphospholipid Syndrome, High Blood Pressure, Obsessive-compulsive Personality Disorder, Cyclic Vomiting Syndrome, Migraine With Aura, Herniated Intervertebral Disk, Osteoarthritis, Fibromyalgia, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Diabetes Mellitus Insulin-dependent, Bipolar I Disorder, and takes Benadryl, Baclofen, Plaquenil, Nitro-bid, Maxalt-mlt, Imitrex, Zofran Odt, Ms Contin, Clonidine, Amlodipine Besylate, Novolog Flexpen, Levemir Flexpen, Halcion, Valium, Primidone, Neurontin, Trileptal)
In 2005 I had NMS, which was not detected by my drs for 4 months. I'd been on Lexapro & Seroquel for 2 yrs, but was weaned from Lexapro & placed on Lamictal 3/05. Began getting low-grade fevers, which I was told were not caused by the Lamictal. I quit taking it anyway, fevers (along with uncontrolla ...
- Paragard and norethindrone acet
(Posted by a 20 year old woman who has Month Long Periods Or Longer, Menstrual Cramps, Mild Endometriosis , Uterine Cyst, Vaginal Swelling , Vaginal Bleeding Between Periods, Inclusion Cyst, Abdominal Pain, and takes Norethindrone Acetate, Paragard T 380a)
I had many reproductive issues arise after the birth of my daughter. Everything from constant swelling, pain an vaginal tearing, pre cancerous tumors. (cervical). I also have mild spots of endometriosis and ovarian cyst all of these are genetic in my family. I also have blood clotting factors so par ...
- Spiriva caused me to swell up like a hippo.
(Posted by a 46 year old woman who has Rheumatoid Arthritis, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, and takes Advair Diskus 250/50, Methotrexate, Plaquenil, Metformin, Klonopin, Zanaflex, Prednisone, Singulair, Imitrex, Nexium)
My Doctor prescribed spiriva to help me breathe due to asthma/cold. I never smoked but my parents and friends were heavy smokers. I used the spiriva 3 times. Once a day for 3 days then I started swelling in my ankles and the swelling continued until my face, hands arms... basically I was so swollen ...
- Plaquinil use shortness of breath
(Posted by a 64 year old woman who has Osteoarthritis, and takes Plaquenil)
Approximately 4 months after starting Plaquenil, I observed I was experiencing SOB while lifting the patient I was caring for, also had severe muscle weakness. I had been out of the country for several weeks and thought I might have picked up something while in The Dominican. I was also losing wei ...
More reviews for: Plaquenil, Vaginal bleeding between periods
- A study of drug interactions between Plaquenil, Adderall, Xanax, Luvox, Effexor for a patient with Autoimmune Disorder, Attention Deficit Disorder With Hyperactivity, Anxiety Disorder, Obsessive-compulsive Disorder, Chronic Depression. The patient has Dactylitis
Comments: Aches all over
- A study of drug interactions between Doxycycline, Junel Fe 1.5/30, Plaquenil, Cymbalta, Vyvanse, Xyrem for a patient with Skin Infection, Birth Control, Connective Tissue Disorder, Ocd, Adhd, Hypersomnia. The patient has Hyperandrogenism
Comments: Very sudden onset - 1-2 days. Massive reduction in breast size (ddd to b cup), severe brain fog, oily skin, missed periods. Effects gradually lessened over 8 weeks.
- A study of drug interactions between Beconase, Ventolin, Cetirizine Hydrochloride Allergy, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate for a patient with Pulmonary Sarcoidosis, Allergic Respiratory Disease, Nerve Pain. The patient has Osteomyelitis Acute
Comments: Osteomyelitis of the jaw bone following extraction of a tooth
- A study of side effects of Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate for a patient with Rheumatoid Arthritis. The patient has Aortic Aneurysm Rupture (enlarged aortic artery rapture caused by a weakening of the artery wall)
Comments: upset stomach. extreme weight loss, 50 pounds in 4 months. muscle weakness, confusion, unsteady gait. stomach pain, anemic, need of blood transfusion, dry mouth, extreme tiredness, unable to eat or drink.
- A study of side effects of Levora 0.15/30-28 for a patient with Birth Control. The patient has Spotting (bleed during pregnancy)
Comments: I started taking levora the first day of my period. It started on Thursday and it is Friday of the next week and I'm still spotting throughout the day.
More related studies for: Plaquenil, Vaginal bleeding between periods
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.