Home > Plavix > Anxiety and stress > Plavix and Anxiety and stress
Review: could Plavix cause Anxiety and stress (Stress and anxiety)?
We study 67,485 people who have side effects while taking Plavix from FDA and social media. Among them, 2,835 have Anxiety and stress. Find out below who they are, when they have Anxiety and stress and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Plavix and have Anxiety and stress >>>
Plavix (latest outcomes from 69,412 users) has active ingredients of clopidogrel bisulfate. It is often used in stent.
Anxiety and stress
Anxiety and stress (latest reports from 1,270,409 patients) has been reported by people with depression, stress and anxiety, quit smoking, multiple sclerosis, pain.
On Oct, 30, 2014: 67,485 people reported to have side effects when taking Plavix. Among them, 2,783 people (4.12%) have Anxiety And Stress.
Time on Plavix when people have Anxiety and stress * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Anxiety and stress||37.99%||5.03%||10.61%||21.23%||16.20%||6.15%||2.79% |
Age of people who have Anxiety and stress when taking Plavix * :
|Anxiety and stress||0.00%||0.00%||0.10%||0.23%||3.19%||9.03%||28.30%||59.15% |
Severity of Anxiety and stress when taking Plavix ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Anxiety and stress||0.00%||60.00%||20.00%||20.00% |
How people recovered from Anxiety and stress ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Anxiety and stress||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Hypertension (306 people, 11.00%)
- Pain (232 people, 8.34%)
- Depression (201 people, 7.22%)
- Anxiety (183 people, 6.58%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (149 people, 5.35%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aspirin (1,263 people, 45.38%)
- Lasix (1,058 people, 38.02%)
- Trasylol (1,025 people, 36.83%)
- Nitroglycerin (946 people, 33.99%)
- Lipitor (935 people, 33.60%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Anxiety And Stress while taking Plavix?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Plavix and have Anxiety And Stress
- support group for people who take Plavix
- support group for people who have Anxiety And Stress
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Plavix, Anxiety and stress
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Zoplicine /and /xanax taken together
I am wondering if zopocline is compatible with Xanax. I have taken the together and had no adverse effects. Has any had this experience?
- Lipitor and panic attack insomnia
My doctor put me on generic lipitor my triglycerides were slightly high 158 vs 150 goal and cholesterol not bad 128/28 although my ratio is bad. After less than a week on the medicine I woke up at 3 am wide awake and unable to calm down. I had anxiety issues several years go but have been off t ...
- Prednisone side effects
Took this for 6 days, tapering at the end to treat a rash caused by a spider bite. The heartburn started on day 1 but the other symptoms didn't begin until day 4. None we're severe but they weren't fun either. The blurred vision was worst.
More reviews for: Plavix, Anxiety and stress
On eHealthMe, Plavix (clopidogrel bisulfate) is often used for blood clots. Find out below the conditions Plavix is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Plavix used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of drug interactions between Norco, Ibuprofen, Plavix, Aspirin for a patient with Pain Trauma Activated, Blood Thinner, Heart Disease. The patient has Anxiety
- A study of drug interactions between Lisinopril, Lopressor Hct, Plavix, Lipitor, Nitrostat, Aspirin for a patient with Pericarditis - After Heart Attack. The patient has Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Sleeplessness
More related studies for: Plavix, Anxiety and stress
Recent Plavix related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Plavix, Anxiety and stress
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Tylenol, Benadryl, Lialda, Azathioprine, Prednisone, Ambien, Zoloft for a 24-year old man who has Pain, Itching, Ulcerative Colitis, Insomnia, Depression (11 minutes ago)
- Daytrana for a 7-year old boy who has Hyperness Adhd (1 hour ago)
- Xarelto, Warfarin Sodium for a 76-year old man who has DVT (5 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
Recent user comments
- "Had clogged ears with ear wax this week. Got them cle ... " (12 minutes ago)
- "My son also has epilepsy. His seisures are always un ... " (1 hour ago)
- "Recently increased dose to 60 mg/day. Pic started ab ... " (9 hours ago)
- Nortriptyline Hydrochloride (teva) Eq 10mg Base
- Sibilant Rhonchi
- Wart Remover Poisoning
- Cayenne Pepper
- White Blood Cell Analysis Increased