Review: could Plavix cause Anxiety and stress (Stress and anxiety)?
Summary: Anxiety and stress is found among people who take Plavix, especially for people who are male, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Aspirin, and have High blood pressure.
We study 67,527 people who have side effects while taking Plavix from FDA and social media. Among them, 2,836 have Anxiety and stress. Find out below who they are, when they have Anxiety and stress and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Plavix and have Anxiety and stress >>>
Plavix has active ingredients of clopidogrel bisulfate. It is often used in blood clots. (latest outcomes from 69,456 Plavix users)
Anxiety and stress
Anxiety and stress has been reported by people with depression, stress and anxiety, quit smoking, multiple sclerosis, pain. (latest reports from 195,859 Anxiety and stress patients)
On Apr, 2, 2015: 67,527 people reported to have side effects when taking Plavix. Among them, 2,784 people (4.12%) have Anxiety And Stress.
Time on Plavix when people have Anxiety and stress * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Anxiety and stress||37.78%||5.00%||11.11%||21.11%||16.11%||6.11%||2.78% |
Age of people who have Anxiety and stress when taking Plavix * :
|Anxiety and stress||0.00%||0.00%||0.10%||0.23%||3.19%||9.03%||28.32%||59.13% |
Severity of Anxiety and stress when taking Plavix ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Anxiety and stress||0.00%||66.67%||16.67%||16.67% |
How people recovered from Anxiety and stress ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Anxiety and stress||0.00%||33.33%||66.67% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Hypertension (306 people, 10.99%)
- Pain (232 people, 8.33%)
- Depression (201 people, 7.22%)
- Anxiety (183 people, 6.57%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (149 people, 5.35%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aspirin (1,264 people, 45.40%)
- Lasix (1,058 people, 38.00%)
- Trasylol (1,025 people, 36.82%)
- Nitroglycerin (946 people, 33.98%)
- Lipitor (935 people, 33.58%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Anxiety And Stress while taking Plavix?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Plavix and have Anxiety And Stress
- support group for people who take Plavix
- support group for people who have Anxiety And Stress
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Coenzyme Q10, ASA, Plavix, Actos, Metformin, Glucotrol, Ropinirole Hydrochloride, Zocor, Glipizide, Byetta for a 73-year old man with Hyperlipidemia, Hyperlipidaemia, Diabetes Mellitus Non Insulin-dependent, Parkinsonian Rest Tremor, Diabetes Mellitus Non Insulin-dependenet.
- A study of side effects of Micronor for a 23-year old woman with Birth Control. The patient has Anxiety
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin D, Progesterone, Fish Oil, Baby Aspirin, Lipitor, Diovan, Atenolol, Plavix for a 64-year old man with Prostate Cancer Recurrent, Heart Attack, High Blood Cholesterol, Heart Rate Decreased, Blood Pressure Diastolic Abnormal, Heart Mri. The patient has Skin Rash
- A study of side effects of Plavix for a 61-year old woman with Heart Attack. The patient has Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Diarrhea, Confusional State
- A study of drug interactions between Multivitamin, Lo/ovral-28, Metoprolol Succinate for a 50-year old woman with Vitamin D Decreased, Birth Control, Paroxysmal Supraventricular Tachycardia (psvt). The patient has Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Vision Blurred, Cluster Headaches, Migraine, Abdominal Pain Upper, Muscle Cramps Aggravated, Muscle Twitching, Chest Pain, Joint Deposit, Chest Pressure Sensation
Recent Plavix related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.