Review: could Plavix cause Axillary artery aneurysm?
Summary: there is no Axillary artery aneurysm reported by people who take Plavix yet.
We study 67,533 people who have side effects while taking Plavix from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Axillary artery aneurysm and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Plavix and have Axillary artery aneurysm >>>
Plavix has active ingredients of clopidogrel bisulfate. It is often used in blood clots. (latest outcomes from 69,466 Plavix users)
Axillary artery aneurysm
Axillary artery aneurysm (ballooning in the wall of an axillary artery) (latest reports)
On Apr, 27, 2015: No report is found
Do you have Axillary Artery Aneurysm while taking Plavix?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Plavix
- support group for people who have Axillary Artery Aneurysm
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Plavix, Metoprolol Succinate for a 55-year old man with Heart Disease. The patient has Ulcer Haemorrhage, Gastrointestinal Bleeding, Belly Ache
- A study of drug interactions between Crestor, Tricor, Plavix, Synthroid, Premarin, Phentermine for a 59-year old woman with Blood Triglycerides Abnormal, Cholesterol Embolization Syndrome, Coronary Artery Disease, Thyroid Stimulating Hormone-producing Pituitary Tumour, Hormone Level Nos Abnormal, Weight Loss.
- A study of side effects of Plavix for a 64-year old woman with TIA. The patient has Muscle Stiffness
- A study of drug interactions between Trazodone Hydrochloride, Citalopram Hydrobromide, Valsartan And Hydrochlorothiazide, Triglide, Bactrim, Propranolol Hydrochloride, Plavix, Mirapex for a 58-year old woman with Insomnia, Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood, High Blood Pressure, Blood Cholesterol Abnormal, Sinusitis, Diastolic Dysfunction, Tia, Rls. The patient has Nausea, Headache, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Body Temperature Decreased
- A study of side effects of Plavix for a 58-year old woman with Coronary Artery Disease. The patient has Skin Lumps, Thinning Of Skin, Bruise
Recent Plavix related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.