Review: could Plavix cause Bleeding varicose vein?
Summary: there is no Bleeding varicose vein reported by people who take Plavix yet.
We study 67,533 people who have side effects while taking Plavix from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Bleeding varicose vein and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Plavix and have Bleeding varicose vein >>>
Plavix has active ingredients of clopidogrel bisulfate. It is often used in blood clots. (latest outcomes from 69,466 Plavix users)
Bleeding varicose vein
Bleeding varicose vein has been reported by people with hiv infection, high blood pressure, osteoporosis, hepatitis c, depression. (latest reports from 149 Bleeding varicose vein patients)
On Apr, 25, 2015: No report is found
Do you have Bleeding Varicose Vein while taking Plavix?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Plavix
- support group for people who have Bleeding Varicose Vein
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin D, Progesterone, Fish Oil, Baby Aspirin, Lipitor, Diovan, Atenolol, Plavix for a 64-year old man with Prostate Cancer Recurrent, Heart Attack, High Blood Cholesterol, Heart Rate Decreased, Blood Pressure Diastolic Abnormal, Heart Mri. The patient has Skin Rash
- A study of side effects of Plavix for a 61-year old woman with Heart Attack. The patient has Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Diarrhea, Confusional State
- A study of drug interactions between Aspirin, Vascepa, Plavix, Tamsulosin, Hydrochlorothiazide, Losartan, Dexilant, Crestor, Bystolic for a 61-year old man with Blood Clots, High Blood Cholesterol, Urine Output Decreased, High Blood Pressure, Acid Reflux. The patient has Blindness
- A study of side effects of Plavix for a 72-year old woman with Peripheral Artery Disease. The patient has Carotid Artery Surgery
- A study of drug interactions between Simvastatin, Clopidogrel Bisulfate, Aspirin, Metoprolol Tartrate for a 64-year old man with High Blood Cholesterol, Coronary Artery Occlusion, High Blood Pressure. The patient has Shortness Of Breath
Recent Plavix related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.