Review: could Plavix cause Bleeding varicose vein?
Summary: there is no Bleeding varicose vein reported by people who take Plavix yet.
We study 67,523 people who have side effects while taking Plavix from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Bleeding varicose vein and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Plavix and have Bleeding varicose vein >>>
Plavix has active ingredients of clopidogrel bisulfate. It is often used in blood clots. (latest outcomes from 69,450 Plavix users)
Bleeding varicose vein
Bleeding varicose vein has been reported by people with hiv infection, high blood pressure, osteoporosis, hepatitis c, depression. (latest reports from 149 Bleeding varicose vein patients)
On Feb, 1, 2015: No report is found
Do you have Bleeding Varicose Vein while taking Plavix?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Plavix
- support group for people who have Bleeding Varicose Vein
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Plavix, Lisinopril, Cymbalta for a 88-year old woman with Arterial Stenosis, Blood Pressure Inadequately Controlled, Depression - Elderly. The patient has Renal Failure, Pulse Pressure Decreased
- A study of side effects of Plavix for a 56-year old man with Stent. The patient has Impotence (powerlessness)
- A study of drug interactions between Aspirin, Plavix for a 31-year old woman with Blood Disorder. The patient has Metrorrhagia
- A study of drug interactions between Ramipril, Plavix, Metformin Hydrochloride; Repaglinide, Vitamin D, Simvastatin for a 79-year old man with Lower Cholesterol, Heart Mri, Diabetic Coma, Vitamin D Decreased. The patient has Aches - Leg, Groin Pain
- A study of drug interactions between Hydrochlorothiazide, Valsartan, Atenolol, Lipitor, Plavix, Diazepam, Tamsulosin for a 81-year old man with High Blood Cholesterol, High Blood Pressure, Stent, Anxiety, Prostatitis - Chronic. The patient has Balanitis Candida
Recent Plavix related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.