Home > Plavix > Blood alkaline phosphatase increased > Plavix and Blood alkaline phosphatase increased
Review: could Plavix cause Blood alkaline phosphatase increased?
We study 67,485 people who have side effects while taking Plavix from FDA and social media. Among them, 267 have Blood alkaline phosphatase increased. Find out below who they are, when they have Blood alkaline phosphatase increased and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Plavix and have Blood alkaline phosphatase increased >>>
Plavix (latest outcomes from 69,412 users) has active ingredients of clopidogrel bisulfate. It is often used in stent.
Blood alkaline phosphatase increased
Blood alkaline phosphatase increased (latest reports from 114,577 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, depression, pulmonary hypertension, osteoporosis.
On Oct, 31, 2014: 67,485 people reported to have side effects when taking Plavix. Among them, 267 people (0.40%) have Blood Alkaline Phosphatase Increased.
Time on Plavix when people have Blood alkaline phosphatase increased * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Blood alkaline phosphatase increased||34.48%||31.03%||3.45%||17.24%||13.79%||0.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Blood alkaline phosphatase increased when taking Plavix * :
|Blood alkaline phosphatase increased||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.80%||3.60%||20.40%||75.20% |
Severity of Blood alkaline phosphatase increased when taking Plavix ** :
How people recovered from Blood alkaline phosphatase increased ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Depression (19 people, 7.12%)
- Hypertension (14 people, 5.24%)
- Osteoporosis (14 people, 5.24%)
- Pulmonary hypertension (13 people, 4.87%)
- Hypercholesterolaemia (10 people, 3.75%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aspirin (99 people, 37.08%)
- Lipitor (60 people, 22.47%)
- Lasix (41 people, 15.36%)
- Norvasc (29 people, 10.86%)
- Omeprazole (28 people, 10.49%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Blood Alkaline Phosphatase Increased while taking Plavix?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Plavix and have Blood Alkaline Phosphatase Increased
- support group for people who take Plavix
- support group for people who have Blood Alkaline Phosphatase Increased
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
More questions for: Plavix, Blood alkaline phosphatase increased
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Plavix and miscarriage
I have had two miscarriages in the past two years. Both were at 5 weeks 3 days gestation. My doctors think it was my age and not the result of any of my drug regimen.
More reviews for: Plavix, Blood alkaline phosphatase increased
On eHealthMe, Plavix (clopidogrel bisulfate) is often used for stent. Find out below the conditions Plavix is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Plavix used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Plavix, Blood alkaline phosphatase increased
Recent Plavix related drug comparison:
- Comparions of , , Tizanidine Hydrochloride, for a 66-year old woman who has General Physical Health Deterioration
- Comparions of Aspirin, Plavix for a 66-year old man who has TIA
- Comparions of Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Clopidogrel Bisulfate, Exforge, Crestor for a 52-year old man who has Aneurysm In The Brain
- Comparions of Synthroid, Atenolol, Lipitor, Plavix for a 82-year old woman who has TIA
- Comparions of Xarelto, Plavix for a 81-year old man who has Stroke Symptom
- Comparions of Pravastatin Sodium, Metoclopramide, Isosorbide Dinitrate, Lasix, Plavix for a 66-year old woman who has Undefined
- Comparions of Trazodone Hydrochloride, Metoprolol Tartrate, Amlodipine Besylate, Paxil, Plavix for a 71-year old man who has Coronary Artery Disease
- Comparions of Plavix, Losartan, Atorvastatin Calcium for a 72-year old man who has PAD
- Comparions of Aspirin, Metoprolol Tartrate, Crestor, Plavix for a 66-year old woman who has Women And Heart Disease
- Comparions of Aggrenox, Plavix for a 66-year old man who has TIA
More related comparison studies for: Plavix, Blood alkaline phosphatase increased
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.