Review: could Plavix cause Blood in semen?
Summary: Blood in semen is reported only by a few people who take Plavix.
We study 67,533 people who have side effects while taking Plavix from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Blood in semen and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Plavix and have Blood in semen >>>
Plavix has active ingredients of clopidogrel bisulfate. It is often used in blood clots. (latest outcomes from 69,466 Plavix users)
Blood in semen
Blood in semen has been reported by people with high blood cholesterol, sleep disorder, high blood pressure, quit smoking, weight loss. (latest reports from 53 Blood in semen patients)
On Mar, 29, 2015: 67,527 people reported to have side effects when taking Plavix. Among them, 1 people (0.00%) has Blood In Semen.
Time on Plavix when people have Blood in semen * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Blood in semen||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Age of people who have Blood in semen when taking Plavix * :
|Blood in semen||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Severity of Blood in semen when taking Plavix ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Blood in semen||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Blood in semen ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Blood thinner (1 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :n/a
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of plavix and blood in semen on
Do you have Blood In Semen while taking Plavix?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Plavix and have Blood In Semen
- support group for people who take Plavix
- support group for people who have Blood In Semen
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Spiriva, Zoloft, Pravastatin Sodium, Plavix for a 51-year old woman with COPD, Depression, High Blood Cholesterol, Stroke/periphial Artery Disease.
- A study of drug interactions between Coenzyme Q10, ASA, Plavix, Actos, Metformin, Glucotrol, Ropinirole Hydrochloride, Zocor, Glipizide, Byetta for a 73-year old man with Hyperlipidemia, Hyperlipidaemia, Diabetes Mellitus Non Insulin-dependent, Parkinsonian Rest Tremor, Diabetes Mellitus Non Insulin-dependenet.
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin D, Progesterone, Fish Oil, Baby Aspirin, Lipitor, Diovan, Atenolol, Plavix for a 64-year old man with Prostate Cancer Recurrent, Heart Attack, High Blood Cholesterol, Heart Rate Decreased, Blood Pressure Diastolic Abnormal, Heart Mri. The patient has Skin Rash
- A study of side effects of Plavix for a 61-year old woman with Heart Attack. The patient has Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Diarrhea, Confusional State
- A study of drug interactions between Aspirin, Vascepa, Plavix, Tamsulosin, Hydrochlorothiazide, Losartan, Dexilant, Crestor, Bystolic for a 61-year old man with Blood Clots, High Blood Cholesterol, Urine Output Decreased, High Blood Pressure, Acid Reflux. The patient has Blindness
Recent Plavix related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.