Review: could Plavix cause Blood in semen?
Summary: Blood in semen is reported only by a few people who take Plavix.
We study 67,527 people who have side effects while taking Plavix from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Blood in semen and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Plavix and have Blood in semen >>>
Plavix has active ingredients of clopidogrel bisulfate. It is often used in blood clots. (latest outcomes from 69,456 Plavix users)
Blood in semen
Blood in semen has been reported by people with high blood cholesterol, high blood pressure, sleep disorder, quit smoking, weight loss. (latest reports from 53 Blood in semen patients)
On Feb, 25, 2015: 67,523 people reported to have side effects when taking Plavix. Among them, 1 people (0.00%) has Blood In Semen.
Time on Plavix when people have Blood in semen * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Blood in semen||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Age of people who have Blood in semen when taking Plavix * :
|Blood in semen||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Severity of Blood in semen when taking Plavix ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Blood in semen||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Blood in semen ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Blood thinner (1 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :n/a
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of plavix and blood in semen on
Do you have Blood In Semen while taking Plavix?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Plavix and have Blood In Semen
- support group for people who take Plavix
- support group for people who have Blood In Semen
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Metoprolol Succinate, Methotrexate Sodium Preservative Free, Plavix, Plaquenil, Humira, Folic Acid, Atorvastatin Calcium for a 59-year old woman with Coronary Artery Disease, Rheumatoid Arthritis, High Blood Cholesterol. The patient has Weight Gain
- A study of side effects of Plavix for a 52-year old man with Surgical Vascular Shunt. The patient has Hallucinations (sensations that appear real but are created by your mind), Mania (a state of abnormally elevated or irritable mood)
- A study of drug interactions between Plavix, Lisinopril, Cymbalta for a 88-year old woman with Arterial Stenosis, Blood Pressure Inadequately Controlled, Depression - Elderly. The patient has Renal Failure, Pulse Pressure Decreased
- A study of side effects of Plavix for a 56-year old man with Stent. The patient has Impotence (powerlessness)
- A study of drug interactions between Aspirin, Plavix for a 31-year old woman with Blood Disorder. The patient has Metrorrhagia
Recent Plavix related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.