Plavix and Dysfunctional uterine bleeding - from FDA reports
Dysfunctional uterine bleeding is found among people who take Plavix, especially for people who are 40-49 old also take medication Xarelto, and have Stroke. This review analyzes which people have Dysfunctional uterine bleeding with Plavix. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 104,955 people who have side effects when taking Plavix from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 04, 2017
104,955 people reported to have side effects when taking Plavix.
Among them, 20 people (0.02%) have Dysfunctional Uterine Bleeding
Number of reports submitted per year:
Age of people who have Dysfunctional Uterine Bleeding when taking Plavix *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 66.67 %
- 50-59: 33.33 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Stroke (8 people, 40.00%)
- Peripheral Arterial Occlusive Disease (5 people, 25.00%)
- Menstruation Irregular (5 people, 25.00%)
- Birth Control (5 people, 25.00%)
- Anticoagulant Therapy (5 people, 25.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Xarelto (10 people, 50.00%)
- Nuvaring (5 people, 25.00%)
- Zoloft (4 people, 20.00%)
- Ranexa (4 people, 20.00%)
- Lipitor (4 people, 20.00%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Viral Infection (5 people, 25.00%)
- Urinary Tract Infection (5 people, 25.00%)
- Subarachnoid Haemorrhage (5 people, 25.00%)
- Migraine (5 people, 25.00%)
- Acrochordon (5 people, 25.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Dysfunctional uterine bleeding when taking Plavix?
- Check symptoms - is dysfunctional uterine bleeding caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- More tools...
Plavix has active ingredients of clopidogrel bisulfate. It is often used in blood clots. (latest outcomes from Plavix 108,457 users)
Dysfunctional Uterine Bleeding
Dysfunctional uterine bleeding has been reported by people with birth control, deep venous thrombosis, osteoporosis, pulmonary embolism, multiple sclerosis (latest reports from 1,650 Dysfunctional uterine bleeding patients).
Browse all side effects of Plavixa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Dysfunctional uterine bleedingDysfunctional uterine bleeding
Could your condition cause Dysfunctional uterine bleedingDysfunctional uterine bleeding
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
You may be interested in these reviews
Hi, my name is Nadejda, I'm 81 and I had 2 stents implanted after I had IM, I'm on plavix plus aspirin now and my feet are inclined to swell/ Please, if anybody could give me some tips as to how deal with this situation.
My sleep has always been affected by dreams good and bad, but since taking Plavix 18 months ago after a mild stroke, the dreams have worsened and sometimes turned into nightmares that have woken me in a cold sweat. Last night was awful so started to investigate and found this site. Can anyone ...
I cannot tell you how devastating this has been. I am a good cook, will travel a thousand miles for a pizza, have many favorite foods at select restaurants around the US, and serially, one by one, they all taste terrible. On 4/28/16, I had a stent placed and started clopidogrel. In mid-June, I ...