Home > Plavix > Gas - belching > Plavix and Gas - belching
Review: could Plavix cause Gas - belching (Belching)?
We study 67,485 people who have side effects while taking Plavix from FDA and social media. Among them, 133 have Gas - belching. Find out below who they are, when they have Gas - belching and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Plavix and have Gas - belching >>>
Plavix (latest outcomes from 69,402 users) has active ingredients of clopidogrel bisulfate. It is often used in blood clots.
Gas - belching
Gas - belching (act of expelling air from the stomach through the mouth) (latest reports from 36,006 patients) has been reported by people with type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, gastrooesophageal reflux disease, osteoporosis.
On Sep, 22, 2014: 67,468 people reported to have side effects when taking Plavix. Among them, 133 people (0.20%) have Gas - Belching.
Time on Plavix when people have Gas - belching * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Gas - belching||0.00%||8.33%||8.33%||8.33%||33.33%||33.33%||8.33% |
Age of people who have Gas - belching when taking Plavix * :
|Gas - belching||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||15.67%||22.39%||61.94% |
Severity of Gas - belching when taking Plavix ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Gas - belching||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Gas - belching ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Gas - belching||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Blood cholesterol increased (19 people, 14.29%)
- Hypertension (17 people, 12.78%)
- Pain (15 people, 11.28%)
- Diabetes mellitus non-insulin-dependent (14 people, 10.53%)
- Type 2 diabetes mellitus (10 people, 7.52%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aspirin (52 people, 39.10%)
- Lipitor (35 people, 26.32%)
- Toprol-xl (30 people, 22.56%)
- Lisinopril (26 people, 19.55%)
- Prilosec (23 people, 17.29%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Gas - Belching while taking Plavix?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Plavix and have Gas - Belching
- support group for people who take Plavix
- support group for people who have Gas - Belching
Comments from related studies:
From this study (7 days ago):
I have all these symptoms / ailments and I don't know which are related and what's not. I am not sure if what I am experiencing is due to stomach, bowels or anxiety. The anxiety could be caused by the stomach issues as well. It's usually when I'm in a car, bus, plane or train. It's frustrating because I don't know what to tell a doctor when I go see one what's wrong because I don't really know what is important or not.
From this study (2 weeks ago):
Difficult to determine why I am on these drugs. Told they are for prevention.
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Plavix, Gas - belching
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Plavix and miscarriage
I have had two miscarriages in the past two years. Both were at 5 weeks 3 days gestation. My doctors think it was my age and not the result of any of my drug regimen.
More reviews for: Plavix, Gas - belching
On eHealthMe, Plavix (clopidogrel bisulfate) is often used for blood clots. Find out below the conditions Plavix is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Plavix used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Bactrim for a 58-year old man who has UTI (2 minutes ago)
- Vitamin D, Folic Acid, B Complex Vitamin, Acyclovir, Imuran, Mestinon for a 31-year old woman who has AAT Deficiency, Myasthenia Gravis, Vitamin B-1 Deficiency, Oral Herpes (26 minutes ago)
- Aloe Vera, Alpha - Lipoic Acid, Cod Liver Oil, Magnesium, Zinc Sulfate, Vitamin C, Omega-3 Fatty Acid, Soya, Oil Of Evening Primrose, Vitamin E, Cymbalta, Gabapentin, Co-codamol for a 54-year old woman who has Enzyme Supplementation, Neuropathy - Peripheral, Arthritis - Osteoarthritis, Vanadyl Sulphate, PMS (39 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Blister and Gabapentin
- Urinary Tract Infection and Micardis
- Atrial Flutter and Multiple Sclerosis
- Esophageal Spasm and Dystonia
Recent user comments
- "I feel as if I have a lump in my throat, as if someth ... " (39 minutes ago)
- "Took Nexium for one week. After four days started bre ... " (3 hours ago)
- "he was fine till he took prednizone 10 days died the ... " (3 hours ago)
- Adderall Xr 25
- Tropaeolum Majus