Review: could Plavix cause Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness (Weakness)?
Summary: Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness is found among people who take Plavix, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Aspirin, and have High blood pressure.
We study 67,527 people who have side effects while taking Plavix from FDA and social media. Among them, 4,387 have Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness. Find out below who they are, when they have Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Plavix and have Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness >>>
Plavix has active ingredients of clopidogrel bisulfate. It is often used in blood clots. (latest outcomes from 69,456 Plavix users)
Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness
Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, osteoporosis, pain. (latest reports from 180,512 Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness patients)
On Mar, 4, 2015: 67,523 people reported to have side effects when taking Plavix. Among them, 4,364 people (6.46%) have Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness.
Time on Plavix when people have Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness||31.75%||21.38%||9.94%||13.17%||14.90%||6.70%||2.16% |
Age of people who have Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness when taking Plavix * :
|Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness||0.02%||0.02%||0.02%||0.21%||0.93%||4.77%||16.41%||77.61% |
Severity of Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness when taking Plavix ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness||3.12%||50.00%||43.75%||3.12% |
How people recovered from Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness||7.69%||7.69%||84.62% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Hypertension (482 people, 11.04%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (312 people, 7.15%)
- Pain (297 people, 6.81%)
- Osteoporosis (252 people, 5.77%)
- Stent placement (208 people, 4.77%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aspirin (2,186 people, 50.09%)
- Lipitor (958 people, 21.95%)
- Lasix (813 people, 18.63%)
- Zocor (595 people, 13.63%)
- Lisinopril (590 people, 13.52%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness while taking Plavix?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Plavix and have Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness
- support group for people who take Plavix
- support group for people who have Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Lipitor, Metformin Hydrochloride; Repaglinide for a 53-year old man with High Blood Cholesterol, Type 2 Diabetes. The patient has Muscular Weakness, Thoughts - Cloudy, Appetite - Decreased
- A study of drug interactions between Adderall 30, Norco, Dilaudid, Oxycontin for a 38-year old woman with ADHD, Chronic Pain, Fibromyalgia, Rheumatoid Arthritis. The patient has Hydronephrosis, Kidney Palpable, Kidney Stones, Medullary Cystic Kidney Disease, Wound Healing Normal, Herpes Virus Infection, Herpes Zoster, Eczema, Hip Pain, X-ray - Pelvis, Back Pain, Adhd, Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness, Muscle Pain, Brain Mass, Fatigue - Chronic, Seizure - Generalized, Connective Tissue Inflammation, Joint Stiffness, Joint Inflammation, Joint Pain
- A study of drug interactions between Eplerenone, Lipitor, Ramipril for a 67-year old man with High Blood Pressure, High Blood Cholesterol. The patient has Fatigue, Stomach Discomfort, Muscle Weakness
- A study of drug interactions between Amoxicillin, Ambien, Bactrim, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Methylprednisolone, Glipizide, Verapamil Hydrochloride, Carafate for a 77-year old man with Bone Marrow Aspiration, Insomnia, Uti, Pain, Inflammation, Diabetes, High Blood Pressure, Acid Reflux. The patient has Weakness, Hiccups
- A study of drug interactions between Phentermine, Fluoxetine, Bupropion Hydrochloride for a 36-year old woman with Overweight, Depression. The patient has Decreased Appetite, Muscle Fatigue, Dizziness Postural
Recent Plavix related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.