Review: could Plavix cause Sweating?
Summary: there is no Sweating reported by people who take Plavix yet.
We study 67,527 people who have side effects while taking Plavix from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Sweating and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Plavix and have Sweating >>>
Plavix has active ingredients of clopidogrel bisulfate. It is often used in blood clots. (latest outcomes from 69,456 Plavix users)
Sweating has been reported by people with migraine, depression - elderly, gastroesophageal reflux disease, birth control, acne. (latest reports from 41 Sweating patients)
On Apr, 1, 2015: No report is found
Get connected: join our support group of plavix and sweating on
Do you have Sweating while taking Plavix?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Plavix
- support group for people who have Sweating
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Aspirin, Plavix, Eliquis for a 89-year old man with Blood Clots. The patient has Cancer - Stomach, Abdominal Pain, Bloating, Nausea
- A study of drug interactions between Baby Aspirin, Pravastatin Sodium, Plavix for a 65-year old man with Blood Clots, High Blood Cholesterol. The patient has Insomnia
- A study of side effects of Plavix for a 59-year old woman with Antiphospholipid Syndrome. The patient has Visual Disturbance
- A study of drug interactions between Claritin, Lorazepam, Pantoprazole, Metoprolol Succinate, Biotin, Zoloft, Gabapentin for a 19-year old girl with Allergy, Anxiety Disorder, Acid Reflux, Tachycardia, Keratosis Pilaris, Migraine With Aura. The patient has Blurred Vision, Double Vision, Cold Exposure - Extremities, Sweating Decreased, Sweating, Seizure - Tonic-clonic, Brain Injury, Gastroparesis, Low Blood Pressure, Dizziness, Tachycardia
- A study of drug interactions between Tamiflu, Albuterol Sulfate And Ipratropium Bromide, Nitrostat, Ondansetron, Oxycodone, Actemra, Nasonex, Spiriva, Victoza, Arava, Diovan Hct, Lipitor, Ranexa, Lantus Solostar, Wellbutrin Xl, Tricor, Carvedilol, Plavix, Xarelto for a 71-year old woman with Influenza B, Copd, Angina, Nausea And Vomiting, Pain, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Rhinitis, Diabetes Mellitus Inadequate Control, Hypertension, Hyperlipidemia, Diabetes Mellitus, Stop Smoking, Blood Clots. The patient has Shortness Of Breath, Neuropathy, Tinnitus, Loss Of Coordination, Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Weight Loss, Appetite - Decreased, Diarrhea, Nausea And Vomiting
Recent Plavix related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.