Review: could Plavix cause Sweating?
Summary: there is no Sweating reported by people who take Plavix yet.
We study 67,533 people who have side effects while taking Plavix from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Sweating and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Plavix and have Sweating >>>
Plavix has active ingredients of clopidogrel bisulfate. It is often used in stent. (latest outcomes from 69,462 Plavix users)
Sweating has been reported by people with migraine, depression - elderly, gastroesophageal reflux disease, birth control, acne. (latest reports from 41 Sweating patients)
On Apr, 1, 2015: No report is found
Get connected: join our support group of plavix and sweating on
Do you have Sweating while taking Plavix?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Plavix
- support group for people who have Sweating
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Trazodone Hydrochloride, Citalopram Hydrobromide, Valsartan And Hydrochlorothiazide, Triglide, Bactrim, Propranolol Hydrochloride, Plavix, Mirapex for a 58-year old woman with Insomnia, Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood, High Blood Pressure, Blood Cholesterol Abnormal, Sinusitis, Diastolic Dysfunction, Tia, Rls. The patient has Nausea, Headache, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Body Temperature Decreased
- A study of side effects of Plavix for a 58-year old woman with Coronary Artery Disease. The patient has Skin Lumps, Thinning Of Skin, Bruise
- A study of drug interactions between Ambien, Aspirin, Fish Oil, Celexa, Enalapril Maleate, Metoprolol Tartrate, Adderall 30, Plavix, Imdur for a 71-year old man with Insomnia, High Blood Pressure, High Blood Cholesterol, Depression, Adhd, Angina - Unstable. The patient has Irritability, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Teeth Brittle
- A study of side effects of Plavix for a 61-year old woman with Stent. The patient has Mood Swings
- A study of drug interactions between Spiriva, Zoloft, Pravastatin Sodium, Plavix for a 51-year old woman with COPD, Depression, High Blood Cholesterol, Stroke/periphial Artery Disease.
Recent Plavix related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.