Home > Polyethylene glycol 3350 > Blood potassium increased > Polyethylene glycol 3350 and Blood potassium increased
Review: could Polyethylene glycol 3350 cause Blood potassium increased (Hyperkalemia)?
We study 251 people who have side effects while taking Polyethylene glycol 3350 from FDA and social media. Among them, 12 have Blood potassium increased. Find out below who they are, when they have Blood potassium increased and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Polyethylene glycol 3350 and have Blood potassium increased >>>
Polyethylene glycol 3350
Polyethylene glycol 3350 (latest outcomes from 290 users) has active ingredients of polyethylene glycol 3350. It is often used in constipation.
Blood potassium increased
Blood potassium increased (damage to or disease of the kidney) (latest reports from 188,925 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, diabetes, type 2 diabetes, pain, cardiac failure.
On Oct, 31, 2014: 251 people reported to have side effects when taking Polyethylene glycol 3350. Among them, 12 people (4.78%) have Blood Potassium Increased.
Time on Polyethylene glycol 3350 when people have Blood potassium increased * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Blood potassium increased||20.00%||60.00%||0.00%||20.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Blood potassium increased when taking Polyethylene glycol 3350 * :
|Blood potassium increased||50.00%||50.00% |
Age of people who have Blood potassium increased when taking Polyethylene glycol 3350 * :
|Blood potassium increased||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||25.00%||0.00%||75.00% |
Severity of Blood potassium increased when taking Polyethylene glycol 3350 ** :
How people recovered from Blood potassium increased ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Constipation (8 people, 66.67%)
- Hypertension (4 people, 33.33%)
- Diabetes mellitus (3 people, 25.00%)
- Pulmonary embolism (2 people, 16.67%)
- Chemotherapy (2 people, 16.67%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Lasix (4 people, 33.33%)
- Levemir (3 people, 25.00%)
- Nateglinide (3 people, 25.00%)
- Metformin (3 people, 25.00%)
- Midazolam hcl (2 people, 16.67%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Blood Potassium Increased while taking Polyethylene Glycol 3350?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Polyethylene glycol 3350 and have Blood Potassium Increased
- support group for people who take Polyethylene glycol 3350
- support group for people who have Blood Potassium Increased
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Can long-term methadone use cause or increase the risk of colon cancer?
I had a two-level spinal fusion at L4-S1 in 2000 after being injuried at work in Sept. 24, 1997. I lost everything after...the unjury, ability to do my job, my wife and family (couldn't take the strain) my home, my sense of self and purpose, direction and belonging...credit rating and ability to pay ...
- What is better for motility. miralax or lactolose
what is easiest on guts had small bowel blockage recently and have diverticulitis
- Can i take ibuprofen when i'm on the medicine miralax to treat my massive head ache?
I was recently told by a doctor that I was constipated and that I should take Miralax. I personally don't think I'm constipated. My lower abdomen hurts and so does my head. Every single time I sneeze or cough it hurts really bad! I want to know if I can take some ibuprofen to treat the pain. But I d ...
- Can miralax cause hyperactivity?
8 yr old female takes Miralax for constipation early evening and then gets hyperactive for short period of time. Is this related?
- What has miralax done to my body? please help me...
Years ago after multiple surgeries, I ended up with chronic constipation. GI doctor told me to take 4 doses of miralax everyday. About a year into the medication, I completely changed as a person. I experienced brain fog, anxiety, meltdowns, blowups, sexual dysfunction, and worst of all excessive ...
- Has anyone ever had anxiety attacks while taking miralax?
I have been using Miralax for at least a year,with no problem.Now,I'm having anxiety attacks & my head itches all the time & I do not have dandruff...Is there anyone who has had anything like this while using Miralax (Polyethylene). HELP!!I'M MISERABLE!!!I have to take something for constipation,but ...
- Can miralax cause hair loss
I have been having a significant hair loss for the last 4 weeks. I was admitted to the hospital for a GINA bleed and was told that I needed to take Miralax daily. I was wondering if the is a connection between Miralax and my hair loss
- My 11 year old daughter has been taking prevacid for about 2 years. she has developed warts and i was wondering if anyone else thought these might be related
I was wondering if anyone else noticed warts developing after long term use of Prevacid. I know it sounds really weird, but I've heard that drugs like Prevacid can deplete the body of certain nutrients.
- How long before chorea goes away after stopping miralax
Child started miralax at age 3. chorea presented at age 7.5. How long before Chorea goes away after stopping Miralax?
- Hello, i am having a problem with high potassium levels and tingling , what other blood pressure drug can i use that won't cause hyperkalmia? what works for you?
More questions for: Polyethylene glycol 3350, Blood potassium increased
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Mirroralax causes b.p. spike
Taking Mirroralax for three weeks. Noticed my B.P. Unusually. High 1 week ago, then last Sat. Right after taking the drug my B.P. Went to 186/101 - I am 65 yrs. old and never had this before. Called my Dr. Got bp medicene -stressed out trying to figure out what was the cause. Then yesterday
- Hair loss with miralax
My hair started thinning out probably within a few weeks of starting Miralax on a daily basis. I continued taking it for approximately 6 months never thinking it was the Miralax. It being the only new drug I had been on, I looked on-line and immediately stopped taking it after seeing the side effect ...
- Understanding and living with cancer
After having one treatment of Gemzar, I had a sever reaction, which caused me to have many seizures. This caused me to developed PRES, which in turn has caused me to have brain damage.When I came out of my induced coma I did not know where I was, nor did I know who my family members were. I could no ...
- Treating copd and kidney disease
My biggest problem is trying to keep my blood pressure at 110 to 140 diastolic and controlling constipation.
More reviews for: Polyethylene glycol 3350, Blood potassium increased
On eHealthMe, Polyethylene Glycol 3350 (polyethylene glycol 3350) is often used for constipation. Find out below the conditions Polyethylene Glycol 3350 is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Polyethylene Glycol 3350 used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Polyethylene glycol 3350, Blood potassium increased
Recent Polyethylene glycol 3350 related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Miralax, Generlac for a 59-year old woman who has Constipation
- Comparions of Pentasa, Miralax, Prilosec, Keppra for a 8-year old girl who has Seizure - Absence
- Comparions of Cryselle, Miralax for a 19-year old girl who has Birth Control
- Comparions of Miralax, Singulair, Indapamide for a 65-year old woman who has High Blood Pressure
- Comparions of Miralax, Lactulose for a 18-year old girl who has Constipation
- Comparions of Miralax, Digoxin for a 85-year old woman who has Constipation
- Comparions of Percocet (Endo Pharms) - 325MG;10MG, Miralax (Schering Plough) - 17GM/SCOOPFUL for a 63-year old man who has Constipation
- Comparions of Benazepril Hydrochloride (Kv Pharm) - 20MG, Atenolol And Chlorthalidone (Ipr) - 50MG;25MG, Fish Oil, Lithium Carbonate (Roxane) - 300MG, Miralax for a 55-year old woman who has Constipation
- Comparions of Tagamet, Miralax (Schering Plough) - 17GM/SCOOPFUL for a 62-year old woman who has Diet - Constipation
- Comparions of Miralax, Sulfamethoxazole And Trimethoprim for a 46-year old man who has Infection
More related comparison studies for: Polyethylene glycol 3350, Blood potassium increased
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.