Potassium chloride and Atrioventricular block second degree - from FDA reports
Atrioventricular block second degree is reported only by a few people who take Potassium Chloride. We study 4,804 people who have side effects while taking Potassium chloride from FDA. Among them, 2 have Atrioventricular block second degree. Find out below who they are, when they have Atrioventricular block second degree and more.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 23, 2017
4,804 people reported to have side effects when taking Potassium Chloride.
Among them, 2 people (0.04%) have Atrioventricular Block Second Degree
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Atrioventricular Block Second Degree when taking Potassium Chloride *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Atrioventricular Block Second Degree when taking Potassium Chloride *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 100 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Pain (1 person, 50.00%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (1 person, 50.00%)
- Hepatic Neoplasm Malignant (1 person, 50.00%)
- Cardiac Failure Congestive (1 person, 50.00%)
- Abdominal Pain Upper (1 person, 50.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Tiopronin (1 person, 50.00%)
- Sorafenib (1 person, 50.00%)
- Lisinopril (1 person, 50.00%)
- Carvedilol (1 person, 50.00%)
- Acetaminophen (1 person, 50.00%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Renal Impairment (1 person, 50.00%)
- Hypocalcaemia (1 person, 50.00%)
- Hypoaesthesia (1 person, 50.00%)
- Acute Phosphate Nephropathy (1 person, 50.00%)
- Acute Kidney Failure (1 person, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Atrioventricular block second degree when taking Potassium chloride?
- Check symptoms - is atrioventricular block second degree caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- More tools...
Potassium chloride has active ingredients of potassium chloride. It is often used in hypokalemia. (latest outcomes from Potassium chloride 5,379 users)
Atrioventricular Block Second Degree
Atrioventricular block second degree (heart block second degree) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, diabetes, depression, relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis (latest reports from 2,667 Atrioventricular block second degree patients).
Browse all side effects of Potassium chloridea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Atrioventricular block second degreeAtrioventricular block second degree
Could your condition cause Atrioventricular block second degreeAtrioventricular block second degree
- Pain and Atrioventricular block second degree
- High blood cholesterol and Atrioventricular block second degree
- Hepatic neoplasm malignant and Atrioventricular block second degree
- Cardiac failure congestive and Atrioventricular block second degree
- Abdominal pain upper and Atrioventricular block second degree
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
I felt great prior to beginning BP meds. On meds 3 days. Now I am tired, have upper back pain and just feel yucky. I am on Losartan/HCTZ 100/25 along with Potassium Chloride 10MEQ. (Have really high BP). Last night the back of my neck hurt so bad I had to sit down and let my hubby finish dinner ...
You may be interested in these reviews
I have had a pacemaker for two years and at my recent check I am running at 75% usage (up from 19% six months ago). Because i feel fatigue and gaining weight my Dr ordered a Echo gram and suggests I may need a third wire. I take a generic Unisom for sleep and wonder if this causing a problem?
I've been wondering what has been making me cough all this time. And it's not just a cough here and there.. it's a hard, almost until I vomit, crying, red faced cough. Not even water can quench it. Not fun.
My wife needs heart valve transplant...she takes blood thinner, and heart rate control medication, has low BP never high...cannot keep potassium level up without supplements, each time she takes the potassium supplement (everyday, sometime twice a day) doesn't matter if liquid or pill...she has ...
Hi. My name is Elizabeth Shaplee. I a 52 years old and have been taking pot citrate for three months, for the prevention of recurring kidney stones. C I have been losing my hair, like CRAZY. When I'm washing my hair in the shower, the hair just falls off in my hand. Wondering if ...