Review: could Potassium chloride cause Bad dreams (Nightmares)?
Summary: Bad dreams is reported only by a few people who take Potassium chloride.
We study 939 people who have side effects while taking Potassium chloride from FDA and social media. Among them, 3 have Bad dreams. Find out below who they are, when they have Bad dreams and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Potassium chloride and have Bad dreams >>>
Potassium chloride has active ingredients of potassium chloride. It is often used in hypokalemia. (latest outcomes from 1,214 Potassium chloride users)
Bad dreams (unpleasant dreams) has been reported by people with quit smoking, depression, stress and anxiety, pain, high blood pressure. (latest reports from 14,339 Bad dreams patients)
On Mar, 27, 2015: 939 people reported to have side effects when taking Potassium chloride. Among them, 3 people (0.32%) have Bad Dreams.
Time on Potassium chloride when people have Bad dreams * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Bad dreams||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Bad dreams when taking Potassium chloride * :
|Bad dreams||66.67%||33.33% |
Age of people who have Bad dreams when taking Potassium chloride * :
|Bad dreams||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||66.67%||33.33% |
Severity of Bad dreams when taking Potassium chloride ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Bad dreams||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Bad dreams ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Neuropathy peripheral (1 people, 33.33%)
- Anxiety (1 people, 33.33%)
- Depression (1 people, 33.33%)
- Hypertension (1 people, 33.33%)
- Edema (1 people, 33.33%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Simvastatin (1 people, 33.33%)
- Ambien (1 people, 33.33%)
- Triamterene and hydrochlorothiazide (1 people, 33.33%)
- Nortriptyline hcl (1 people, 33.33%)
- Ranitidine hcl (1 people, 33.33%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of potassium chloride and bad dreams on
Do you have Bad Dreams while taking Potassium Chloride?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Potassium chloride and have Bad Dreams
- support group for people who take Potassium chloride
- support group for people who have Bad Dreams
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Tikosyn, Pantoprazole, Lisinopril, Baby Aspirin, Centrum Silver, Potassium Chloride, Clonazepam, Eliquis, Lasix for a 46-year old woman with Afif, Cardiac Ablation, Hypertension, Stroke Secondary To Atrial Fibrillation, Vitamin C And Colds, Edema - Peripheral, Peripheral Edema, Stress And Anxiety, Jet Lag. The patient has Svt, Nsvt, Dizziness, Chest Discomfort
- A study of drug interactions between Glimepiride, Cymbalta for a 54-year old woman with Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus, Depression. The patient has Bad Dreams
- A study of side effects of Femara for a 32-year old woman with Anovulatory Cycle. The patient has Nightmares (unpleasant dreams)
- A study of drug interactions between Melatonin, Prazosin Hydrochloride, Magnesium Sulfate, Magnesium Citrate, Fish Oil, Vitamin D, Mirtazapine, Remeron, Remeron Soltab, Tryptophan for a 35-year old man with Sleep Lack Of (ptsd), In Conjunction With Remeron/mirtazapine To Block/prevent Nightmares, Lack Of Strength, Balance Disorder, Living Will, Depression. The patient has Spasms Of The Hands Or Feet, Weight Gain, Anxiety Disorder, Agitation, Vulnerable To Suggestion, Piss/crap Self, Abdominal Pain Lower, Hyperactive Sight, Smell And Sound Sensory, Slow Response To Stimuli, Blurred Vision, Black Outs/time Loss, Dizziness, Fainting, Pulmonary Embolism, Pulmonary Hypertension, Nightmares, Depression, Depression Suicidal, Suicidal Ideation, Poisoning
- A study of drug interactions between Klor-con M10, Lasix, Inderide-80/25, Colcrys, Uloric for a 71-year old woman with High Blood Pressure, Gouty Arthritis - Chronic. The patient has Muscle Stiffness, Flatulence, Wheezing, Fatigue - Chronic
Recent Potassium chloride related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Atenolol, Magnesium, Losartan, Klor-con M20, Furosemide for a 49-year old man who has Congestive Heart Failure
- Comparions of Amlodipine Besylate, Losartan Potassium, Klor-con for a 52-year old woman who has Hypertension
- Comparions of , , Tizanidine Hydrochloride, for a 66-year old woman who has General Physical Health Deterioration
- Comparions of Allopurinol, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Carbonate for a 88-year old woman who has Hypokalemia
- Comparions of Potassium Chloride, Olmesartan Medoxomil, Crestor for a 73-year old woman who has Hyperlipidemia
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.