Home > Potassium chloride > Completed suicide > Potassium chloride and Completed suicide
Review: could Potassium chloride cause Completed suicide?
Summary: Completed suicide is found among people who take Potassium chloride, especially for people who are male, 50-59 old, also take medication Gabapentin, and have Sepsis.
We study 923 people who have side effects while taking Potassium chloride from FDA and social media. Among them, 18 have Completed suicide. Find out below who they are, when they have Completed suicide and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Potassium chloride and have Completed suicide >>>
Potassium chloride (latest outcomes from 1,198 users) has active ingredients of potassium chloride. It is often used in hypokalemia.
Completed suicide (act of taking one's own life) (latest reports from 36,355 patients) has been reported by people with depression, suicide attempt, ill-defined disorder, pain, quit smoking.
On Nov, 25, 2014: 923 people reported to have side effects when taking Potassium chloride. Among them, 18 people (1.95%) have Completed Suicide.
Time on Potassium chloride when people have Completed suicide * :
Gender of people who have Completed suicide when taking Potassium chloride * :
|Completed suicide||13.33%||86.67% |
Age of people who have Completed suicide when taking Potassium chloride * :
|Completed suicide||0.00%||0.00%||6.67%||0.00%||0.00%||13.33%||66.67%||13.33% |
Severity of Completed suicide when taking Potassium chloride ** :
How people recovered from Completed suicide ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Sepsis (1 people, 5.56%)
- Suicidal ideation (1 people, 5.56%)
- Diabetic ketoacidosis (1 people, 5.56%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Gabapentin (7 people, 38.89%)
- Trazodone hcl (7 people, 38.89%)
- Alprazolam (7 people, 38.89%)
- Metformin hcl (7 people, 38.89%)
- Fluoxetine hcl (7 people, 38.89%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Completed Suicide while taking Potassium Chloride?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Potassium chloride and have Completed Suicide
- support group for people who take Potassium chloride
- support group for people who have Completed Suicide
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Lasix with low blood pressure
(Asked by a 60 year old woman who has Mitral Valve Stenosis, and takes Coumadin, Lasix, Potassium Chloride)
Hello My Medical Family,
My mom has been in ICU for over a month now. She has been on lasix for over 6 years now and for two nights the hospital has not given her lasix. I can see her legs and arms puffy filled with liquids and it makes me so sad to see moms in this pain. Dr kept telling us that he ...
- What diet should i follow to maintain or better my health?
(Asked by a 59 year old woman who has ADD, Depression, Mitral Valve / Tricuspid Valve Regurgitation, Medullary Sponge Kidney Disease, Parkinson's Disease, and takes Klor-con, Alprazolam, Azilect, Mirapex ER)
Mirapex 1.5 and Mirapex .75 every morning
Azilect 1 mg at bedtime
Alprazolam .5mg as needed for anxiety
Klor Con for leg cramps
- Is coughing and gagging associated with hiatal hernia
(Asked by a 86 year old woman who has Excessive Coughing And Gagging, Diarrhoea Infectious, and takes Warfarin Sodium, Omeprazole, Metoprolol Succinate, Simvastatin, Sertraline, Potassium Chloride, Acidophilus, Alprazolam)
Coughing, gagging and extreme diarrhea have been evident since the introduction of warfarin/coumadin. Could these symptoms be caused by this bolld thinner?
- Please tell me the name of any adjunct medicine (powerful) in addition to pyridostigmine for myasthenia gravis ?
(Asked by a 33 year old woman who has Congenital Myasthenic Syndrome, and takes Pyridostigmine Bromide, Potassium Chloride)
I am unmarried woman aged 33 years. I am suffering from congenital myasthenic syndrome or CMS and taking treatment from NIMHANS, Bangalore.
My symptoms of congenital myasthenic syndrome are as fallows:-
1. Drooping of both eyelids. no movement of both the eyeballs.
2. No Respiratory problem, can ...
- Is it bad to take levorphanol tartrate if i have liver damage caused by hep c
(Asked by a 54 year old man who has Hepatitis C, and takes Levorphanol Tartrate, Eszopiclone, Lasix, Potassium Chloride, Spironolactone, Magnesium Oxide, Escitalopram Oxalate, Omeprazole, Lactulose, Adderall 20, Hydroxyzine)
I am receiving treatment from the V.A. in Los Angeles, Ca..
Last summer the va started to hint at forcing me to be seen by there pain mngt. team. Also I was to start treatment for my hep c, it was just becomming active. I knew that the interferon would be just a little stressful for aprox; one ye ...
More questions for: Potassium chloride, Completed suicide
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Benadryl completed suicide 50 year old
(Posted by a 50 year old woman who has Completed Suicide, and takes Alcohol, Methenamine Hippurate, Xanax, Benadryl)
My mother comitted suicide by taking a bottle of Benadryl. She also had been drinking, she had taken xanax and drank beer, she also took 300 Benadryl pills and started having seizures and went to the hospital was brain dead and her heart stopped the next morning.
- Methadone maintenance and lichen planus
(Posted by a 65 year old man who has Lichen Planus, Hepatitis C, and takes Metoprolol Succinate, Losartan, Lasix, Potassium Chloride, ASA)
Have been on methadone maint. since 1973 (with two brief periods of non use).
Have suffered from Lichen Planus for the last 5 years with slow but steady progression of symptoms. Do not know when exposed to Hep C (IV drug use since 1968)and have been exposed to biohazardous materials from my career ...
- Understanding and living with cancer
(Posted by a 42 year old woman who has Subarachnoid Hemorrhage, Brain Damage, Posterior Reversible Encephalopathy Syndrome, Encephalopathy, Partial (focal) Seizure, and takes Dilantin, Keppra, Lamictal, Lorazepam, Seroquel, Slow-k, Miralax, Lovenox, Ondansetron, Ibuprofen, Sennosides, Folic Acid, Hycodan)
After having one treatment of Gemzar, I had a severe reaction, which caused me to have many seizures. This caused me to developed PRES, which in turn has caused me to have brain damage.When I came out of my induced coma I did not know where I was, nor did I know who my family members were. I could n ...
More reviews for: Potassium chloride, Completed suicide
- A study of drug interactions between Benazepril Hydrochloride, Coreg, Potassium Chloride, Furosemide, Eliquis for a patient with Hypertension, Congestive Heart Failure - Left, Atrial Fibrillation/flutter. The patient has Pulmonary Oedema Aggravated, Paroxysmal Arrhythmia
Comments: I have been wondering if hypokalemia and lifetime asymptomatic persistent chronic pvcs could have caused my recent AFIB episode. I take potassium to counter the potential potassium loss resulting from the furosemide / lasix.
I also exercise vigorously (cardio vascular heart rate - walking at 4 ...
- A study of side effects of Prozac for a patient with Depression - Adolescents. The patient has Completed Suicide (act of taking one's own life), Tylenol Overdose
Comments: Feeling depressed, Started 10MG Prozac September 7, 2007. Tylenol overdose September 12, 2007. Restarted 10MG Prozac September 15, 2007. Committed Suicide by hanging September 26, 2007. 17 years old
- A study of drug interactions between Lyrica, Mobic, Vitamin D, Potassium Chloride, Diovan Hct, Xanax, Lexapro, Vicodin, Zanaflex, Chantix for a patient with Fibromyalgia, Inflammatory Pain, Iga Deficiency, Hypertension, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Depression, Arthritis - Osteoarthritis, Stop Smoking. The patient has Ance Like Lesions On Face, Chest, Shoulders, Arms, And Legs
Comments: I am trying to figure out if this "acne" I have all over my face & body is actually acne or something else. It started about a month after I began taking Chantix and I was wondering if that drug could be responsible. At the beginning, I had a sty on the inside lower lid,of my eye, and within 3-4 day ...
- A study of drug interactions between Furosemide, Klor-con M10, Propranolol Hydrochloride, Oxycodone, Bupropion Hydrochloride, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Maxalt-mlt for a patient with Swelling Of The Ankles - Feet - Legs, Tremor - Essential, Atypical Tn, Tn, On, & Gpn (neuralgias), Depression, Migraine - Classic. The patient has Hemorrhoids, Vaginal Mucosal Blistering, Welts
Comments: Severe pain and feeling of bruising for two weeks and counting after intercourse. Feeling bruised to the touch throughout entire perineum area. Muscle pain. Hurts to sit, walk, lay on back, etc. Neuralgia type pains in perineum area.
- A study of drug interactions between Arixtra, Vagifem, Vitamin D, Zoloft, Spironolactone, Rapamune, Tacrolimus, Sodium Pentobarbital, Magnesium Sulfate, Potassium Chloride, Omeprazole, Lorazepam, Furosemide, Diltiazem Hydrochloride, Cozaar, Vitamin B12, Buspar, ASA for a patient with Blood Disorder, Vaginal Disorder, Low Level Of Vitamin D, Depression, Renal Failure - Chronic, Pancreas Transplant Rejection, Seizure - Grand Mal, Cardiac Flutter, Hypokalaemia, Gerd, Post-traumatic Syndrome, Renal Failure Chronic/ Heart Failure, Atrial Fibrillation/flutter, Hypertension, Pre-existing Disease, Anxiety Disorder, Stent. The patient has
Comments: I have severe nausea, dizziness,headache, incontinence when taking Fondapariaux Sodium and Aritra have light headness, somnolence. I need to be on a anticoagulant because of stents just placed 6 months ago.
More related studies for: Potassium chloride, Completed suicide
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.