Home > Potassium chloride > Death > Potassium chloride and Death
Review: could Potassium chloride cause Death?
We study 923 people who have side effects while taking Potassium chloride from FDA and social media. Among them, 25 have Death. Find out below who they are, when they have Death and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Potassium chloride and have Death >>>
Potassium chloride (latest outcomes from 1,197 users) has active ingredients of potassium chloride. It is often used in hypokalemia.
Death (latest reports from 542,618 patients)
On Oct, 29, 2014: 923 people reported to have side effects when taking Potassium chloride. Among them, 25 people (2.71%) have Death.
Time on Potassium chloride when people have Death * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Death when taking Potassium chloride * :
Age of people who have Death when taking Potassium chloride * :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pulmonary arterial hypertension (9 people, 36.00%)
- Hypertension (2 people, 8.00%)
- Diabetes mellitus (2 people, 8.00%)
- Multiple sclerosis (1 people, 4.00%)
- Secondary progressive multiple sclerosis (1 people, 4.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Letairis (9 people, 36.00%)
- Lasix (6 people, 24.00%)
- Coumadin (6 people, 24.00%)
- Digoxin (5 people, 20.00%)
- Lisinopril (5 people, 20.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Death while taking Potassium Chloride?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Potassium chloride and have Death
- support group for people who take Potassium chloride
- support group for people who have Death
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Potassium chloride, Death
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Oxymorphone & amphetamine toxicity
My 38 year old husband died in October. Toxicology and autopsy results showed the cause of death to be 'Oxymorphone & Amphetamine Toxicity'. Levels were at the high end of what is conssidered a 'therapeutic dose level', especially since he had developed a tolerance. He was prescribe ...
- Methadone maintenance and lichen planus
Have been on methadone maint. since 1973 (with two brief periods of non use).
Have suffered from Lichen Planus for the last 5 years with slow but steady progression of symptoms. Do not know when exposed to Hep C (IV drug use since 1968)and have been exposed to biohazardous materials from my career ...
- Understanding and living with cancer
After having one treatment of Gemzar, I had a sever reaction, which caused me to have many seizures. This caused me to developed PRES, which in turn has caused me to have brain damage.When I came out of my induced coma I did not know where I was, nor did I know who my family members were. I could no ...
More reviews for: Potassium chloride, Death
On eHealthMe, Potassium Chloride (potassium chloride) is often used for hypokalemia. Find out below the conditions Potassium Chloride is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Potassium Chloride used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Potassium chloride, Death
Recent Potassium chloride related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Potassium chloride, Death
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Melatonin for a 58-year old man who has Insomnia (29 minutes ago)
- Abilify, Topiramate, Cymbalta, Adderall 30 for a 30-year old woman who has Anxiety Disorder, Mood Disorder, Chronic Depression, Depression (33 minutes ago)
- Sprintec, Escitalopram, Vyvanse, Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide for a 41-year old woman who has Birth Control, Sleeping Difficulty, ADD, Blood Pressure (45 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Inflammation and Wellbutrin
- Irbesartan and Platelet Count Decreased
- Pustular Psoriasis
- Pelvic Pain and Birth Control
- Vomiting and Blood Pressure
Recent user comments
- "Generally happens every couple of mnths has now moved ... " (46 minutes ago)
- "Edema of ankles and lower legs, blister-like or pimpl ... " (58 minutes ago)
- "I gave myself 2 injections of Humira one on each thig ... " (8 hours ago)
- Atrioventricular Conduction Time Shortened
- Cushing Syndrome Due To Adrenal Tumor
- Coagulation Factor Viii Level Increased
- Pancreatitis Aggravated